What's new

Vietnamese girls studying in China: Vlogs

Its stranger, why this boy has changed your minds, and dont say about jungle girls study in china ? :omghaha:
Beautiful girls are welcomed everywhere:D:D
In 2017, 3880 Chinese brides married Korean men, accounting for 26% of all foreign brides in Korea.
South Korea is richer in terms of per capita, but you still take the champion:
upload_2019-9-1_17-25-41.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_South_Korea#Marriages_between_Koreans_and_non-Koreans
Now, stop derailing my thread.

Beautiful girls are welcomed everywhere:D:D

South Korea is richer in terms of per capita, but you still take the champion:
View attachment 576867
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_South_Korea#Marriages_between_Koreans_and_non-Koreans
Now, stop derailing my thread.

You like to saying about "jungle" on this forum to the Vietnamese, my kid.

What you posted above, the table, about the marriage in Korean, disclosed that Chinese women is not differentiated from jungle woman , so you are kid of jungle woman too.:enjoy::enjoy:

You like to saying about "jungle" on this forum to the Vietnamese, my kid.

What you posted above, the table, about the marriage in Korean, disclosed that Chinese women is not differentiated from jungle woman , so you are kid of jungle woman.:enjoy::enjoy:
post#18 has already explained that to you, my kid. BTW, China has 15 times your population, do your math better...

post#18 has already explained that to you, my kid. BTW, China has 15 times your population, do your math better...

problem is that Chinese do in the same manner as jungle do. :enjoy:

when one child policy in China made millions of chinese man don't have opportunity to get marriage in china. But Chinese women go to Korean to get marriage.

N Vietnam was Chinese dominated for the past 1000 years and there wasn’t much border control for dynastic China which explains why they look Chinese. S Vietnam on the other hand is mostly just South East Asian like the Cambodians.

N Vietnam was Chinese dominated for the past 1000 years and there wasn’t much border control for dynastic China which explains why they look Chinese. S Vietnam on the other hand is mostly just South East Asian like the Cambodians.

1000 year did nothing, Hua Chinese ran away in conflicts betwen China and Vietnam in thoudand year and after that. Southern Chinese (from Jangto, Fujian, Cantonese and Vietnamese Kinh Viet, does belong to Bai Yue (hundred Yue) in the ancient time ... so that the phenotyp could be similiar.

Genetically Vietnamese and Hua Chinese in south China has DNA is different.

Rplot26.png

problem is that Chinese do in the same manner as jungle do. :enjoy:

when one child policy in China made millions of chinese man don't have opportunity to get marriage in china. But Chinese women go to Korean to get marriage.
You don't have to worry about us, we can import women from everywhere...
BTW, since that troll got banned, this forum is getting more civil and harmonious, if you still want the "jungle" shit then I don't care, but I choose not to for now.
But anyway, welcome more beautiful vn girls to study in China!
Random drone videos of Chinese university campuses:

BTW, since that troll got banned, this forum is getting more civil and harmonious, if you still want the "jungle" shit then I don't care, but I choose not to for now.

we don't worry, we can send back Hua ethnic from Vietnam to China. In south Vietnam we have 2 million ethnic Chinese.

Is there a stat how many Viet students in China?

Seems a modest number to
72,353 Viet students in Japan in 2018
Yes, China is only the #4 destination currently for vn students, but the number of vn students are increasing. Our government give more scholarships TW+stipend to OBOR countries such as Pakistan. Still, interestingly, you only has 20,000+ students in the US, while ~70,000 in Japan (more than one quarter of total international students in JP, and I see ~half of your students in JP are in language school), any reason for this?
https://www.jasso.go.jp/en/about/statistics/intl_student/data2017.html
figures for US:
upload_2019-9-3_8-9-3.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom