What's new

Vietnamese girls studying in China: Vlogs

Slumboy, life is perfectly fine here, people are happy with or without the west stupid fake media... Who cares...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-back-to-normal-see-from-your-own-eyes.677258/
You should care more about yourself if you will still be alive tomorrow:
lol...
Did you loose someone named slumboy ? Why are you calling everyone with that name ? Take help brother . Mental health should be taken seriously . There is no shame in seeking help even if you are a man

Did you loose someone named slumboy ? Why are you calling everyone with that name ? Take help brother . Mental health should be taken seriously . There is no shame in seeking help even if you are a man
I am nice enough to not call you slumdxg here. Do not come to pollute my thread and ask for humiliation again.

Actually, more and more Vnese learning Cnese now. Pegatron, Luxshare ,Foxconn will pay the employee higher when they can speak and write Cnese.

ALL the Vietnam girls in this thread is very beautiful. I reckon, girls in Hanoi is much more beautiful than girls in Beijing or other Chinese cities.

And they are very kind as well. My wife give her mother almost every single saving prior to marriage. And a lot of her relatives do the same.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom