What's new

VIEW : Imran Khan as Pakistan’s saviour?

False.

Sharifs are Kashmiri. But still Punjabis vote for them.

IK is Pashtun however he gained his popularity from Punjab. The two Lahore jalsas speak.

If there are any ethnic parties, they are PPP, ANP, and MQM

dont be idiot

shareef is kashmiri? so what? his politics is based not in muzafarabad but lahore, PMLN doesnt get seats away from punjab

imran is a niazi and less punjabi, he also projects himself as pathan so pathans support him, anybody can do big big jalsas in karachi lahore , PPP did big big historic jalsas in lahore and so did MQM in the past and JUI today

dont be idiot

shareef is kashmiri? so what? his politics is based not in muzafarabad but lahore, PMLN doesnt get seats away from punjab

imran is a niazi and less punjabi, he also projects himself as pathan so pathans support him, anybody can do big big jalsas in karachi lahore , PPP did big big historic jalsas in lahore and so did MQM in the past and JUI today

Yeah the surveys and the media is stupid who think PML-N is strong competitor in KPK. The independent jalsas in mardan and mansehra was small scale ? lol NS is kashmiri and if his politics is based in Punjab then it means people in Punjab have freedom to choose.

IK and NS belong to 2 different ethnicities however in Punjab, KPK, and Baluchistan they are in battleground.

PPP and MQM blackmail the public of Sindh to gain votes. Both have muk muka and have shared the government of 1 province. The ECP and Supreme Court are serious when they say they need Army to control Karachi during polls. International surveys are not stupid either when they they say these two parties are going to win again and no where else.

Yeah the surveys and the media is stupid who think PML-N is strong competitor in KPK. The independent jalsas in mardan and mansehra was small scale ? lol NS is kashmiri and if his politics is based in Punjab then it means people in Punjab and KPK have freedom to choose.

IK and NS belong to 2 different ethnicities however in Punjab, KPK, and Baluchistan they are in battleground.

PPP and MQM blackmail the public of Sindh to gain votes. The ECP and Supreme Court are serious when they say they need Army to control Karachi during polls. International surveys are not stupid either when they they say these two parties are going to win again and no where else.

i dont have cure for people living in denial

It is sickeing that a man who has shared a stage with accused terror masterminds is being touted a s a "saviour" but then I suppose it is all relative and in the context of Pakistani politics this man is pretty clean.

well it dosent stops there bro

there are no saviour of a nation state which dosent wants to correct its basic fault lines and to by pass all of them withowt correcdting them

Make no Mistake = Nobody can save Pakistan if they dont save them selfs from there disbeleaves and fancy notions

Miraj mohhamad is the last of the Breed which has the calliber and vision alas you people onli go for fancy and glamrous names if you have guts listen to what this man says other wise ...khair jane do

Perspectives: Eye on Pakistani politics with Mairaj Muhammad Khan - YouTube

He is a burki from his mothers side. For once leave something to the local people to decide. I want the Taliban dead before Pakistans flag pole. But I look at the background and series of failures and I know we aren't doing too well in this war.

Everyday we suffer from some form of terrorist activity. We must stop the Taliban at all costs and the solution Imran Khan provides even makes me edgy but I definately understand that the US war is indeed sparking the fires of terrorism. I am in favor of pulling away from the US... that destroys any credibility the militants. After that use full force against the Taliban and destroy them utterly.

I sure hope Imran Khan's resolution to ending this war actually works.

He is a burki from his mothers side. For once leave something to the local people to decide. I want the Taliban dead before Pakistans flag pole. But I look at the background and series of failures and I know we aren't doing too well in this war.

Everyday we suffer from some form of terrorist activity. We must stop the Taliban at all costs and the solution Imran Khan provides even makes me edgy but I definately understand that the US war is indeed sparking the fires of terrorism. I am in favor of pulling away from the US... that destroys any credibility the militants. After that use full force against the Taliban and destroy them utterly.

I sure hope Imran Khan's resolution to ending this war actually works.

That is his claim in 90 days, no where he is talking about defaming Taliban, removing their supplies, and in the end crush them. He talks about peace from dialogues alone. He claim PA operation is actually increase support for TTP. He is thinking, those criminals who joined hands with TTP are good Pakistanis. And should be released. Check his idea before supporting him, and thinking otherway around.

your army strarted killing them on american orders this is a fact known to whole world and killed them and after few years they started took revenge now we don't have any option other than to talk and also accept those demands which are according to shariah otherwise there is no end to this bloody war

your army strarted killing them on american orders
isnt this army is also yours ? ohh i know your army is TTp & COAS mulla FM?:lol::wave:
who they are killing & for what? here is an example? TO OPEN YOUR DAM EYES!:angry::angry::angry:
Principal killed, four children wounded in grenade attack on Karachi school
DAWN.COM | 2 days ago 37
Principal killed, four children wounded in grenade attack on Karachi school | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

3-30-2013_94536_l.jpg

images

images

KARACHI: The principal of a school in Karachi’s Baldia Town was killed on Saturday when attackers lobbed a hand grenade at the private institution, DawnNews reported.

The principal, identified as Abdur Rasheed, belonged to Awami National Party, and had reportedly been receiving threats.

Four children were also wounded in the grenade attack which was followed by gunfire targeting the school.

The attack occurred while a prize distribution ceremony was underway at the school.

Police and Rangers personnel reached the school soon after the attack. Moreover, rescue teams shifted the wounded to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Doctors said some of the injured were in a critical condition.
JUST TODAY 12 YEAERS OLD YOUNG INJURED KID DIED

your army strarted killing them on american orders
isnt this army is also yours ? ohh i know your army is TTp & COAS mulla FM?:lol::wave:

as long as it keeps on killing its own people and follow orders from kafirs it is not we didn't them to follow orders from kafirs and kill our own people

as long as it keeps on killing its own people and follow orders from kafirs it is not we didn't them to follow orders from kafirs and kill our own people

images

WHO ARE THEY kifars?:angry::angry::angry:

That is his claim in 90 days, no where he is talking about defaming Taliban, removing their supplies, and in the end crush them. He talks about peace from dialogues alone. He claim PA operation is actually increase support for TTP. He is thinking, those criminals who joined hands with TTP are good Pakistanis. And should be released. Check his idea before supporting him, and thinking otherway around.

Mr you need to understanding first what is going on army attacked its own people in 2003 on american orders killed them for four years

years and in 2007 after all masjid http is formed who strarted taking revenge at first they were mostly those people who lost their loved ones due to army attacks than some criminals also joined them but now they have support of most of the tribes and hatred against your army is increasing and those people now want to kill your army who ones stood with your army in every problem and if keep being USA tout you are doomed

images

WHO ARE THEY kifars?:angry::angry::angry:

sir first your army killed them bombed them in which they lost thousands of their children and women and what else do you expect from the person whose family you killed and that too on kafir orders

pakistanis are making a big mistake, only guy credible/charismatic enough is

article-2301565-190172CF000005DC-675_306x571.jpg

mr. khan should reach a political understanding with mushy sir

Mr you need to understanding first what is going on army attacked its own people in 2003 on american orders killed them for four years

years and in 2007 after all masjid http is formed who strarted taking revenge at first they were mostly those people who lost their loved ones due to army attacks than some criminals also joined them but now they have support of most of the tribes and hatred against your army is increasing and those people now want to kill your army who ones stood with your army in every problem and if keep being USA tout you are doomed

sir first your army killed them bombed them in which they lost thousands of their children and women and what else do you expect from the person whose family you killed and that too on kafir orders

images
just look at her face , is that justify to kill them?
stop rotating your kaptan,s foolish ideas !
he was a fast bowler & thats it , he never hve any experince of war & negociations? isnt that ture?

it all started when the terrorists called TTp tried to make pakistan a part of afghanistan, & pakarmy didnt gave them the tactical support & safe heavens to luanch thier attacks in afghnistan, thats dam truth accept it!:angry::angry::angry:

images
just look at her face , is that justify to kill them?
stop rotating your kaptan,s foolish ideas !
he was a fast bowler & thats it , he never hve any experince of war & negociations? isnt that ture?

it all started when the terrorists called TTp tried to make pakistan a part of afghanistan, & pakarmy didnt gave them the tactical support & safe heavens to luanch thier attacks in afghnistan, thats dam truth accept it!:angry::angry::angry:
stop lying Mr it all started after army in 2003 when started killing its own people and in 2003 after lal masjid disaster ttp was formed

pakistanis are making a big mistake, only guy credible/charismatic enough is

article-2301565-190172CF000005DC-675_306x571.jpg

mr. khan should reach a political understanding with mushy sir
this man is the reason for all the destruction in Pakistan he will be taken out

stop lying Mr it all started after army in 2003 when started killing its own people and in 2003 after lal masjid disaster ttp was formed
images

killing & taking revenge innocent childerns in school will going to bring peace? or was a teaching of quran?
& stop this nonsense of fast bowler, just look this picture of reality & at least show some bravry to stop posting dam nonsense again & again, cause its the statement of alqaeda linked terrorists who calls themselves TTp! it was same in 2003 & as its in 2013?
no talks with terrorists, no surrender of pakistan to taliban khan or mullaha FM!:angry:

Back
Top Bottom