What's new

Vietnamese girls studying in China: Vlogs

Yes. It is a mall in Jilin University campus, called '日新楼' . 日 means 'sun'; 新 means 'new', and 楼 means 'building'.
Btw, dont watch her videos so much, shes cute and u may fall in love wt her :laugh:

Haha, yes, she must be very popular. She did a promotional video for her university too.
Shes a kind of girl that many men wanna get married. smart, good cook, cute, earn money well, take care of anothers etc.

But seem like her Facebook Vân ở trên mây - (meaning : Vân,her name, is on the cloud or cloud is over cloud, cos Vân is cloud :lol:) still have below 200 like each post. Seem like Vnese just dislike everyone posting good video abt CN :laugh:

Last edited:
Shes a kind of girl that many men wanna get married. smart, good cook, cute, earn money well, take care of anothers etc.

But seem like her Facebook Vân ở trên mây - (meaning : Vân,her name, is on the cloud or cloud is over cloud, cos Vân is cloud :lol:) still have below 200 like each post. Seem like Vnese just dislike everyone posting good video abt CN :laugh:
Yes, they may dislike her on the internet, but in real life, these guys will pursue her like crazy...
Like here on this anonymous forum, we say anything we want, we can even nuke the earth, but actually it does no harm. It is like a kind of debate game.. In reality, like me, I have a lot of good friends from India when I was in the US for my study and still we keep in touch with each other. But here in this forum, we really do not take anything seriously. And sure, people in real life are different from people on the internet.

Yes, they may dislike her on the internet, but in real life, these guys will pursue her like crazy...
Like here on this anonymous forum, we say anything we want, we can even nuke the earth, but actually it does no harm. It is like a kind of debate game.. In reality, like me, I have a lot of good friends from India when I was in the US for my study and still we keep in touch with each other. But here in this forum, we really do not take anything seriously. And sure, people in real life are different from people on the internet.
Yeah. If her Facebook posting video abt US-EU-Aussie, cute gilrs like her may get thousands like, Youtube may even offer her a Gold play button. But she chose CN to post the video, so only below 200 like :laugh:

I hope Cnese understand that she has a pute heart, beautiful mind and help more VN girld like her in CN :cheers:

LOL this was a nice interaction to read. You know your priorities well with girls too haha.

I have a question.............which VPN does they use to avoid communist firewall??

and is it legal to use VPN and use youtube in communist china?

I have a question.............which VPN does they use to avoid communist firewall??

and is it legal to use VPN and use youtube in communist china?
Care for yourself, slumboy ...
You should thank the firewall for not let so many Chinese who still think india is a proper country rather than in reality a shxt hole after watching a video like this about your super duper capital:
Otherwise, one billion of them will give a slumboy like you a good communist lecture with their broken English... lol... By then, it is the youtube or whatever west media will set a wall to block Chinese IP, like what they did on this game, LMAO...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom