What's new

Vietnam's land reclamation in South China Sea even bigger than China

Vietnamese flag is ugly, shouldn't let Vietnam pollutes the Sea with their ugly flag.
Instead we should let Canada do it, since they have lovely flag.

Vietnamese flag is ugly, shouldn't let Vietnam pollutes the Sea with their ugly flag.
Instead we should let Canada do it, since they have lovely flag.

why china has too much flag ? 4, as I know.

yes, together we can spank them :enjoy:
Sooner or later time will come..Don't worry Russia & India already have agreed to equip Vietnam with brahmos & lots more to come:D.Its just a start..They will suffer the pain of their own game soon:big_boss: ;):D..

The wisest man in the forum, ladies and gentlemen. :cheers::partay:
Because flags are good for you.
No, it is just my humour.

do you remember of the story of Robin Hood? take from the rich, and give to the poor.
Macau is rich. China is rich, too. why bother of some fish and rocks in the south china sea?
Vietnam is poor, we need fish and rocks :haha:

Sooner or later time will come..Don't worry Russia & India already have agreed to equip Vietnam with brahmos & lots more to come:D.Its just a start..They will suffer the pain of their own game soon:big_boss: ;):D..
exactly my friend, you should never trust them. the more you help our military buildup in the south china sea, the less the chinese come to indian ocean.

ts.jpg

130413_que-nha_truong-sa01a_dan-viet.jpg

42%20-%20Dao%20Truong%20Sa%20Dong.jpg

Hinh-11.jpg

Hinh-4.jpg

Hinh-3.jpg

This is nothing. You can only build something on the islands, but you can't create islands like China is doing.

Now Noy Noy cannot cry on his daddy's shoulder and complains only China has the candies, can he?

This is nothing. You can only build something on the islands, but you can't create islands like China is doing.
well, China is rich, you have a lot of forex reserves, more than all other countries combined.
while we are poor. It is a beastly shame if I post the figure of our forex here :cry:

well, China is rich, you have a lot of forex reserves, more than all other countries combined.
while we are poor. It is a beastly shame if I post the figure of our forex here :cry:

I don't think foreign exchange reserve is set up for those constructions.

Vietnam is not poor if you donate all your assets to help Vietnam build islands.

I don´t understand why chinese hate the jungle? by the way, here is pic from me :D
vietnam_jungle.jpg
jungle is beatiful, no doubt about it. but it only suitable for the living of monkey, no human being. walking out of jungle, you become civilized.

don't be in so self-destroying mode, I bet you will have more than your new india boss by per capital.

Last edited:
Now,Vietnam is developing reefs and artificial islands in the Spratlys(Nansha Islands) Two reefs:
Sin Cowe Island(Jinghong Dao、景宏岛) and West London Reef( Xi Jiao 、西礁)
如果辽宁号抵达永暑岛
If The Carrier Liao Ning to Fiery Cross Island

191124ez11rmw11swht9or.jpg

Source: South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 506

I don't think foreign exchange reserve is set up for those constructions.

Vietnam is not poor if you donate all your assets to help Vietnam build islands.
have I told you once my money is controlled by a superior instance? I only have money to buy a bowl of pho a day :(
philippine kidnappers rather snap you than me. as chinese, you are always considered as rich.

jungle is beatiful, no doubt about it. but it only suitable for the living of monkey, no human being. walking out of jungle, you become civilized..
I will post a pic to show how I eat a banana.

Now,Vietnam is developing reefs and artificial islands in the Spratlys(Nansha Islands) Two reefs:
Sin Cowe Island(Jinghong Dao、景宏岛) and West London Reef( Xi Jiao 、西礁)
如果辽宁号抵达永暑岛
If The Carrier Liao Ning to Fiery Cross Island

191124ez11rmw11swht9or.jpg

Source: South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 506
nice, pls post more

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom