What's new

Vietnam acknowledged Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea in 1958

Chinese will never come to the position of the US for the simple reason they are surrounded by hostile or states wary of their rise. SK,Japan,Vietnam, Indonesia,India to name a few.

All these states must mutually help each other along with interested allies (read US) to keep this new-bully-in-the-block in check.

Right, in 5 years, the world will forget about Shanghai and only talk Mumbai --2004 Indian PM Singh!

:rofl:

this is a long thread.

why Vietnam as a nation turn in to a wh0re?

I am amazed by these guys recently. if you want to fight China, please do it. China's tactics won't work if talking to a nation like this.

Right, in 5 years, the world will forget about Shanghai and only talk Mumbai --2004 Indian PM Singh!

:rofl:
He meant the Mumbai attack. Everybody talked about it for two days.

1) tell us which king, on what year, he allegedly proclaimed something?

2) tell us per your document where did the king said Spratly is Vietnam's or is not China's?

3) if your government give you a map of Hanoi, does that mean only Hanoi is yours but nothing else?

Your tactic is only focus on troll/idiot.
How about my points? #1504

this is a long thread.

why Vietnam as a nation turn in to a wh0re?

I am amazed by these guys recently. if you want to fight China, please do it. China's tactics won't work if talking to a nation like this.
Hey man, CHina try to violate our territory, we oppose them, ASEAN country also go aganst their U shaped line in SCS. so , we try to tell them to respect our territory,and International rules, prove that they don't have the sovereinty over those islands, that all.

If your neighbour violate you territory, do you oppose them ?or you just keep quiet and let your neighbour do what ever they want ??

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1902246 said:

Low quality of posts from your vietnamese is exposed. You guys actually don’t know what you are posting! :lol:

What a joke! :tdown:

You only whine when your government whines; you only throw up what your government throws up. Your education system has deprived of you any capability of independent thinking. In fact most of you don’t know your history since your government abandons Chinese that carries your history.

Obviously it is you who troll as you can’t answer my 3 questions listed above.
1) tell us which king, on what year, he allegedly proclaimed something?

2) tell us per your document where did the king said Spratly is Vietnam's or is not China's?

3) if your government give you a map of Hanoi, does that mean only Hanoi is yours but nothing else?

Probably your Vietnamese friend took out pieces of toilet paper and scribbled something on it and called history evidence…

No one cares about your points. You can’t even answer my simple 3 questions. Moreover, "International Boundaries Research Unit MARITIME BRIEFING Volume 2 Number 1" has made a neutral, and authentic statements.

Hey man, CHina try to violate our territory, we oppose them, ASEAN country also go aganst their U shaped line in SCS. so , we try to tell them to respect our territory,and International rules, prove that they don't have the sovereinty over those islands, that all.

If your neighbour violate you territory, do you oppose them ?or you just keep quiet and let your neighbour do what ever they want ??

I found it also fits perfectly if you change "China" in your statement with "Vietnam".

Don't attempt to wash out your conflict with other ASEAN countries on those islands!

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1902246 said:

Chine guys couldn't disscus with you, be course the don't understand what they talking about. They just repeat what propogande China's is liesing, same as paper number 1 of ren min re pao 人民日报

Low quality of posts from your vietnamese is exposed. You guys actually don’t know what you are posting! :lol:

What a joke! :tdown:

You only whine when your government whines; you only throw up what your government throws up. Your education system has deprived of you any capability of independent thinking. In fact most of you don’t know your history since your government abandons Chinese that carries your history.

Obviously it is you who troll as you can’t answer my 3 questions listed above.

Probably your Vietnamese friend took out pieces of toilet paper and scribbled something on it and called history evidence…

No one cares about your points. You can’t even answer my simple 3 questions. Moreover, "International Boundaries Research Unit MARITIME BRIEFING Volume 2 Number 1" has made a neutral, and authentic statements.

Can't refute my point so call it "low quality"? Avoid my points and abuse me? That's all you got :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Wait a minute. Oh, I remember that you troll all nation you meet: Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese.
So, you don't have any point/argument is not odd. You are not American. All American have a good education, not like you.
I don't have time to talk with such a troll like you.

hoangtrieu2.jpg

It's not from a Chinese king. It's a memoir from a Chinese monk (1695). He said Paracel and Spartly belong to Cochinchina (red underline words)
So it's not a good point but reinforce Vietnamese books which prove that Vietnam already have sovereignty from 17th Century.

hoangtrieu3.jpg

This map called "Da Qing yi tong quan tu" in Chinese. Translate to English: The Map of Great Empire of Qing Dynasty (1800 - 1899)
More information: Digital Collections - Maps - Da Qing yi tong quan tu [cartographic material]
It doesn't prove Vietnam's sovereignty over Paracel, but offer a doubtful question that Qing dynasty hadn't claimed Paracel in 1899????

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1904539 said:
hoangtrieu2.jpg

It's not from a Chinese king. It's a memoir from a Chinese monk (1695). He said Paracel and Spartly belong to Cochinchina (red underline words)
So it's not a good point but reinforce Vietnamese books which prove that Vietnam already have sovereignty from 17th Century.

hoangtrieu3.jpg

This map called "Da Qing yi tong quan tu" in Chinese. Translate to English: The Map of Great Empire of Qing Dynasty (1800 - 1899)
More information: Digital Collections - Maps - Da Qing yi tong quan tu [cartographic material]
It doesn't prove Vietnam's sovereignty over Paracel, but offer a doubtful question that Qing dynasty hadn't claimed Paracel in 1899????
If some Vietnamese say Hanoi belongs to China, does that mean it actually belongs to China? A monk? At least you're funny.

Here is a map of United States:
united_states_wall_2002_us.jpg

Notice the map does not contain Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam, therefore according to your logic, those places do not belong to U.S.

If some Vietnamese say Hanoi belongs to China, does that mean it actually belongs to China? A monk? At least you're funny.

Here is a map of United States:
united_states_wall_2002_us.jpg

Notice the map does not contain Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam, therefore according to your logic, those places do not belong to U.S.

Hey, do not make things up like this. I said
"So it's not a good point but reinforce Vietnamese books which prove that Vietnam already have sovereignty from 17th Century."
"It doesn't prove Vietnam's sovereignty over Paracel, but offer a doubtful question that Qing dynasty hadn't claimed Paracel in 1899????"
Anyway, your map contains Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam. Check the little map on that map.

I found it also fits perfectly if you change "China" in your statement with "Vietnam".

Don't attempt to wash out your conflict with other ASEAN countries on those islands!
Hehe, you're just Chinese using false flag, you don't feel pround of China's blood ??

ASEAN countries also against China U shaped, any thing wrong ??or only your mind and your false flag having problem ??:smokin:

Hehe, you're just Chinese using false flag, you don't feel pround of China's blood ??

ASEAN countries also against China U shaped, any thing wrong ??or only your mind and your false flag having problem ??:smokin:

There is no U shaped line. It is clearly a reversed "n". They are completely different. Also, Western Sands islands are already China's, we only want our rightfully Southern Sands back.

There is no U shaped line. It is clearly a reversed "n". They are completely different. Also, Western Sands islands are already China's, we only want our rightfully Southern Sands back.

Western Sands already China's ??you means Paracel ??in your dream only, those small islands are defenceless against Us-30, S-300 and Yakhont missile :smokin:

You can occupy them, but you can not do any on them .
photo-10.jpg

The whole SCS(East sea is in our range now):smokin:

Western Sands already China's ??you means Paracel ??in your dream only, those small islands are defenceless against Us-30, S-300 and Yakhont missile :smokin:

You can occupy them, but you can not do any on them .
photo-10.jpg

The whole SCS(Aest sea is in our range now):smokin:

But you won't attack a single one because our military power is far, far, far stronger. We can destroy your entire air force on the ground and your entire navy in dock. This is not a threat, but a fact. We may not be able to occupy or conquer Vietnam but we can definitely stop Vietnam from using a single centimeter of the EEZ. So stop talking about military force because that's your weakness.

Back
Top Bottom