maoist_0404_630.jpg

Salwa judu,child soldiers and human shields of security forces

Here's your righteous Red "Army":rofl:

178809752_fdaff010be.jpg

childsoldiers398_050811105141.jpg

33e34215de7c16abcd030e13ce45d287.jpg

Really? Any report that PA killed any innocent women and children? :smokin:

Open a separate thread, I ll give you ton of reports:lol:

Yeah UN document is "wrong propaganda", why don't you tell us what and who should we believe instead?
Believe in us the reds and you 'll have your salvation.
Maoist sympathizers like you sit in your cozy house enjoying the perks of modern society, and yet want these tribal people to stick to their "tribal ways of life". Biggest bs in the world, we all were tribal at one point of time and then civilization happened, there is no reason why these tribal people should remain stuck in the 15th century.
we fight in streets from our rooms in studios in media.The info army needed to fight the "ek paisa" GOI propaganda army soldiers like urself.

Maoists will be history by the end of this decade, and then the JNU Jholawadis will have to find a real job to make a living:lol:
Maoism movement is as old as india itself if your coward govt cant destroy it in these many decades then i doubt your govt's competence.better change your govt . you need reds.

Believe in us the reds and you 'll have your salvation.
we fight in streets from our rooms in studios in media.The info army needed to fight the "ek paisa" GOI propaganda army soldiers like urself.

Yep thats exactly what I would do if I needed some unbiased authentic information:lol: I get zero paisa from GOI, I do this because I hate bs artist like yourself.

You know there is a reason why the commie jholawadis decided to take arms, because they couldn't convince the people with their logic, simply because the whole idea is outdated. If the Naxalites were able to reason with people, they d never have to pick up arms instead should have contested election like the CPI(M), but then you need brains for that, which the naxals obviously lack.

You are not going to convince anyone by drawing cartoons, a ten year old kid can do that, probably a much better job too!

Maoism movement is as old as india itself if your coward govt cant destroy it in these many decades then i doubt your govt's competence.better change your govt . you need reds.

Yeah thats because India had limited resources then and had bigger fish to fry. Now that the commies have the governments attention you ll hear more and more about Red As* kicking:lol:

Here's your righteous Red "Army":rofl:

178809752_fdaff010be.jpg

childsoldiers398_050811105141.jpg

33e34215de7c16abcd030e13ce45d287.jpg

Open a separate thread, I ll give you ton of reports:lol:
Teaching kids to handle weapon is necessary that if adults are not around they can defend themselves against rapist goon indian forces. but maoist are not coward to use kids as human shields as indian security forces do with salwa judum.

Teaching kids to handle weapon is necessary that if adults are not around they can defend themselves against rapist goon indian forces. but maoist are not coward to use kids as human shields as indian security forces do with salwa judum.

lmao you seem very desperate and biased in your judgement to say the least. Exposed your hypocrisy didn't I. Let me reverse the argument, teaching Salwa Judum kids to handle weapons is necessary to thwart off the looting, pillaging naxalites and to save the kids from being kidnapped by Maoists and used as child soldiers.

See this is what I meant, if you lots didn't have shyte for brains you d have been able to convince people to join the folds of naxals without having to coerce them with guns and bombs.

A dumb enemy is perhaps the easiest to fight against, as I said I ll give it till the end of this decade at most, naxalites will be history and then your kind will have to find real jobs.

lmao you seem very desperate and biased in your judgement to say the least. Exposed your hypocrisy didn't I. Let me reverse the argument, teaching Salwa Judum kids to handle weapons is necessary to thwart off the looting, pillaging naxalites and to save the kids from being kidnapped by Maoists and used as child soldiers.

See this is what I meant, if you lots didn't have shyte for brains you d have been able to convince people to join the folds of naxals without having to coerce them with guns and bombs.

A dumb enemy is perhaps the easiest to fight against, as I said I ll give it till the end of this decade at most, naxalites will be history and then your kind will have to find real jobs.
End of this decade??sure your record speaks well of it since 1960s and here are maoist fighting with bows and arrows with your advance weponary armed forces and still are able to prevail on you. that speaks volumes about who is winning.

Even you have killed one Maoist, there will still have millions more.

When there is the injustice, there will be the Maoist. :tup:

Yes we have the great shining examples of Great Leap Forward & Cultural Revolution

Maoism has been hijacked by the left-wing extremists during the Cultural Revolution, and the modern Maoism needs to take the moderate path.

Maoism has been hijacked by the left-wing extremists during the Cultural Revolution, and the modern Maoism needs to take the moderate path.

So are you saying Mao adulterated his own ideology AFAIK, Mao was in control during the Cultural Revolution.

The Maoists in India deviated from their path long ago. Now they are only obsessed with maintaining their control over the tribal land and get their cut from the mining companies.

Indian govt dont have that many bullets to kill maoist as there are billions of them.

Brain Fart...

End of this decade??sure your record speaks well of it since 1960s and here are maoist fighting with bows and arrows with your advance weponary armed forces and still are able to prevail on you. that speaks volumes about who is winning.

Wait and watch, as I said earlier India didn't have enough resources to deal with Maoists, now we do. And a decent plan to go with it.

If I were you I would start looking for a proper job already, being a Maowadi or a "social activist" won't pay you for much longer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom