What's new

USAF chief General Goldfein to fly in LCA Tejas tomorrow

Off course it's record is better. Zero crashes after 40 years of service and 10,000 hours of piggy backing Tata.......

Jf 17 crashed one or two times but Hal tejas record is better. So don't worry...

mods look at this lying trolling indian

You meant to say troll then I will request mod to look start from Pakistani friends troll.

By the the , I didn't say lie.... Jf 17 crashed two times...

For Tejas to crash it has to fly first.

It is already flying but you want to be denial mode then nobody can help

Pakistanis need to calm down.
The whole world accepts that Indian industry and research is no where in comparison to the highly advanced Pakistani aerospace and tech industry.
As proof the Indonesian PM came straight to see the jf17 while now only a lowly US service chief is going to fly in it.

Jf 17 crashed one or two times but Hal tejas record is better. So don't worry...
We are using since 10 year 1 or 2 crash not bad at all but your Tej@$$:lol::rofl: make your Tej@$$ your indigenous product than we talk:enjoy:

If that piece of cr@p called jf17, built by copy and paste Chinese gets displayed in airshows...then what's the big deal in doing some PR on Singapore and US?.

Tell me how many aircrafts form a squadron? 5 undergoing tests and development? :lol:

Yawn, tell me how many JFTs you had in your first year of induction?:coffee:

Is that what makes SUs and Migs develop maintenance issues,subs to blow up and ships to wreck? Oops..

Or is it the fact that india is the largest aid recieving beggar in the world?

Then why do pakistanis desparately want failing Su, Migs when daddy USA isn't providing the spares for F-16 and F-16s itself?

Why haven't you still got the J-10s?
Oh that's right.

If only you had subs and destroyers to be blown up. Oops.

Lol, pakistanis complaining about AID and begging is just funny.

India to leapfrog UK and France in 2018, Britain's CEBR predicts

Unlike your country we are a BRICS nation with one of the the fastest growth rate in the world.
We rose out of the AID period you are still stuck in it.

Last edited:
If that piece of cr@p called jf17, built by copy and paste Chinese gets displayed in airshows...then what's the big deal in doing some PR on Singapore and US?.
First make your Tej@$$ your indigenous product than we talk:enjoy:

When is Indian Navy inducting this supa plane? How many squadrons of Tejas is IAF operating?

Meh.... I said 2011, 1st crash. That time jf 17 was not having 500 sorties.
flying since 2007 in Pakistan 1 or 2 crash not bad at all but your Tej@$$:lol::rofl: make you indigenous product first than we talk:enjoy:

Pakistanis are losing their mind seeing articles on Tejas. Even now they are playing the catchup game with technologies on the Tejas. Hence drives them crazy...they desperately want a crash! How shameful!
Tell me in Tej@$$ which tech is Indian, oh i forget paint is indian, no i forget paint is also come from Russia
Gay shupa dupa powa Hind:rofl::lol::enjoy:

Be happy with your nut bolt and paint job... Enjoy
Butthart use this in your Butts its a pain killer
61hlIY+LUlL._SX355_.jpg
:lol::rofl::enjoy:
and we not Called JF-17 our indigenous product, do you know what is the meaning of JF (JOINT FIGHTER) have good day kid:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom