What's new

'US wants to take S. Korea into new Korean war'

Haha, how more ignorant can one be? :cheesy:

The West has been supporting the most brutal dictatorships across the world for many decades and are still doing it....

They are supporting Al Qaeda against secular Assad for example, imagine how far they are willing to go to dominate over other nations.

Imperialism has absolutely nothing to do with "democracy", the opposite is true; they don't want democracy in any shape or form. Because democracy is "dangerous and intolerable". What happened to Iran's democratically elected leader in 1953? And many other democratic movements throughout the world? As for international community; there is no such thing. Western states are the worst violators of all International laws. And they are never punished, being the only ones with this "privilige".

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself further and read this;

Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower

51JoodG9NSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX225_SY300_CR,0,0,225,300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

And:

Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions Since World War II--Updated Through 2003

51feh94npWL._SY300_.jpg

I don't really care what dictatorships we have supported, I believe NK are far worse for a number of reasons.
Yeh right, because Assad is an angel right?

What unbiased books they look to be.

Back
Top Bottom