What's new

Villagers Misidentified as Maoists? children and women killed

:lol: Did some one told the lady that earth population is 7 billion ? So how many of them have turned Maoists and struggling in India.. I am sure a few like her from Pakistan could be such a case..
It seems joke to but when the maoist strike you will get to the reality of it.

Wait and watch, as I said earlier India didn't have enough resources to deal with Maoists, now we do. And a decent plan to go with it.

If I were you I would start looking for a proper job already, being a Maowadi or a "social activist" won't pay you for much longer
you cant do anything except for doing fake encounters.But when people rise all ur latest weaponry will not save u.And it you who cook your roti on the pyres of those killed in fake encounters not us.

Which is why you are:lol:
See how much of time and convincing i had to do that im not pakistani no see u accept the fact:sick:

Which is why you are:lol:
See how much of time and convincing i had to do that im not pakistani no see u accept the fact:sick:

It seems joke to but when the maoist strike you will get to the reality of it.

you cant do anything except for doing fake encounters.But when people rise all ur latest weaponry will not save u.And it you who cook your roti on the pyres of those killed in fake encounters not us.

Phir se kader khan wali dialogue?

Seriously though save us this melodramatic rant. The people that Maoist scum kill are humans too. :disagree:

Well when you say stuff like, "only indians are good at brain farts" then it does make you look like a non Indian.

Phir se kader khan wali dialogue?

Seriously though save us this melodramatic rant. The people that Maoist scum kill are humans too. :disagree:
maoist kill in self defense only.And its you who is doing melodrama not me.

Well when you say stuff like, "only indians are good at brain farts" then it does make you look like a non Indian.
I cant do anything if you are a confused lot.

Yeah blowing up train tracks seems like self defence to me. You are your kind are a joke.
Dont blame accidents on maoists. whole world knows the safety record of IR.Maoist are easy target to blame by authorities to hide their incompetence.this is waht called lies and propaganda.

Haaaah.......and eventually it turned out to be a troll thread
untill i called your lies this thread was all fine now it became troll thread.good going.

I'm glad that Army knows the real situation hence refused to fight maoist.Army leadership in a sense calling off GOI's lies and propaganda.

Army tip: ask IPS officers to fight Maoists

Indian army will never fight against her own people.And does anyone know that only poor people becomes the soldiers in Army?They will support their brothers instead of fighting for some corrupt politicians and rich people.It's people's war and only people will decide it's fate.

Indian army will never fight against her own people.And does anyone know that only poor people becomes the soldiers in Army?They will support their brothers instead of fighting for some corrupt politicians and rich people.It's people's war and only people will decide it's fate.

neither any Indian want use of military against themselves but arm rivalry is also not expected. use corruption to kill the corruption.

So are you saying Mao adulterated his own ideology AFAIK, Mao was in control during the Cultural Revolution.

The Maoists in India deviated from their path long ago. Now they are only obsessed with maintaining their control over the tribal land and get their cut from the mining companies.

Brain Fart...

As i said, Mao was not flawless, he too had made a lot of mistakes, but he has still done more goods than bad for his people, while his ideology has the good intention to serve people, not to harm people. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom