What's new

US threatens India with sanctions over Iranian Oil

Another moron, this news is from NPR, you claim you live in the US you should know NPR.

This is what you call a NPR news?

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:

Possible sanctions for India are at the top of NPR's business news.

(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)

INSKEEP: OK, India must cut back its imports of Iranian oil by June 28th or face U.S. sanctions. A new law penalizes foreign countries that ignore those sanctions.

Europeans have been working on their own embargo of Iranian oil but India is reluctant. They depend on it more

here is the original article : http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-40104-US-may-punish-India-for-buying-Iran-oil

Yes I'm an American and thank you for your tax dollars towards the American agenda.

Never has it been, The moment Obama talked about reducing the energy needs of developing country such as INDIA and developed country such as CHINA, we understood the imperialistic idea the US has. While the US is the largest consumer of energy per individial, these a holes want us to reduce the energy that we consume. Hypocrats.

US President also said if India can feed all its population, (that) could be a huge disaster to the West.

He said there's no enough energy to satisfy needs of all nations, and the west have to make sure some nations (the developing big nations) stay in miserable.

US once again proving that its not trust worthy .

US was always clear with what they wanted from India, its you who have been cheating yourself while guessing about US’s foreign policy :pop:. US wants to 'rule' this world but you don't want to be ruled. They believe in making colonies and you thought they want you to let become super power so easily? They would always try to control you, either this way or that way, but you don’t want to, then you have to be clear about it when you talk to US’s representatives. :agree:

Whenever Mr Burn is sent to India to remind his efforts during Indo-US nuclear deal, he gotto be clearly told that India never wanted to become a nuclear power to serve under US, :disagree:, but 'non NPT signatury' India's principle is to have a nuclear free world including P5s and till then India want this strength to defend ourselves from nuclear power countries. Its you who cheated yourself when you thought that US supports nuclear power India through Indo-US nuclear deal, but they want the nuclear power countries like India to rule rest of the world? US would either like to make India nuclear free, or, they would like the nuclear power India to work under US. :agree:

If you trust US because you think they support India to have 'independent' foreign policy, then its you who is cheating yourself
:pop:

US was never wrong with what they wanted from India, its you who have been cheating yourself while guessing about US’s foreign policy :pop:. US wants to 'rule' this world but you don't want to be ruled. They believe in making colonies and you thought they want you to let become super power so easily? They would always try to control you, either this way or that way, but you don’t want to then you have to be clear about it when you talk to US’s representatives. :agree:

Whenever Mr Burn is sent to India to remind his efforts during Indo-US nuclear deal, he gotto be clearly told that India never wanted to become a nuclear power to serve under US, :disagree:, but Indian principles is to have a nuclear free world and till then India want this strength to defend ourselves from nuclear power countries. Its you who cheated yourself when you thought that US supports nuclear power India through Indo-US nuclear deal, but they want the nuclear power countries to rule rest of the world. US would either like to make India nuclear free, or, they would like the nuclear power India to work under US. :agree:

if you trust in US because you think they support you to have independent foreign policy, its you who is cheating yourself

Mr Hello_10 congrats for an excellent expose and analysis from a neutral observer

All this genuine love and advice for India from Pakistanis and Chinese :). so heart warming to read this " honest feelings of concern for India"... albeit we have many Indians who fall for it. There is no sanction threat, it was made up Pakistani news agency initially ( see my link above)and Indians, as I said, keep falling for it.

US was never wrong with what they wanted from India, its you who have been cheating yourself while guessing about US’s foreign policy :pop:. US wants to 'rule' this world but you don't want to be ruled. They believe in making colonies and you thought they want you to let become super power so easily? They would always try to control you, either this way or that way, but you don’t want to, then you have to be clear about it when you talk to US’s representatives. :agree:

Whenever Mr Burn is sent to India to remind his efforts during Indo-US nuclear deal, he gotto be clearly told that India never wanted to become a nuclear power to serve under US, :disagree:, but Indian principle is to have a nuclear free world and till then India want this strength to defend ourselves from nuclear power countries. Its you who cheated yourself when you thought that US supports nuclear power India through Indo-US nuclear deal, but they want the nuclear power countries like India to rule rest of the world? US would either like to make India nuclear free, or, they would like the nuclear power India to work under US. :agree:

If you trust US because you think they support India to have 'independent' foreign policy, then its you who is cheating yourself

you are wrong at many point Mr hello.Nuclear deal was not given to india for licking U.S boots.
it was given to ensure U.S stakes in the indian market..,
it was given to ensure U.S stakes in indian military.
it was given to ensure stakes in nuclear fields or we can say stakes in 200 billion dollar nuclear market of india.

U.S clearly knows about indian NAM policy and they know that india cant leave it for U.S who sanctioned india 10 yrs b4.
its more economic factor rather than the strategic policy.

it was clearly mentioned by U.S policy makers when they lost mmrca that why we gave them nuke deal:no:
and when we refused to sign their laws like cismoa etc..so they know perfectly how much india can bend and they dont force india in few areas but in economic factors like opening market..they pressurize india coz it has already been promised by india to give stakes to U.S.

so entire factor is more economic rather than stragetic.Future wars will be fought with economy and U.S knows it too;)

All this genuine love and advice for India from Pakistanis and Chinese :). so heart warming to read this " honest feelings of concern for India"... albeit we have many Indians who fall for it. There is no sanction threat, it was made up Pakistani news agency initially ( see my link above)and Indians, as I said, keep falling for it.

Don't be stupid. Any love I had for India has long gone since I came on pdf and saw what prats like you write. I detest your type of Indian. And most seem to be like you. I liked Hello's analysis because if you check his posts they are more fair minded than most and sometimes I have disagreed with him.

back to topic you lot just want to believe your own bull$hit about you are Incredible. Instead of measuring yourself to your success stories you need to look at the weakest in your society

Don't be stupid. Any love I had for India has long gone since I came on pdf and saw what prats like you write. I detest your type of Indian. And most seem to be like you. I liked Hello's analysis because if you check his posts they are more fair minded than most and sometimes I have disagreed with him.

back to topic you lot just want to believe your own bull$hit about you are Incredible. Instead of measuring yourself to your success stories you need to look at the weakest in your society

you like every analysis which put india down;)
i quoted hello10 and can u refute my post??

i challenge you openly to prove it wrong

you like every analysis which put india down;)
i quoted hello10 and can u refute my post??

i challenge you openly to prove it wrong

Off course I like analysis which puts people like you down. It just happens to be true and accurate as well lol

Who are you to challenge when you talk such dribble

Off course I like analysis which puts people like you down. It just happens to be true and accurate as well lol

Who are you to challenge when you talk such dribble

ppl like you/ :azn:. how much hate u have for ppl like us? anyways nothing can put us down now definitely not any pdf postslol. keep having fun kiddies. india has openly supported ur once love buddy iran. iran welcomes our team to their country pakistan is an uninvited guest on the scene.

india is one of its kind country which mainains relations with us, russia japan china, iran, europe all at the same time without any problem. dw us will soon understand that we dont give a phuck abt them.

you are wrong at many point Mr hello.Nuclear deal was not given to india for licking U.S boots.
Nuclear deal between India and US was done to provide enough space to US’s strategic makers to work towards India, which they couldn’t during Cold War under tough rule of Ms Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. US wasn't much concerned with economic factors, I too understood it little late :agree:

it was given to ensure U.S stakes in the indian market..,
Which Indian market you are talking about? It used to be the time when Coco Cola refused to invest in India because they argued that they can’t go to a country where they can’t have over 49% share of their branch, it was time of Indira Gandhi. But after 1991, they came and straight bought the best Indian brand 'Thumps Up', similar things other US’s companies did in India since 1991. It was time of Mr Rao when Ms Sonia Gandhi didn’t try to become Indian PM as she knew, what Western companies were going to do in India when market opens since 1991. US had got whatever they wanted in Indian market since 1991 :pop:

it was given to ensure U.S stakes in indian military.
you mean US wasn’t selling their arms before late 2008, when they signed nuclear deal with India? :what: Sir, US is selling their arms to India from around 2004/2006 and they had already put their SM/ F16 in MMRCA since early 2008. But yes they hoped that nuclear deal type things will help them win that deal, but they lost after 2 years of that Indo-nuclear deal. Otherwise, what India exactly buy from US? AWACS, P8I, transport aircraft, GE F414 engine, and may be their few high tech helicopters also, nothing else? then sir, these are the arms which Russia doesn’t have otherwise India doesn’t but anything from US, which they can buy either from Russia or at least from EU. :rofl:

it was given to ensure stakes in nuclear fields or we can say stakes in 200 billion dollar nuclear market of india.
Haaa, :lol:, This is the mistake I also did but later I had to accept my mistake. Because, India has signed nuclear reactor deals with Russia and France, but did they sign the same with US? No, the reason is, India wants nuclear reactors with Re-Processing techs and US doesn’t want this so no nuclear reactors deal with US, and none business by US in Indian nuclear market till now. only Russia and France got nuclear business of India since Indo-US nuclear deal in 2008.

U.S clearly knows about indian NAM policy and they know that india cant leave it for U.S who sanctioned india 10 yrs b4.
Indian NAM policy expired since collapse of SU. Now, India just say that they have this ‘belief’ but nothing from India on NAM to surround US since 1990, like how India did against NATO during Cold War.

its more economic factor rather than the strategic policy.
What economic factor? All the business US’s companies had got in India since 1991 and no business on the side of Nuclear, then what business they got by Indo-US nuclear deal?

it was clearly mentioned by U.S policy makers when they lost mmrca that why we gave them nuke deal:no:
Yes, US’s diplomats did lobbying almost every month in between 2009 to 2011 for MMRCA deal but they finally lost it. Now after 3-4 years, they have understood what the Indians really are…..................

and when we refused to sign their laws like cismoa etc..so they know perfectly how much india can bend and they dont force india in few areas but in economic factors like opening market..they pressurize india coz it has already been promised by india to give stakes to U.S.
they thought that nuclear deal will make India compromised with their foreign policy it had against NATO for a very long but now US realize its mistake. That’s what I said in my last post, “tell the Mr Burn clearly about Indian policy of a ‘nuclear free world including P5s’. if he thinks that supporting nuclear holding of 'non-NPT signatory' India will make India work under US, then he is on mistake and it would now be clearly told to Mr Burn.”

so entire factor is more economic rather than stragetic.Future wars will be fought with economy and U.S knows it too;)
for US, they tried for ‘strategic goals’ only through Indo-US nuclear deal in 2008 but they are failed till now. And a final touch they will get when India will kick their a$$ on Iran issue :tup:

Really, my post was not tough for someone to not comprehend the sarcasm .
you detest my type? what type is that -

My type can't be the ones who live in Judea Christian countries as some Pakistani immigrants advising the nice folks in Pakistan to refuse aid, refuse loans, attack Americans, attack India, Israel , shoot down drones- give up on democracy, prodding them to going back to military rule-- WHILE YOU enjoy yourself , sitting well in a secular, democratic, high standard of living CHRISTIAN country... so easy to sit on that perch and advise the folks inside Pakistan to fight the brave fight while you sip on Tea and crumpets, enjoying rights and freedoms not only they don't have , let alone you have as a minority in those majority Judea Christian countries. :)

if US sanctions india..Bye bye c17, c130, P8I, Apache etc.... US defence Industry will lose

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom