What's new

Vietnam acknowledged Chinese sovereignty over South China Sea in 1958

But you won't attack a single one because our military power is far, far, far stronger. We can destroy your entire air force on the ground and your entire navy in dock. This is not a threat, but a fact. We may not be able to occupy or conquer Vietnam but we can definitely stop Vietnam from using a single centimeter of the EEZ. So stop talking about military force because that's your weakness.
1. What can you do untill now on Paracel ??you can not even form an official province name for them .

2.You can destroy your entire air force on the ground and your entire navy in dock by your Mouth only, even USA can not do that, and so don't day dream too much, it will harm your mind , try to memorise that: you were defeated by VN border guard and Milita only , even when you had USA's support that time, bro :smokin:

But you won't attack a single one because our military power is far, far, far stronger. We can destroy your entire air force on the ground and your entire navy in dock. This is not a threat, but a fact. We may not be able to occupy or conquer Vietnam but we can definitely stop Vietnam from using a single centimeter of the EEZ. So stop talking about military force because that's your weakness.

Ok we are weak, come on ....and try. I think is time for your government to decrease population. There will be a new island name, that is Chinese bones island in The East Sea

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

come back this thread !, Chinese need to answer all our comment has not been replied yet.....

1. What can you do untill now on Paracel ??you can not even form an official province name for them .

2.You can destroy your entire air force on the ground and your entire navy in dock by your Mouth only, even USA can not do that, and so don't day dream too much, it will harm your mind , try to memorise that: you were defeated by VN border guard and Milita only , even when you had USA's support that time, bro :smokin:
1. Only retarded Viets do not know that Paracel are under the juristiction of Hainan province, so are the Spartly.

2. Heh Viets are funny. Tell me again how you won those naval battles against China?

Ok we are weak, come on ....and try. I think is time for your government to decrease population. There will be a new island name, that is Chinese bones island in The East Sea

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

come back this thread !, Chinese need to answer all our comment has not been replied yet.....
Decrease our population? Last time I recall, less than 7000 troops were killed in 1979 out of a population of 1 billion. That's a real decrease right there.

1. Only retarded Viets do not know that Paracel are under the juristiction of Hainan province, so are the Spartly.

2. Heh Viets are funny. Tell me again how you won those naval battles against China?

1. But those island not official China provin , any official annoucement to the world yet ??

2. Oki, that time we was weak at Navy,we had small war ship only, we exhauted after so many wars, but now, you can not even take away one more island from us :smokin:

Decrease our population? Last time I recall, less than 7000 troops were killed in 1979 out of a population of 1 billion. That's a real decrease right there.

How Chinese is brainwashed :rofl:
US sources:
China: more than 26.000 killed
Vietnam: less than 20.000 killed

USSR sources:
China: 30.000 killed
Vietnam: more than 10.000 killed

China sources:
China: 7.000 killed
Vietnam: 30.0000 killed

I like China's sources :azn:
It's a great victory of PLA when they fight with Vietnamese militias :azn:, because they gain nothing and pay a higher casualities, so have to immediately modernize their army. :tup:

I am wondering why your Government did not say that you lost 1 person who killed in that war, see below to know the exact amount:

Chinese soldier total: 300,000
Chinese soldier died: Total: 62,500
- Lạng Sơn: 19.000
- Cao Bằng: 18.000
- Lào Cai: 11.500
- Quảng Ninh, Lai Châu and Hà Tuyên: 14.000
Chinese wounded soldier: over 60,000
Total Vietnamese soldier : 70,000
- Died soldier: nearly 10,000
- Wounded soldier: 30,000
Vietnam suffered more than 200,000 civilian deaths during the Chinese invasion

This is the copy of a credential submitted to China by Vietnam government on 1958-9-14

151243dj1zjdmbm2bb6g2t.jpg

The English translation of the credential by our Vietnamese friend

The accurate translation of the bold part should be "Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on China's Territorial Sea (September 4, 1958)"

The main point of this credential should be "The Democratic Republic of Vietnam's Government agreed to terms of China's public statment in 9-4-1958 about China's sea territory claim."

Then what is "China's public statment in 9-4-1958 about China's sea territory claim" or "Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on China's Territorial Sea (September 4, 1958)"?

"Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on China's Territorial Sea (September 4, 1958)" in Chinese.

"Declaration of the Government of the People's Republic of China on China's Territorial Sea (September 4, 1958)" in English

Please note the red part, and keep in mind that Vietnam government agreed to terms of China's public statment in 9-4-1958 about China's sea territory claim.

Hello:

Why would you even think of posting the so called credential when that iit self implicates your harmony seeking regime as an aggressor against the weak neighbours. You would like to walk all over them. Do you really believe the International community will sit back and watch?

How can you claim the Islands with out naming them in the so called credentials signed by North Vietnam who were being dictated because of the war like situation against South Vietnam. This is how you illegally occupied the Tibet as well. What does it mean all the islands in SCS? One can not claim all the Islands and not name them. Do you go around in your country and claim all the property as your own? This is the most absurd argument I have heard.

I heard China also wants the part of action in arctic ocean which is in dispute between several countries. You know how it it being resolved.
Do your self a favour read it on the Internet. May be you will learn a thing or two to make your claim on Islands in SCS.

Vietnam has presented lot of historical documents published in the form of books in several countries. What is your proof of ownership?
One of your countryman said somewhere in the forum fishermen in the past uses to come out on the Island. But the question is did they make iit as their home on a continuous basis, if not than it has no standing the court of law as proof of ownership.

I am not at all convinced by your argument. The Islands in dispute were under control of South Vietnam at that time and they were the guardian of those Islands. What North Vietnam agreed to is not admissable in the court of law as a credential. Case closed and you are guilty of committing the crime against Vietnam. If you keep on behaving this way you will alone have to bear the consequences of the same. What you sow shall reap. Have sweet dreams and sleep good.

I am wondering why your Government did not say that you lost 1 person who killed in that war, see below to know the exact amount:

62.500 is total casualty anyway.
30.000 is Vietnamese total casualty.

He meant the Mumbai attack. Everybody talked about it for two days.

I do not think you noticed the date line mentioned in the post it was 2004. SO read carefully and dont make yourself look like angry man with low EQ(Emotional Intelligence measurement scale).

Mumbai attack took place in 2008 and not in 2004. You have forgotten the history of the last three years so how can you make arguement in your defence about something that took place hundreds of years ago. I am taking a guess what he meant was the financial hub of Asia will be Mumbai. That is altogether separate thing nothing to do with your dispute with Vietnam.

South Vietnam and China in the Spratly Islands and Paracel Islands dispute, you acknowledge these two islands belong to China, that mean you do not acknowledge these two islands belong to South Vietnam. So the South Vietnamese can not be used to make excuses.
These two islands you can not inherit from South Vietnam.because you do not acknowledge these two islands belong to South Vietnam

I read the post that you are responding to. He states clearly South Vietnam as a legal custodian of the Spartly and Paracle Islands. What China has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that nationals from China inhabitated the Island from the time you claim to have found them.

In the past people set sail to explore the world and settled there as Europeans did in North and South America. But they are not claiming as their own territory inspite of one of the huge deposit of natural resources.

We know you are exploiting all the avenues to secure natural resources from different parts of the world that does not mean we will let you bully the smaller countries. You will reap what you sow.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1905237 said:
US sources:

USSR sources:

China sources:

It's a great victory of PLA when they fight with Vietnamese militias :azn:, because they gain nothing and pay a higher casualities, so have to immediately modernize their army. :tup:

hahahaha..Nailed it...:lol:

There is perfect proverb for this incident.

"Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante" ( means that people who dont understand by reason then they understand by kicks on their )

First South Korea was bought in line by kicks when north Korea sunk its nay ship.then was the turn of Japan when it got the kick from china on disputed island issue. now its the turn of Vietnam also bought in line with kicks on south china issue.Soon India will be in line when it will be kicked like other 3 ,it will accept chinese sovereignty over South Tibet (AP) like it did accept chinese sovereignty over Tibet.Cina must help pakistan to force india accept Pakistani sovereignty over Jammu and kashmir and Rann of kutch.If india dont fall in line then kick it and kick it hard.

You should be thankful that no body has kicked you yet in India about your shameful comments where you eat its namak. Either you are looser or retard.

Should I take Chinese military's own figure, or some numbers Viets magically crunched out. Hey while you're at it, why not say you killed a million?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1905237 said:
US sources:

USSR sources:

China sources:

United States and Soviet Union's figures were estimates. Iraqi estimated they killed hundreds of Americans in 2003 invasion too, but then we all know how much of a joke those "estimates" were. On the other hand, China had complete information regarding its own troops. We captured several strategically important positions along the border and razed your infrastructure to the ground. But that's nothing according to you right?

Back
Top Bottom