What's new

Want New Pakistan So I Can Get Married imran khan lol

Which political parties, the ones which came out shining the shoes of the military?
You mean NOORA-LEAGUE & GHADARI LEAGUE?
IDHAR HUM UDHAR TUM.
Or
I WILL COMPLETE THE MISSION OF GENRL ZIA UL HAQ, (shaheed)
Btw, why not mariyam writes safdar, with her name, instead of NAWAZ?
Care to explain?

So you mean all corrupt politicians are also created by Army themselves? Phir tu baat hi khataam.. it's Army which is wrong, and which is causing all of the problem in Pakistan?

Ps: This is what I got from your post not my personal thought. When Quoting me, reply me to what has been said rather then saying things here and there..[/quote]
It's been a lighting fac, since the frist dictatorship in pakistan, not single crouption case ever been filled or proven against any military dictators?
What ever these croupt politicians has done, was Thier own wrong doings?
Military dictators never thought that, these crooks will ever end up , like having Mayfair mansions in london?
Btw , my question remains unanswerable to you ?
Why mariyam nawaz using her father , s name instead of her husband capt. Retrd safdar?
Was there any guilt, that she ran away with that, pakarmy , s dang officer ?

Apparently he's a leader who people and himself wanted as a PM. You are saying that "lose cannon" attitude is ok in such a leadership role? There is a psychological side to it, its called Bi Polar. Why would you want to have a person running a country with nukes when his brain power can't let him make correct statements, let alone correct decision at that level?
Imagine when he talks to us or india. Issues a stern statment and they take it seriously. welcome to war.

Leaders are often chosen for how well they speak.

Thats what I thought. You are ill-mannered (badtameez) too.
Yes. For you, "sharamnak" must also be abusive too.

If you want to quote, type out a proper response. Don't add falto batay and annoy my alerts. That's batamezee too.

It's been a lighting fac, since the frist dictatorship in pakistan, not single crouption case ever been filled or proven against any military dictators?
What ever these croupt politicians has done, was Thier own wrong doings?
Military dictators never thought that, these crooks will ever end up , like having Mayfair mansions in london?
Btw , my question remains unanswerable to you ?
Why mariyam nawaz using her father , s name instead of her husband capt. Retrd safdar?
Was there any guilt, that she ran away with that, pakarmy , s dang officer ?

:-)Tell me one thng if Politicians are groom by army, and those all politicians then turned to be Corrupt like you said so, who is responsible? Politicians who are meant to be corrupt, or the army who is bring up corrupt people only?

Going through you post history, you seem to have issues with everyone on how they talk (ignoring PTI's language

:-)Tell me one thng if Politicians are groom by army, and those all politicians then turned to be Corrupt like you said so, who is responsible? Politicians who are meant to be corrupt, or the army who is bring up corrupt people only?
Army cannot survive without the corrupt. look at mqm.

Army always, in pak, need some political help.

If you do any crime, may your father or friends be responsible for that?
Come on, don't be a kid?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Going through you post history, you seem to have issues with everyone on how they talk (ignoring PTI's language

Army cannot survive without the corrupt. look at mqm.

Army always, in pak, need some political help.
Sure MQM is part of PAKARMY?
Same as PMLN was?
I mean, again it's gullu butt, here we talking too?

So what he cant get married ? when we Pakistani ppl will grow up on making issues of small things. At this moments dont think about Imran khan, Dr. TuQ, Nawaz or Zardari. The people out there are Pakistani just think that. They are under heating sunshine for whom ?. Even if we are sitting in our homes, we are having money in pockets, mobiles, internet that is why we are able to comment up here. We are richer than 60% of the Pakistani ppl who are bound to live their lives on daily basis. We should follow the basic idea. We all knew that there was rigging, there were videos. There was all proofs, then why we are becoming blind ? When people are killed, when people dont get justice? then what people do ? rich can give money and get out but what about poor ? We should think for them. Giving zakat a year or some money will not bring a change. Why you, me or any other literate cannot be a PM ? why there are only 4 families since 30 years ? we should think that. The leaders currently ruling are not even intermediate pass. Ppl are sitting with Phd degrees. We should make the change in ourselves and change this system.

I have yet to meet up with parents who groom their children to become lier, thief, tax evader, extorter, murderer etc. That is why, when a criminal is caught, he is sentenced, not his parents.

If you do any crime, may your father or friends be responsible for that?
Come on, don't be a kid?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sure MQM is part of PAKARMY?
Same as PMLN was?
I mean, again it's gullu butt, here we talking too?
Hi?
pls?
stop?quoting? me? with your ? idiotic statements? cuz i? dont? feed trolls? so dont waste your? or? my time?

I have yet to meet up with parents who groom their children to become lier, thief, tax evader, extorter, murderer etc. That is why, when a criminal is caught, he is sentenced, not his parents.
Oh yes, parents not selling children to taliban? Or sending them to madrasas? And those parents certainly are not in jail. Also don't you see mothers using kids to raisw money? Canada is welfare state, but outside mosque on juma, we see mothers fathers holding kids and begging for money. And you say they're not teaching kids to be liar?

Just because parents don't say kill someone directly doesn't make relieve them of consequence. By sending kids to violence ridden madrasa or lying to raise money is not good.

Hi?
pls?
stop?quoting? me? with your ? idiotic statements? cuz i? dont? feed trolls? so dont waste your? or? my time?

Oh yes, parents not selling children to taliban? Or sending them to madrasas? And those parents certainly are not in jail. Also don't you see mothers using kids to raisw money? Canada is welfare state, but outside mosque on juma, we see mothers fathers holding kids and begging for money. And you say they're not teaching kids to be liar?

Just because parents don't say kill someone directly doesn't make relieve them of consequence. By sending kids to violence ridden madrasa or lying to raise money is not good.
Can you let me know , why mariyam nawaz, is using her fathers name, instead of her husband?
No one can stop me!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom