What's new

US warplan against China : Choke China into submission via naval blockade

LOL this statement alone proof you never been to any where stop being fool , ccp got more important issues to deal with than to chase an idiot like you every where in china

Alright, your high IQ is colliding with your ability to comprehend a simple question. Why the fcuk would i want to be in that tender box suppressing the masses opinion country anyway. I have better things to do that go play china, chinaa, xexe, haha land. Moron s like you only know how to cheerleed about every little thing. I don't go around praising my country at every forum, go check the post count and see how i criticize my own governments actions. There are two sides on the coin with different impressions, sync that in your brain and you might 1 day see a light on the other side.

G-2 relationship where the United States and China would work out solutions to global problems together.[1][/B]

Now go back to sleep kid dont embaress us all here

This nothing but a clever attempt of getting the happy horse wagon and to awake chinese conscious to play it's role to solve problems rather than aiding all the rogue countries. It's as simple as saying if you like gloating your self as super power than play your part positively.

The point is that over time the US would no longer be any kind of viable alternative to the Chinese.

Then you speak without a sense of reality, the US will remain a viable alternative for the near to medium term, while the long term is typically a terrible area to predict.

China's economy is on the verge of overtaking yours and the military will grow more powerful(eventually) as a result.

It is not 'on the verge', China's GDP is roughly half of ours, that is not on the verge by any means.

What on earth is a distant US going to do to "protect" countries like Japan against a determined Chinese attack from across the Japanese sea? You don't believe a few carrier battle groups would even make any kind of dent against the Chinese Navy and airforce do you?
A few carrier battle groups and our associated forces already in Japan would be more than enough to at least blunt any Chinese offensive as we send more forces to the area, and coordinate other maneuvers in other parts of the region, including the possibility of economic strangulation and offensive attacks on China's coast and interior.

You don't actually believe an inexperienced qualitatively and quantitatively inferior Chinese navy can hold a candle to the US navy do you? In an offensive role in unfriendly waters in their first major naval engagement no less. You are delusional if you believe so.

Enjoy your last decade or so of "power" as you will lose it soon.

You are delusional and show great ignorance.

It is not 'on the verge', China's GDP is roughly half of ours, that is not on the verge by any means.

Learn some simple economics and then talk.

China makes all it's weapons at home and so PPP is a more accurate measure than nominal GDP.

The latest Chinese tanks can take on an Abrams and cost much less to produce.
A Chinese soldier gets paid a fraction of that of the US.

A few carrier battle groups and our associated forces already in Japan would be more than enough to at least blunt any Chinese offensive as we send more forces to the area, and coordinate other maneuvers in other parts of the region, including the possibility of economic strangulation and offensive attacks on China's coast and interior.

You don't actually believe an inexperienced qualitatively and quantitatively inferior Chinese navy can hold a candle to the US navy do you? In an offensive role in unfriendly waters in their first major naval engagement no less. You are delusional if you believe so.

No.

Japan would be heavily damaged before the US could assemble the 7-8 carrier groups necessary to make much of a difference.

Only a fool thinks that it would be a good idea to try to attack the Chinese mainland(2020 onwards) as it would be protected by J-20/31s.

Even now the US "plan" thinks it not a good idea to attack the Chinese mainland.

You are delusional and show great ignorance.

I tell you what my friend, why don't we wait till 2025 and see what kind of world this is?

I would be surprised if China does not end up as powerful as the US but dominant in East Asia by then.

Japan would be heavily damaged before the US could assemble the 7-8 carrier groups necessary to make much of a difference.

Existing JMSDF fleet strength is enough to wipe out China's two fleets based on Japanese simulation, Americans are merely insurance policies.

Existing JMSDF fleet strength is enough to wipe out China's two fleets based on Japanese simulation, Americans are merely insurance policies.

I am talking about 2020 onwards, not now.

Currently Japanese Navy is more powerful than China's I admit

Wait for the Type-052D/55 destroyers, Type-095 SSN's, J-20/31 5th generation fighters and the 3 carriers that would be ready by the end of the decade and the JMSDF would not have a prayer.

I am talking about 2020 onwards, not now.

Currently Japanese Navy is more powerful than China's I admit

Wait for the Type-052D/55 destroyers, Type-095 SSN's, J-20/31 5th generation fighters and the 3 carriers that would be ready by the end of the decade and the JMSDF would not have a prayer.

China will always be China. Those who know China well know what that means.

Yeah, you pathetic indians would always change your masters, even those who know $hit bout india can also tell.

In case of a Sino-US conflict, it will sure go nuclear. As soon as it goes nuclear, war will go global. North Korea will nuke South, Pakistan and India will nuke each other, and the Middle East will see hell breaking lose, and Al Qaeda is going to strike worldwide.

In other words, almost no one in the world will be spared, and the rest of the world that's not nuked will see the fallout of mass radiation and human extinction.

I doubt the US is dumb enough to go there, but some of the Indian/Korean members here on this forum seem to lack that intelligence.

all ships around East sea and SCS will be overwhelmed by thousands of Chinese missiles in case of war,China has more missiles then any navy can possibly handle if they sail too close to China.

You get me wrong pal, this "Korean" piece of $hit is a sneaky indian hiding behind a false flag. You can simply find almost all of its posts were purely anti-China, nothing worth debating with this thing about any topics it posted, just kick its ASSS until it is forever banned!
You can go to this thread to see his poor performance while asked about his "mother language"
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/228743-korea-accelerate-deployment-beijing-striking-missile.html
In case of a Sino-US conflict, it will sure go nuclear. As soon as it goes nuclear, war will go global. North Korea will nuke South, Pakistan and India will nuke each other, and the Middle East will see hell breaking lose, and Al Qaeda is going to strike worldwide.

In other words, almost no one in the world will be spared, and the rest of the world that's not nuked will see the fallout of mass radiation and human extinction.

I doubt the US is dumb enough to go there, but some of the Indian/Korean members here on this forum seem to lack that intelligence.

You get me wrong pal, this "Korean" piece of $hit is a sneaky indian hiding behind a false flag. You can simply find almost all of its posts were purely anti-China, nothing worth debating with this thing about any topics it posted, just kick its ASSS until it is forever banned!
You can go to this thread to see his poor performance while asked about his "mother language"
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/228743-korea-accelerate-deployment-beijing-striking-missile.html

I've already reported this Korean guy but no one is banning him!
Do the mods like him?

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Secret 'war' with China uncovered
BY: BRENDAN NICHOLSON, DEFENCE EDITOR From: The Australian June 02, 2012 12:00AM

A SECRET chapter in the Rudd government's 2009 defence white paper detailed a plan to fight a war with China, in which the navy's submarines would help blockade its trade routes, and raised the prospect of China firing missiles at targets in Australia in retaliation.

A new book, The Kingdom and the Quarry: China, Australia, Fear and Greed, reveals how Force 2030 set out in the white paper - to include 12 big conventional submarines with missiles, revolutionary Joint Strike Fighters, air warfare destroyers and giant landing ships - was being prepared for a possible war with Australia's main trading partner.

In the lead-up to the release of the paper in May 2009, The Australian reported extensively on the debate among Australia's security and intelligence agencies over whether China was likely to pose a threat as it increased investment in its armed forces.

The missing chapter focused on Australia's ability to fight an air-sea battle alongside the US against China. The plan was for blockades distant from China but designed to control its sea routes and stop the flow of natural resources on which its industrial engine depended.

"A major power adversary would be expected to respond to these blockades by mining and attacking ports," the paper said.

"Part of the Defence thinking is that in the event of a conflict with the US, China would attempt to destroy Pine Gap, the US-Australia signals facility near Alice Springs, which is crucial for guiding US military operations in Asia ... the paper envisages a very different world in which Australian naval operations alongside the US in, say, the South China Sea, could lead to direct Chinese attack on Australia

Even Australia plans for war with China. All of China's neighbors do.

Back
Top Bottom