What's new

US strikes in Pakistan will continue: Gates

Pakistan is locked in a multi-generational miltarized conflict with india. This is a monumental waste of resources. This has made you backward. It is not the way you are supposed to live.

I do not have a western superiority complex. The cold war was an even greater waste of resources. The result: backwardness. We depend on importing professionally educated people from places like india and pakistan and china to carry on the work of science and technology and engineering.

But the united states has a constitution and a bill of rights and a self-correcting political system. I think it is reasonable and accurate to say that the united states has an advanced political system and pakistan has a bizarre incoherent political system that is full of violence and unrestrained corruption.

it's easy to shoot missles into pakistan its hard to intelligently engage with pakistan on the basis of mutual interest.

in other words i apologize for being so wordy the real issue is responsible self government. pakistan refuses to act in its own self interest. you really need to have laws enforced by courts that aren't a parody or a joke. Also there are no statesmen.

The muslim world generally is politically under developed. You are aware of the united nations development report. egypt joprdan algeria etc. not to mention saddams iraq these are dictatorships and that is simply backward. the interests of the dictator take precedence over the national interest every time. And also the dictators sometimes go insane. The small circle around the dictator becomes rich the nation becomes poor because there is no law. Even noble america will sometimes take advantage and take its share of the loot (but we are not as bad as the europeans).

an applause for the Pakistani people who gave thier life to this so called "war on terror" its more like American terror around the world.American is well famous for killing innocents

-Pueto Rico
-Haitia
-Phillipines
-Japan
-Vietnam
-South-Korea

an applause for the Pakistani people who gave thier life to this so called "war on terror" its more like American terror around the world.American is well famous for killing innocents

-Pueto Rico
-Haitia
-Phillipines
-Japan
-Vietnam
-South-Korea

i have a neutral stance to the american war on terror...but i have a simple question for you...dont you think that the taliban and al-qaeda ought to be wiped out?

So what now, no dignity, no selfrespect, no honour? Anyone can slap on our both cheeks and we are to say "we have no other options"?

What is wrong with some people? perhaps, it's a full stomach talk, writing stuff from their cozy bedrooms, knowing the next meal is on the plate, and nobody is going to bomb the house, so its ok to form an opinion and say "it's ok we have no option but to get drilled".

What a shame!

The reason being Pakistan is in tatters right now is, we neve rthougth collectively. All we think is the better part of the country can enjoy the warm meals and cozy sleeps, while the poor pay the price, with their lives and properties.

Have anyone given a thought to what those people think/want, whose houses are bombed, loved ones are killed, whom livlihood have been annihilated?

And moreover, we can't even come out of that slumber of ours, that these attacks are not to target "terrorists", but to create a catch-22 situation for Pakistan army. to create a disdain between civil society and the armed forces. So the armed forces reputation can go right down the drain for not defending the borders and the citizens (remember people make the country, country doesn't make the people) and then the phase two will be kicked in by the enemy - Create civil war, and then easily declare Pakistan a failed state, by calling out to the international world that the nukes are in danger, and we must go in. And then what will you all (who say there's no option but to take the hit) will do?

And mark my words, they will come in, regardless, today or tomorrow. They WILL come in. So stop dreaming and living in fools paradise that we have no option but to take the hit.

Don't be fooled with their carrots. it's all bullshit. The stick is being kept in the oil for the later use, when iron is red.

And those who underestimate Pakistan, should take their heads out of their *****. Its our terrain, our ground, our turf, we are the people with advantage here, nobody else.

It's time we clear off our heads from this false fear and rise our heads in dignity than keeping them in someone else' feet.

As they say, its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Only if you can understand what it means.

So what now, no dignity, no selfrespect, no honour? Anyone can slap on our both cheeks and we are to say "we have no other options"?

What is wrong with some people? perhaps, it's a full stomach talk, writing stuff from their cozy bedrooms, knowing the next meal is on the plate, and nobody is going to bomb the house, so its ok to form an opinion and say "it's ok we have no option but to get drilled".

What a shame!

The reason being Pakistan is in tatters right now is, we neve rthougth collectively. All we think is the better part of the country can enjoy the warm meals and cozy sleeps, while the poor pay the price, with their lives and properties.

Have anyone given a thought to what those people think/want, whose houses are bombed, loved ones are killed, whom livlihood have been annihilated?

And moreover, we can't even come out of that slumber of ours, that these attacks are not to target "terrorists", but to create a catch-22 situation for Pakistan army. to create a disdain between civil society and the armed forces. So the armed forces reputation can go right down the drain for not defending the borders and the citizens (remember people make the country, country doesn't make the people) and then the phase two will be kicked in by the enemy - Create civil war, and then easily declare Pakistan a failed state, by calling out to the international world that the nukes are in danger, and we must go in. And then what will you all (who say there's no option but to take the hit) will do?

And mark my words, they will come in, regardless, today or tomorrow. They WILL come in. So stop dreaming and living in fools paradise that we have no option but to take the hit.

Don't be fooled with their carrots. it's all bullshit. The stick is being kept in the oil for the later use, when iron is red.

And those who underestimate Pakistan, should take their heads out of their *****. Its our terrain, our ground, our turf, we are the people with advantage here, nobody else.

It's time we clear off our heads from this false fear and rise our heads in dignity than keeping them in someone else' feet.

As they say, its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Only if you can understand what it means.

i will rather live 1 day as a lion than be an American slave.

MAY ALLAH GIVE US STRENGHT i will be waiting for that day all out war on America,Isreal and India i will participate in it and will not backoff giving my life to my beautifull country name "PAKISTAN"

Arabs and Uzbeks are living there since the Soviet-Afghan war. That's where they came to fight the Red Menace, and stayed back, married among locals, and started their families.

They were no problem until 6 years, and became problem all of a sudden when United States decided to include Pakistan into WoT?
one to the stupidest mistakes the tribals ever made was to let these foreigners in and marry their women. Perhaps they thought the arabs (more like egyptian extremists) were more "pious" and marry their daughters to these "pious" men would attain Jannah.

Over the past decade, these foreigners have taken over the territory, brainwashed children sometimes as young as eight or ten and used them as suicide bombers, and then in the end, commit the ultimate mutiny by killing all the tribal elders who decided to side with the govt. after realizing these extremists were western intelligence agents.

were it up to me, as long as there are no innocent civilians around them-which is practically impossible since they always prefer to have children sit with them when at risk of air strike-I would fire a tactical ballistic missile with a conventional warhead filled with CEM (combined effect munitions) or thermobaric weapons.

The army is too "kind" when it comes to dealing with these militants. captured militants are sent to courts, where they can't even be indicted, and are set free. A month later, we see the same miscreants blow themselves up in Lahore or Peshawar. The militants, on the other hand, don't hesitate slaughtering innocent civilians, accused "spies", frontier security forces, soldiers, police forces, chinese engineers, and govt. workers. However, two can play at that game. I would slaughter and mutilate all captured militants, and send their bodies back with flowers and love, or just let them rot under the sun and feed them to the vultures. make sure these bastards get a taste of psychological warfare in its purest form.

sorry to disturb people with my thoughts, but this has to be done.

"...i will participate in it and will not backoff giving my life to my beautifull country name "PAKISTAN"

There's no time like today to prove your courage. March west to Afghanistan, young man, with a weapon in hand. They're easy enough to find in FATAland.

There you'll meet young American soldiers eager to assure that you don't back off of giving your life for Pakistan. We are there now, you irhabist fcuk, fighting those who ALREADY cross from sanctuary in your lands.:angry:

Quit talking the talk and walk the walk. You are nothing but empty and unfulfilled promises until you do. Then you'll learn just how soft and easy our soldiers are to defeat.

Oh! That's right. I forgot. You live in America. Imagine that?

You are a child and have no idea what awaits you. None.

ok im slow so if you could just explain: how is it that these extremists were agents of western intelligence agencies?

brother, don't you think we know that? do you think the army and intelligence want to just sit there, while india increases its influence in afghanistan? as of right now, there's no choice for Pakistan. just two supercarriers and the whole carrier battle group CBG near the gulf would be enough to destroy the country.

Even if we are too strong for the US to attack, they would have launched another operation supported by the international community. Everyone took their side after 9/11, blame the same egyptians and uzbeks that you let in. Not even the taliban in afghanistan cooperate with them, they don't even like them. Yet, here you argue for their sake in our tribal areas. Again, letting them marry our women was the stupidest mistake our tribals could have made.

All this aside, do you think the military and intelligence is just sitting there doing nothing? remember, they have a lot under their sleeves, and they know afghanistan better than the afghanis themselves. trust me, in a few years, you will see a lot of "gamechanging" weapons come out from Pakistan. remember, UK used to threaten China with nuclear weapons when it came to Hong Kong. Once China developed ICBM's, the only words that came out from their tongues was "economic cooperation".

actually the united states had a monopoly on the the atomic bomb (and strategic bombers) in the 50s. why didnt we just nuke the rest of humanity then?

With a name like yours I'd think that you'd know that the Soviet Union tested it's first nuke in 1949.

They had bombers that could reach Europe. They had a nuke. Sorta like now. Nobody is going to nuke Pakistan when they can reach out and touch India so easily.

Why do you think the post- W.W.II world has seen so much proxy war? It keeps the big guys from going toe-to-toe in battle that can escalate to the ultimate level.

one to the stupidest mistakes the tribals ever made was to let these foreigners in and marry their women. Perhaps they thought the arabs (more like egyptian extremists) were more "pious" and marry their daughters to these "pious" men would attain Jannah.

Mistake? I guess you are far from reality, Mr. Islam. You conveniently forgot who brought these people to Tribal lands and trained them against Soviets. Is it ignorance about the history or the deliberance arrogance, but such illogical reply only shows the calibre.

Secondly, it's a shame isn't it now that you spitted on the meaning of your name by making the comment that "they let their women marry the foreigners". Perhaps your shamelessness knows no limits that you forgot to reckon that a Muslim can marry any muslim. I am seriously appalled to see such arrogance and sheer ignorance on your part when you made such shameless comment about Muslims marrying Muslims with such sheer magnitude of arrogance. Such a shame.

Over the past decade, these foreigners have taken over the territory, brainwashed children sometimes as young as eight or ten and used them as suicide bombers, and then in the end, commit the ultimate mutiny by killing all the tribal elders who decided to side with the govt. after realizing these extremists were western intelligence agents.

The 'foreigners', again, had been living there for not past decade, but from past few decades, when they were brought by ISI/PA and were settled there and trained against Soviet Union on the name of Islam. They are no where a threat to the country. You are just sheer ignorant about the ground facts. Living thousands of miles away and forming opinions based on reading some reports here n there with your allegiance lying with the Military, blindly, doesn't make you Aristotle, rather the sheer arrogant comments of why muslims marrying their daughters with muslims, makes you an apple john.

The people who are killing elders are not the locals. The locals cannot, in no where, can kill the elders because the reprecussions are too strong for such acts. They are sent from outside, to bomb Masjids, dug dead bodies and hang them in the middle, and specifically engage Army in civilian areas to create disdain among civil society and armed forces due to sheer heavy handedness of Army, that you support blindly, from your cozy bedroom. Why don't you come and live with me for a few days and I'll show you how the air smell.

were it up to me, as long as there are no innocent civilians around them-which is practically impossible since they always prefer to have children sit with them when at risk of air strike-I would fire a tactical ballistic missile with a conventional warhead filled with CEM (combined effect munitions) or thermobaric weapons.

People like you caused us Pakistani East Pakistan. Such arrogant and ignorant attitude have caused us one of our arm. Because People like you made Dhakka Fall, by killing the innocent people left n right on the name of controlling the situation with tanks and jets. People like you are causing us Balochistan by saying "Hum unhein wahan sey marein gay, jahan say unhein pata bhi nahin lagay ga", and people like you now are causing us NWFP with such desires.

Remember your General Yahya's bloody remarks about Bengali resistance? Yahya declared: "Kill 3 million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands."

His words were as boar as yours. His arrogance was as high as yours. His head was as off as yours.

Listen to yourself for a second and see how arrogant you sound like your ancesstors. If it's not already enough, the history probably will repeat on the arrogance of our people.

The army is too "kind" when it comes to dealing with these militants.

Really? I guess all looks vegas from America, isn't it? Why don't you take a trip to Waziristan, or Swat, or Khyber, or Bajaur. 700,000 Refugees, the world's largest displacement of people within their own country. We have failed as a nation.

captured militants are sent to courts, where they can't even be indicted, and are set free. A month later, we see the same miscreants blow themselves up in Lahore or Peshawar.

I want you to prove that. Prove that the "same" miscreants blow themselves up. Show me ONE incidence. Or take that head out of the sand already.

The militants, on the other hand, don't hesitate slaughtering innocent civilians, accused "spies", frontier security forces, soldiers, police forces, chinese engineers, and govt. workers.

Only if you know how many parties are involved in NWFP. But ofcourse, all is bang bang from the bling bling country you live in.

Perhaps you forgot that even from Punjab, the militants are pouring in and fighting with Military. Why? Perhpas you live too far to understand the situation on ground. Perhaps you have never heard term "Punjabi Taliban".

The compound was believed to have been a training camp for militants, a Pakistani intelligence official said, and most of the dead were "Punjabi Taliban", a term used for militants from Punjab province. - http://www.theage.com.au/world/pakistan-hits-out-as-us-strikes-again-20080913-4fxv.html

However, two can play at that game. I would slaughter and mutilate all captured militants, and send their bodies back with flowers and love, or just let them rot under the sun and feed them to the vultures. make sure these bastards get a taste of psychological warfare in its purest form.
sorry to disturb people with my thoughts, but this has to be done.

Why don't you come and join the Swat Police? apparently half of Police have resigned and government is hiring people to join police to deal with militants that you want to mutilate the militants and send their bodies with love to wherever?

Let me guess, you are too corward to even step in Swat, yet joining the Police to deal with the militants. I guess beating the chest from thousands of miles away makes you a man? Whatever makes you happy ma boy, whatever makes you happy!

Last edited:
brother, don't you think we know that? do you think the army and intelligence want to just sit there, while india increases its influence in afghanistan?

We? who is we? speak for yourself Assad, don't humiliate the intelligence of others, specally those "we" that you are equating for.

And what Indian influence in Afghanistan have to do with declaring war on NWFP? The drones are killing our people left n right. America bitchslapped us dozens of time and gave a bamboo up our *** by saying "kar lo jo karna hey, drone attakcs nahin rukeingay", and we are worried about Indian influence in Afghanistan?

How exactly bombing your own country would stop Indian influence in Afghanistan? Wake up, it's just helping India to create more influence not only in Afghanistan, but inside yoru own country. Remember Dhaka? Don't be a door bolt now with such ignorance.

And who are you to stop anyone from building an influence in a neighbouring country? if we can't build a positive influence in Afghanistan, then how do you think we will going to stop someone from building their influence from Afghanistan?

as of right now, there's no choice for Pakistan. just two supercarriers and the whole carrier battle group CBG near the gulf would be enough to destroy the country.

Yeah, if we have men like you in our country, good luck to our defence. If our Military cannot protect its own keep, cannot protect is own people, then whats the point of having a military? Do you think the ACC's are that indestructible? I guess your feet are bigger than your faith. With such stupendous and coward approach, you'd probably never able to protect your family, yet your countrymen or the country itself.

Even if we are too strong for the US to attack, they would have launched another operation supported by the international community.

Why not? do you like to live as a beghairat, but we don't. It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees with your head in the feet of your master.

Everyone took their side after 9/11, blame the same egyptians and uzbeks that you let in. Not even the taliban in afghanistan cooperate with them, they don't even like them.

What was the reason of that comment? I mean do you even have a slight understanding about the geopolitics of our region? yet the middle east? Do you even know there's no popular government in middle east? how come you can even comment on ME governments, which are just bunch of racists monarchs in bed with US? Get a grip already Assad, you are just making us all look bad.

Yet, here you argue for their sake in our tribal areas. Again, letting them marry our women was the stupidest mistake our tribals could have made.

Again, what a despicable comment. When you marry your sister to another Muslim out of your family, should people be saying you made a stupid mistake? Or should be people making fun of you for marrying your sister to someone else than the keith and kin you belong to? I mean how despicably low you can get , is beyond my imagination. What a shameless sack of human flesh and bones.

All this aside, do you think the military and intelligence is just sitting there doing nothing? remember, they have a lot under their sleeves, and they know afghanistan better than the afghanis themselves. trust me, in a few years, you will see a lot of "gamechanging" weapons come out from Pakistan. remember, UK used to threaten China with nuclear weapons when it came to Hong Kong. Once China developed ICBM's, the only words that came out from their tongues was "economic cooperation".

The topic is about America bitchslapping us and kicking our *** by spitting on us with such attacks and openly telling us, "F. You all, do whatever you can, the attacks wont stop" and you are worried about Afghanistan? :what:

Wake up Assad, we will be history by then. Do you know what game is being played against Pakistan by using the corrupt army elite and politicians? Do you think our Army elite is all perfect and dandy? do you think they don't faulter? do you think our politicians are not sold? You are living in fools paradise.

Wake up and smell the air. The war is upon us, today or tomorrow, we will be attacked. You can' deal with things today, and you are making plans for tomorrow? my my. No wonder the target for declaring Pakistan failed state is set to 2015. Afterall, we are too naive and ignorant and easy to control by the bling bling and bang bang.

Last edited:
Mistake? I guess you are far from reality, Mr. Islam. You conveniently forgot who brought these people to Tribal lands and trained them against Soviets. Is it ignorance about the history or the deliberance arrogance, but such illogical reply only shows the calibre.

Secondly, it's a shame isn't it now that you spitted on the meaning of your name by making the comment that "they let their women marry the foreigners". Perhaps your shamelessness knows no limits that you forgot to reckon that a Muslim can marry any muslim. I am seriously appalled to see such arrogance and sheer ignorance on your part when you made such shameless comment about Muslims marrying Muslims with such sheer magnitude of arrogance. Such a shame.

The 'foreigners', again, had been living there for not past decade, but from past few decades, when they were brought by ISI/PA and were settled there and trained against Soviet Union on the name of Islam. They are no where a threat to the country. You are just sheer ignorant about the ground facts. Living thousands of miles away and forming opinions based on reading some reports here n there with your allegiance lying with the Military, blindly, doesn't make you Aristotle, rather the sheer arrogant comments of why muslims marrying their daughters with muslims, makes you an apple john.
nope, ISI/PA never liked the idea of foreigners coming into the territory. Their support was only for the locals. When the afghan war was short of local mujahideen, central intelligence & MI6 started to "export" foreigners from saudi, egypt, and even the US/UK to afghanistan.

as for your "muslim women marrying any muslim men", I suppose you've never read up on Sayyid Ahmad Shaheed? he asked pashtun tribal leaders for their women for his men coming from northern india. you know the rest.

as for the garbage bin we call your mouth, I suggest you clean it up and be careful when talking to me. I'll let go of this stuff because I don't hold grudges, but know you talk at your own risk. you can talk about islam, but you should know its your own actions that matter.

nope, ISI/PA never liked the idea of foreigners coming into the territory. Their support was only for the locals. When the afghan war was short of local mujahideen, central intelligence & MI6 started to "export" foreigners from saudi, egypt, and even the US/UK to afghanistan.

as for your "muslim women marrying any muslim men", I suppose you've never read up on Sayyid Ahmad Shaheed? he asked pashtun tribal leaders for their women for his men coming from northern india. you know the rest.

as for the garbage bin we call your mouth, I suggest you clean it up and be careful when talking to me. I'll let go of this stuff because I don't hold grudges, but know you talk at your own risk. you can talk about islam, but you should know its your own actions that matter.

No Assad, its your bloody shameless comments regarding women that should be called the turd of heart you got. This is what you learnt from America? picking on women when you don't have any evidence and proofs to back up your argument?

Honour never went pass your home I guess. Have some shame and lern to respect women. Insulting and blaming them with such shameless comments makes you an uncouth animal. Shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom