What's new

US violates Pakistan Airspace

OBL Riad may inko helicopter nazar nahe atay kabhe inkay Radar ko neend ajati hey usnay sona hota hey ** ye kis kisam ke AIRFORCE hey ???
Hasn't the PAF installed radars on the AfPak border after the Abbotabad fiasco? If so, what were they doing? Why did they not sound the alert when these US jets were approaching? If they did why weren't PAF planes scrambled?

A 7-10 minute warning for an ac on ORP is sufficient to go after the intruders seeing that they were hanging around for several minutes within Pakistan territory. You don't need a CAP.

And why is Nawaz being targeted by the Pakistanis here? What's he got to do in matters of purely operational nature? Does the air force chief need his permission before scrambling his aircraft?

Maybe these were Afghani planes surveying their territory to the east of the Durrand line? Anyway, FATA is not under Pakistani control 100%. So maybe the US planes flew over Afghan Taliban-controlled areas only .....

oh baba - as @nuclearpak said the planes stayed in our airspace for only 2-3 mins. bhai 2-3 minute to bathroom janay tak lag jatay hain, ye tou Ally plane ko intercept karna tha :D....
On the serious note we are in peace time mode, so response time is 10 minuts approx

What I want to know is what happens if we do successfully intercept a NATO airplane in our airspace? Can we get a missile lock and how would the response from the intruder be handled?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I respect my fellow members here. Sir.

I agree that the policy should have been reviewed long ago, but why have we not done so for the last two years? Are we waiting for another major attack before we think to change this complacent policy?

Why wait for another major attack like 2nd may, did we not have Salala incident? that was a major violation, but I guess our Military & Politicians did not learn a single thing from that. The audacity of it all is now that Report has been leaked, and yet there is no progress on it. How could we call an Ally, a Hostile country? did you not read the news published few days ago, how US- Pak investment treaty is to be revived?

Why wait for another major attack like 2nd may, did we not have Salala incident? that was a major violation, but I guess our Military & Politicians did not learn a single thing from that. The audacity of it all is now that Report has been leaked, and yet there is no progress on it. How could we call an Ally, a Hostile country? did you not read the news published few days ago, how US- Pak investment treaty is to be revived?

Those are all very good questions that deserve answers from our leaders.

What I want to know is what happens if we do successfully intercept a NATO airplane in our airspace? Can we get a missile lock and how would the response from the intruder be handled?

Did you not read the Report of Abbottabad commission sir? SOP was explained by CAS, ADC. It all comes down to Defence policy- as the Commander authorizing the Shoot down will have to consult the policy first, if you recall the words of Commission members - It was the "Bible" for armed forces

How about being rational? The western border is active, so it needs to be under surveillance which it is to some extent.

Yes it is under surveillance.

But you need to differentiate between detection and offensive action.

We did the detection, and before we could initiate the offensive action, the planes went back. All within 2 minutes.

How about being rational? The western border is active, so it needs to be under surveillance which it is to some extent.

Financial reasons are a convenient way of absolving oneself off the responsibility. Pakistan has a good air defense system, but the point here is that no one wants to antagonize the US.

Unhonay Taliban ka kya ukhaar lya hey jo hamara ukhaarleengay lol ise tarhan ****** ban kar bhetay rahoo phir

the question here is not of having capability to shoot down a plane or a Drone, the question is whether we are WILLING to shoot it down or not.
both have different meanings.

I don't questions their capability if they want then drone is sitting duck for them but I questioned their willingness.

Maybe these were Afghani planes surveying their territory to the east of the Durrand line? Anyway, FATA is not under Pakistani control 100%. So maybe the US planes flew over Afghan Taliban-controlled areas only .....

ATC / ADC picked it up as USAF, i do not see why would they call ANAF aircraft as USAF. it entered the area near torkham

you better focus on saving what you have right now instead of dreaming about this side of Durand line

bhai 2-3 minute to bathroom janay tak lag jatay hain, ye tou Ally plane ko intercept karna tha :D....

ROFLMAO.!!!:omghaha:

Thanks for the laugh...iftar ka khana hazam ho gaya!

oh baba - as @nuclearpak said the planes stayed in our airspace for only 2-3 mins. bhai 2-3 minute to bathroom janay tak lag jatay hain, ye tou Ally plane ko intercept karna tha :D....
On the serious note we are in peace time mode, so response time is 10 minuts approx

aray lala...I simply don't trust on these Americans..sher aur hipo ek hi ghaat mai paani nahi peesktay...I agree with you on this point that our government's policy is also to be blamed.:Daur missile k launch honey mai 2-3 min hi lagtay hain...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not read the Report of Abbottabad commission sir? SOP was explained by CAS, ADC. It all comes down to Defence policy- as the Commander authorizing the Shoot down will have to consult the policy first, if you recall the words of Commission members - It was the "Bible" for armed forces

Yes Sir I have read the report.

Shooting down tau bahut bad kee baat hey. Even switching on our missiles' seekers could possibly be met with a swift response that will not be pretty.

Back
Top Bottom