What's new

Vietnamese video website: Wanna watch Chinese drama? Admit SCS islands belong to Vietnam first

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
http://news.ifeng.com/a/20180822/59936076_0.shtml

Worst of all. The Chinese dramas are illegally uploaded.

9549.jpg
0001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg

Decades years ago, Vietnamese used Chinese weapons, Chinese food, military knowledge and skills taught by Chinese to defeat French, Americans and united their country. And immediately turned back to bite China when Vietnamese believed they are strong enough.

Now they are using Chinese dramas to beat China. Very logical indeed.

Why is the Vietnamese version ahead of the Chinese version? Hacked?

That's why I say viets are backstabbers but some Chinese Viet lovers disagree with me.
I'm sure you can watch Chinese dramas on other non Viet sites.

Chinese is a backstabber. When China shaken hands with USA in Vietnam War, ...

nixon.jpg

Okay here is my advice to Vietnam. Don't fight Chinese because of USA and India. Seriously you will not win and there is a reason for that. China is not going to fight you instead you will fight your self again.

Why is the Vietnamese version ahead of the Chinese version? Hacked?
in china if youupload so quickly without permission,you will be sued and fined with a big amount of money(of course you will beleive western media said that china has no copyright protection,we do just not as sophisticated as western)
VN website clearly does not care they will be sue or not!

Decades years ago, Vietnamese used Chinese weapons, Chinese food, military knowledge and skills taught by Chinese to defeat French, Americans and united their country. And immediately turned back to bite China when Vietnamese believed they are strong enough.

Now they are using Chinese dramas to beat China. Very logical indeed.
Yeah, very Vietnamese.

in china if youupload so quickly without permission,you will be sued and fined with a big amount of money(of course you will beleive western media said that china has no copyright protection,we do just not as sophisticated as western)
VN website clearly does not care they will be sue or not!

Where did they get their source?

Back
Top Bottom