What's new

VIEW : Imran Khan as Pakistan’s saviour?

o no, for God sake, leave pml of all type. question is to save pakistan @RangerPK

o no, for God sake, leave pml of all type. question is to save pakistan @RangerPK

Last edited by a moderator:
IK HAS ONLY 1 FARMULA TO SAVE PAKISTAN, WHICH IS TO MAKE MULLHA FM, THE ACTING COAS OF PAKARMY THATS IT!
THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY IK COULDNT SPEAK A SINGLE WORD AGAINST THE MOST RUTHLESS TERRORIST OF PAKISTAN?

punjabis are voting PMLN

pathans are voting PTI

Absolutely wrong... there're more Punjabis want to vote IK then the Pathans.

Only a MQMer would bring this ethnic nonsense.

dont believe me, be in denial im saying this because of this

nearly all pathans are saying PTI, all other punjab except maybe few are saying PMLN, many PTI fans have now joined PMLN

dont believe me, be in denial im saying this because of this

nearly all pathans are saying PTI, all other punjab except maybe few are saying PMLN, many PTI fans have now joined PMLN

Can't watch youtube.

As I said, only an MQMer would emphasise on ethnic diaspora of politics. I'm sure PMLN and PTI doesn't play ethnic cards... it's only MQM and ANP.

Kabhi Punjaab aa kar kar survey kar lo... Karachi kay logo ko MQM nay ethnic card khel khel kar brain wash kar dia hay.

me q survey karo kia jo video post ke he us ka survey authentic nahi he kia?

It is sickeing that a man who has shared a stage with accused terror masterminds is being touted a s a "saviour" but then I suppose it is all relative and in the context of Pakistani politics this man is pretty clean.

which terror mastermind you talking bout?

IK HAS ONLY 1 FARMULA TO SAVE PAKISTAN, WHICH IS TO MAKE MULLHA FM, THE ACTING COAS OF PAKARMY THATS IT!
THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY IK COULDNT SPEAK A SINGLE WORD AGAINST THE MOST RUTHLESS TERRORIST OF PAKISTAN?
he has the solution unlike others party he has given solution your army killed their own people and than they started taking revenge and now you will have to talk to our own people so we can have peace and will have to accept those demands which are according to shariah sir this is the only solution we have otherwise we are doomed

he has the solution unlike others party he has given solution your army killed their own people and than they started taking revenge and now you will have to talk to our own people so we can have peace and will have to accept those demands which are according to shariah sir this is the only solution we have otherwise we are doomed

he has given solution your army killed their own people and than they started taking revenge
wrong perception, those terrorists hve killed more thn , 50,000 pakistani civilians & defence personals, what your dear leader wants is total surrender to these terrorists , which is itself isnt the solution instead its called the total destruction of pakistan!:wave::hitwall::lol:

he has given solution your army killed their own people and than they started taking revenge
wrong perception, those terrorists hve killed more thn , 50,000 pakistani civilians & defence personals, what your dear leader wants is total surrender to these terrorists , which is itself isnt the solution instead its called the total destruction of pakistan!:wave::hitwall::lol:

your army strarted killing them on american orders this is a fact known to whole world and killed them and after few years they started took revenge now we don't have any option other than to talk and also accept those demands which are according to shariah otherwise there is no end to this bloody war

punjabis are voting PMLN

pathans are voting PTI

False.

Sharifs are Kashmiri. But still Punjabis vote for them.

IK is Pashtun however he gained his popularity from Punjab. The two Lahore jalsas speak.

If there are any ethnic parties, they are PPP, ANP, and MQM

Back
Top Bottom