What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Poor bragging Chinese :). If it is real, plz provide evidence, data, video...May be several months later, USAF F-22 will be lock by their J10 also.

All F22 were suspended because of the Oxygen Generation System now:P

how to lock by our J10 now:coffee:

All F22 were suspended because of the Oxygen Generation System now:P

how to lock by our J10 now:coffee:
You revealed your ignorance and inexperience. The oxygen generator is a safety issue that will take high priority in peacetime. Heck...Am willing to bet that if Chinese aircrafts and procedures are subjected to US standards, all PLA aviation branches will be grounded.

I watched yesterday (this discussion to get to other forums).
You should not disappoint the Chinese comrades, the results of answers to your question (Pls advise me if it is real?).
For those who understand what I wrote. :wave:

I watched yesterday (this discussion to get to other forums).
You should not disappoint the Chinese comrades, the results of answers to your question (Pls advise me if it is real?).
For those who understand what I wrote. :wave:
this is a real infs.... You do not doubt or debate it.
pupu is NO1 BOSS in chinese denfence forum.His position is just like PDF's pshamim

this is a real infs.... You do not doubt or debate it.
pupu is NO1 BOSS in chinese denfence forum.His position is just like PDF's pshamim

The Chinese can do any number of self-congratulation. If this happens at the expense of Russia, so this concerns me. What is your problem and you do not like about this situation? I believe that all is fair. So breathe deeply, it is reassuring. :wave:

The Chinese can do any number of self-congratulation. If this happens at the expense of Russia, so this concerns me. What is your problem and you do not like about this situation? I believe that all is fair. So breathe deeply, it is reassuring. :wave:

Google translator =/= actual understanding of a language.

Google translator =/= actual understanding of a language.

I have an indiscreet question. You're an American flag hung for decoration or just a fan of the U.S.? If you prefer to love China from afar, it's your problem. I have no desire to leave their homeland. Therefore, a perfect command of English is not a priority for me in life. If you do not understand my comment - ask clarification. If you do not like my opinion, (this is your problem). This is not fatal - will survive.
:usflag::china:

You are not like other russians I have seen here before. Are you some russian intelligence guy sniffing around PDF. I'm simply asking. Your English is strange to me.

You are not like other russians I have seen here before. Are you some russian intelligence guy sniffing around PDF. I'm simply asking. Your English is strange to me.

Please indicate. What is the peculiarity of my translation?

Division 371 ( Thang Long ) has no Su-30MK2, only Su-22M-4/UM-3K and MiG-21bis/UM. So it must be fake news from boasting Chinese guy Pupu.:) and other Chinese guy in this forum :no:

Division 371 ( Thang Long ) has no Su-30MK2, only Su-22M-4/UM-3K and MiG-21bis/UM. So it must be fake news from boasting Chinese guy Pupu.:) and other Chinese guy in this forum :no:

only google translate error

you do not understand Chinese.so I understand you.

The real literally means that "where are the Vietnam trump Division TangLong at this time "

Back
Top Bottom