What's new

US soldier gets 24 years for murders of 3 Afghans

I understand, I went to elementary school and middle school in America, I made many good friends who respected me for who I am. My beef is with these 'asskisses' as you say, who with little to no self-respect feels it more gratifying to adapt the extremes of American society because that section is more anti-Muslim and more anti-China.

Lol, cannot counter the points I brought up, so resorted to ad hominem attacks? Keep up the good work, Mr Sensitive!

I understand, I went to elementary school and middle school in America, I made many good friends who respected me for who I am. My beef is with these 'asskisses' as you say, who with little to no self-respect feels it more gratifying to adapt the extremes of American society because that section is more anti-Muslim and more anti-China.

My opinion its a little different than that. Some folks will inject religion in almost every type of topic.

Take a look at Times of India comments. The vile the said poster is spewing is like a standard comment in Muslim related comments in TOI.

US really should get their a** out of Afghan now, they are no Tamerlane, not even Limeys of 19th century!

I believe that 24 years is too short a sentence for what he pled guilty. I only hope his testimony against the others results in much longer sentences or even the death penalty for them.

At least the US military is pursuing justice in this matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom