What's new

US releases $120 million assistance for Pakistan

The aid helps somewhat, but its nothing compared to how much this WoT has cost Pakistan.

actually US should give grant to Pakistan for education and employment..this would help it stabilize....i welcome this move

Can somebody show me my one post in this thread that is troll????

Well i guess, someone said it right. "truth is sometimes bitter".

I presented plain facts and look where this thread is gone.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

well, not the first time.

Nobody but those from India calls themselves Desi or are considered a Desi. Sorry to put a halt on your Indian Nationalist Propaganda. :disagree:

Desi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Word "Desi" is referred to all Pakistanis, Indian, Bengali or even Nepalis here in USA.

Ask someone who lives in USA and is from Indian subcontinent, because obviously you won't believe me.

I see Freekin gave you a "thanks" but he is an gullible indianized idiot.

Trust me Native Pakistanis won't call themselves Desis and are NOT considered Desis. Call a Pashtun this and make sure beforehand you have full health coverage.

don't know about pastun, but i got lot my Pakistanis friends in here and they don't mind calling themselves Desi at all.

Again, have u ever been here in US. because if not, than how r u so sure about it?

Take a look at my flags buddy.

Desi is an Indian nationalist term to obscure the identities of Pakistanis as to collectively identify all as apart of a single group.

Muhajirs are the only ones that like to be called this.

OK man. you are right and i am wrong. happy now! :)

WOW, messages deleted!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO Taimikhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May i know the reason???

A few things. You can PM the moderators instead of addressing them here. Some of your posts had nothing even to do with this topic, and off-topic posts are not encouraged on PDF.

Lastly, bold-facing and increasing the size of your font will not make your message any more heard, or valid.

Good work Taimur.

A few things. You can PM the moderators instead of addressing them here. Some of your posts had nothing even to do with this topic, and off-topic posts are not encouraged on PDF.

Lastly, bold-facing and increasing the size of your font will not make your message any more heard, or valid.

Good work Taimur.

HA, I am Damm sure that those posts were not rude or off-topic. But why would MOD listen to me, anyways! :tdown::tdown::tdown:

The one to start it off though was DesiGuy. I don't have a good feeling for his position on this forum.

Why not delete this post as well????? is it related to topic?? who is he to judge me??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom