What's new

Vietnamese High-Tech products conquers world market

VALKRYIE

Reaction score
Country
Canada
VietNamNet Bridge – Though Vietnam has never been considered a hi-tech power, locally made hi-tech brands have become popular with world consumers.

SmartHome
sitex01.JPG

cebit017.JPG

SmartHome, a product of BKAV, a Vietnamese technology group, surprised foreign clients when it was first marketed.

SmartHome’s software has automatic programs such as alarms and a security system, and it can learn homeowners habits and adjust its operations.

The 100 percent Vietnamese-made product is “the most complete system in accordance with Gartner’s standards” and can communicate with homeowners via a virtual assistant’s voice.

The friendly SmartHome has convinced many foreign customers. A Singaporean billionaire has decided to use SmartHome for his $8 million home. It is estimated that the expense for the service accounts for 10-15 percent of the total cost of the home.

The Tosy robots
VNvagiacmovemotnencongnghieprobophattrien.jpg

TOSY_Arm_Robot.JPG

justin-bieber-tosy-vegas-04.jpg

20150309094944-brands-tosy.jpg

Tosy, the Vietnamese robot, has been living with many families in the US and Europe. Parents have given the robot to their children as presents on special occasions, including Christmas.

Tosy has also been used in industrial production, serving as a qualified worker in welding, painting and assembling factories. With many outstanding features, such as picking up products on fast-moving conveyor belts, Tosy has been ordered by many large manufacturing groups worldwide.

Tosy has also made a spinning top, which can spin nonstop for 24 hours, 35 minutes and 15 seconds. The Tosy top in 2011 became the first Vietnamese toy granted a Guinness World Record for the longest running mechanical spinning top.

Flappy Bird
20140310-flappybird-x306-1394473854.jpg

2D11515823-today-tamron-flappy-bird-140205-02.jpg

Flappy Bird, a mobile game developed by 29-year-old Nguyen Ha Dong in Hanoi caused a craze worldwide last year. Flappy Bird at one time had the highest number of downloads on the Google Apple Store.

A report showed there were 50 milliondownloads of Flappy Bird and 47,000 comments on the App Store.

Flappy Bird was one of the top 10 key words searched on Google in 2014, while Nguyen Ha Dong has been named by The Richest as one of the top 10technology millionaires who got rich from internet services. The game brought turnover of $50,000 a day.

Flappy Bird was not backed by anymarketing campaign. It was quietly developed and posted by Dong alone.

Analysts, citing these success stories, said that offering original products and targeting niche markets is the best way for Vietnam to follow.

The Flappy Bird mobile game by Nguyen Ha Dong was named as one of the 50 best-known brands worldwide in 2014 by Infergy, a leading company in the field of data analysis activities of mass media.

It compiled the list based on interactive reports, analysis of more than 800 brands, and billions of online conversations in 2014.

On this year’s list, many new names appeared. The most notable name was Flappy Bird of Nguyen Ha Dong, ranked 39th.

Flappy Bird was the only electronic game in the ranking, overcoming other games like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush. The position of Flappy Bird was higher than other famous brands such as Toyota, Intel or Soundcloud.

For being less developed in the tech industry compared to other asian countries its doing pretty good. It shows VN talented skills in producing locally made and design products with limited resources.

For being less developed in the tech industry compared to other asian countries its doing pretty good. It shows VN talented skills in producing locally made and design products with limited resources.

At least I can use Vietnamese Internet Explorer here, " Cốc Cốc ", do you know it ?

Assemble industry cannot hopefully conquer the world.

Most of posted products are Made in Vietnam, design and production. Pls find out more.
For example, Chinese cloned so many. Tosy products

Honest, this article title is laughable compare with other innovations out there, This is like baby. Similar like those Chinese articles, make it like the world is known but in reality people know about it minimal. Hate thing like this. If this article in Vietnam the Vietnamese will laugh at it. They should change the title Vietnamese product trying to reach global. rather Vietnam conquer the world. Even I am Vietnamese I still laugh myself.

The person who wrote this aritcle must be the same person hire by Chinese to PR their product.

Most of posted products are Made in Vietnam, design and production. Pls find out more.
For example, Chinese cloned so many. Tosy products
Yes at least, they are original unlike XiaoMi clone. Suprisingly, raise like greatest invention come out of China by these Chinese. I think the Chinese can't be any more original, they love to clone, they proud the clone. No wonder they are know to the world with their clones. :D

I know you vietnamese guys have a lot of problem with China, what do you think is a possible solution to your problems.

Do you have any solution to the logjam in your relations?

Honest, this article title is laughable compare with other innovations out there, This is like baby. Similar like those Chinese articles, make it like the world is known but in reality people know about it minimal. Hate thing like this. If this article in Vietnam the Vietnamese will laugh at it. They should change the title Vietnamese product trying to reach global. rather Vietnam conquer the world. Even I am Vietnamese I still laugh myself.

The person who wrote this aritcle must be the same person hire by Chinese to PR their product.

Yes at least, they are original unlike XiaoMi clone. Suprisingly, raise like greatest invention come out of China by these Chinese. I think the Chinese can't be any more original, they love to clone, they proud the clone. No wonder they are know to the world with their clones. :D

Dude! Your language is bordering on racism right now.

I know you vietnamese guys have a lot of problem with China, what do you think is a possible solution to your problems.

Do you have any solution to the logjam in your relations?

Dude! Your language is bordering on racism right now.

Are we Viet the only people have problems with China? Philippines, Japan, U.S. Mongol....etc. aint they have problems with China also. Who cause these problems? Who cause it can mend it. You should ask Chinese what they did to make people dislike them, perhaps you can find the solution.

The Viet, Nguyen An, he was architect in chef, has build the Forbidden City in Peking, all Chinese is proud for that.

300px-Forbidden_City_Courtyard.jpg

He was not a Vietnamese. He was a Chinese.

Are we Viet the only people have problems with China? Philippines, Japan, U.S. Mongol....etc. aint they have problems with China also. Who cause these problems? Who cause it can mend it. You should ask Chinese what they did to make people dislike them, perhaps you can find the solution.

Large countries have more problems. Also US doesn't really have many problem with China per se. They just have a strategic competition.

Ha ha, I agree with you. we just make fun on that, Mr. CEO of BKAV has compared his Bphone to Iphone6.

0-e5016.jpg

Sếp Bkav: Bphone đẹp hơn iPhone 6 - Cuộc sống số - VnEconomy

Last edited:

You can check here.
Nguyễn An – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

and here.
According to Shih Shan Henry Tsai in his book "Perpetual Happiness: The Ming Emperor Yongle", Nguyen An was a Annamese eunuch who was the chief architect working with Minister of the Public Works Wu Zhong to construct the Forbidden City. He was known as a talented artist, architect and engineer, as well as being loyal, frugal and incorruptible. This could be seen by the fact that, although he literally ran the Ministry of Public Works during the first half of the fiftenth century, he died penniless in 1453.
Vietnamese Architect in Beijing's Forbidden City - Asian History and Culture - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum

The Viet, Nguyen An, he was architect in chef, has build the Forbidden City in Peking, all Chinese is proud for that.

300px-Forbidden_City_Courtyard.jpg

Chop stick , lunar new year are all the vietnamese culture which comes from China which they shall be proud for that.

Chop stick , lunar new year are all the vietnamese culture which comes from China which they shall be proud for that.

chopstick invented by Bai Yue, where is bamboo available. Han Chinese came from Nort China, you have been eating Dumpling with hands at beginning.

In ancient time, Vietnamese used our own calendar. It is different from Lunar calendar. So our origin new year is different from Chinese new year.

lich-2-log-mau-da-dat-pat-copy.jpg

Last edited:

Large countries have more problems. Also US doesn't really have many problem with China per se. They just have a strategic competition.
And that is not a problem? And what problem japan has with china if not like you said strategic competition. Same as russia and u.s

Problems has many forms but still problems. Here we speak about politic. Normally we have no hate toward individual chinese.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom