What's new

US submits list of 10 defence technologies for transfer to India

Yes yes living in denial is really helping the cause. The yanks don't have to teach us on how to defend ourselves from china, we know that very well with or without their support or technology.

What causes you guys the heartburn is that is the level of trust and cooperation between US has surpassed all levels that was earlier predicated. there is no permanent friendships between states, right now we have a common enemies so we are utilizing this partnership to address those concerns that's all, mind you without putting our sovereignty for sale and getting bombed by drones.

I don't live in denial, I'm quite comfortable in living with facts, no matter how harsh they can be; for example, I do believe that India could win a long term conventional war against Pakistan. I have nothing to hide about my beliefs regarding this.

The fact is that I could care less about the level of cooperation between the US and India, because I know that India is going to end up like every other nation that the US has "cooperated" with, in fact, I'm confident in this belief.

You may speak for common Indians when you say " there is no permanent friendships between states", but money can get you a long way and considering that both Pakistan and India politicians are corrupt to the bone, you should put this belief to rest, because your politicians certainly won't be saying this.

I keep coming back to this quote, but it fits;

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Don't for one second think that your politicians wouldn't sell your country out to the highest bidder.

Back
Top Bottom