What's new

US reassures India on military aid to Pakistan

I mean, spares? PAF is buying extra of them, actually 7 spare engines like whole units.

pakistan will be having nearly 100 f 16 .... so u r saying that you are buying 7 additional engines for each jet ..... meaning 7x 100 which is 700 jet engines !!!!!

can you bring in link that supports that !!!!!

You think they will use 500 BVR AAMs in few weeks?

you are considering bvr aams as spare parts !!!!!

man you are simply hilarious !!!! thanks for bringing in some fun !!!!!:tup:

The Americans are just fuc$ing around with its bull$hit reassurances to keep the Indian government quiet.

Even if there is anything called kill switch, it will be used only when the Pakistanis will try to use American weapons against American interests and not when they are used against India.

America has no love for India, the sooner we understand the better for us.

First kill switch is all BS. Any so called kill switched triggers to put our equipment out of order and be assure there is going to be another inhalation kill switch triggered that will vaporize both nations.

Mods any such threads should closed, All BS.
Same hindustan cries why Pakistan gets their hands on US equipment and so on..

pakistan will be having nearly 100 f 16 .... so u r saying that you are buying 7 additional engines for each jet ..... meaning 7x 100 which is 700 jet engines !!!!!

can you bring in link that supports that !!!!!

you are considering bvr aams as spare parts !!!!!

man you are simply hilarious !!!! thanks for bringing in some fun !!!!!:tup:

You need to go back to school and learn how to comprehend English.

Did i say PAF is buying 7 engines per aircraft?

Then where did you pull the 100 aircraft number from? Those orders are not in place yet. If they are, PAF would buy additional spares for them

PAF bought 7 engines with 18 blk 52+ order.....and 500 AAMs with them to arm the new 18 F-16s and the older MLUs.

The term "STORE"
refers to spares, ammunition and anything related to your purchase.

Because you cannot read properly, or comprehend it, it's not my headache or is it?

Any so called kill switched used and be assure there is going to be another inhalation kill switch triggered that will vaporize both nations.

Mods any such threads should closed, All BS.
Same hindustan cries why Pakistan gets their hands on US equipment and so on..

I totally agree.

This thread is BS. Close it.

This article mentions Syrian Radars, which as they say were made up of off the shelf components. Radars were linked by simple communications method which were easier to jam into, as they mention in the article that it was a case more of a electronic jamming thing.

The article doesn't mention any aircraft that have reportedly been kill-switched nor does it mention f-16s.

Let alone f-16s against IAF, which USA wouldn't care about.

Last, as i said, in order to activate the kill-switch you need to access it via some link, which may be radio links. Considering Turkey might have some of the blueprints as they assembled f-16s are doing the MLU for PAF ones, they may already know the inside of it.

Lastly, the article you provided ends the discussion on the fact that so many contractors are there that USA itself doesn't know which contractor would be doing what. Let alone USA itself putting kill-switches in PAF f-16s to appease India.

Dude read the article! wat a loser!

have you guys gone cuckoo :hitwall: ?!! killswitch ! These are just diplomatic niceties...nothing more nothing less.

guys i know a frnd of mine in air force he is an f-16 pilot he said that the f-16 we received do have a safety so that if we use them against India or other country they would know but paf is getting it because they know they can disable it later like they did when they first received it

@ penumbra

hey u dumbo first learn to talk with some manners !!!
i didn't say anything bad about you even once !!!

its pakistani fanboys who always say-----

paf will 100 f16blk52 .. 250-300jf 17s, fc 20s and even jxx !!!!

so its ur fanboys who are at fault not me!!!

PAF bought 7 engines with 18 blk 52+ order.....and 500 AAMs with them to arm the new 18 F-16s and the older MLUs.

man you were supposed to mention the no. jets u were talking about !!
how the hell wud i know if are talking of 18 jets or 100 jets ....??(u didn't mention it earlier)

so instead of advising me with your crap ..... you better recheck ur lines of BS before posting so that they dont misguide others ....

another Kill switch theory ...:lol:
weren't the aircrafts position in long & lat be enough ? whenever the aircraft enters the programmed "position" the aircraft will self destruct...can also be incorporated in JF17 :lol: to deter them from attacking friendly countries to Pakistan.

According to you fighter jets are programmed to explode based on pre-programmed positional coordinates. So a Chinese Sukhoi flying over Russian skies will spontaneously combust OR a Pakistani F-16 in Indian skies will self destruct. :rofl:

As if PAF has Great choices that wud dare USA to say tht they want F-16s with source codes and without killl switches :lol::lol:

USA wud just say " Take it or Leave it"

Definately many of F-16s with PAF are vulnerable if America wants

Break Laga Bacha. Be practical (in urdu : Aqal ke nakhun le) American dont care about U and dont care about us as well. They just want to sale arms to both of us. They are giving money to talibans in Pakistan for the safe delivery of goods/equipment/food/arms in dollars which is strengthing them and other end fighting with them

another point they say ISI (army) is helping terrorists and army is rewarded with these jets / misiles / frigates. They have their agenda.

Just want to say your crying will not stop America to supply arms to us.

Its your duty to stop america and our duty to get whatever we can.
ROK SAKE TO ROK. BURA MAT LAGA BACHA.

Break Laga Bacha. Be practical (in urdu : Aqal ke nakhun le) American dont care about U and dont care about us as well. They just want to sale arms to both of us. They are giving money to talibans in Pakistan for the safe delivery of goods/equipment/food/arms in dollars which is strengthing them and other end fighting with them

another point they say ISI (army) is helping terrorists and army is rewarded with these jets / misiles / frigates. They have their agenda.

Just want to say your crying will not stop America to supply arms to us.

Its your duty to stop america and our duty to get whatever we can.
ROK SAKE TO ROK. BURA MAT LAGA BACHA.

That is the sad part - somehow despite knowing the real intentions of the US we as neighbours blinded by our enmity are continuosly providing them with one bargaining chip after the other - On your side its getting US fighters for fighting the Talibs on our side buying military hardware for protecting ourselves from a hypothetical future two front war.

I mean is it that hard for the regimes in both countries to reconcile differences. I mean for once for the sake of our own prosperity and peace can we not burry the hatchet?

Its the same game the british played and still despite knowing that the US is pretty much playing the same game in the region today - we choose to overlook it for our own agendas. There is no end to all this but definitely if everything goes as per US plan then for sure this region will see a disaster soon.

:cheers:

Please close this retarded thread. More Conspiracy theories. Looks like the majority of people posting here are women who miss their drama serials... Daytime TV --- That Way--->

Back
Top Bottom