What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

Some would it is another diversionary gimmick to sway the masses from their daily woes. But saying that if there is any credibility in it, lets unite our ranks and give the enemy a befitting response that it will never forget for a 1000 years.:sniper:
yes there is a chance that this is a false flag by PTI govt but then Indians must give a reaction through their official channel. only feeds to the rumor

@Major Sam @Rashid Mahmood @Irfan Baloch

Your views guys? ? on these recent developments.

I still don't think that India will risk all out war. But limited conflict is a very vague & confusing term, once unleashed the escalation will be very difficult to contain. No side will want or will afford, to be at loosing side, or in a weaker shape, as far as the results of any type of confrontations is concerned.

Right now it looks more like an issue of prestige & credibility as far as Indian armed forces are concerned, the false legend of their military's so called fake invincibility, which they had built with the help of Bollywood, hawkish Indian media & right wing extremist politicians, over decades, is visibly dented & looks very bad, their credibility is at stake.

A big country with hegemonic designs, nurtured and nourished by some world powers, is being challenged militarily. Its narrative is being discarded world over.

India is a bully and bullies don't want to be challenged publicly. Optics matter to them like hell.

Any prolonged conflict will have an adverse effect on India, off course India has more to loose than us. Their booming economy will go down the drain.

The leadership required for causing disasters is right now at the helm in India, whether it is civil govt or the armed forces i.e Modi & Rawat.

If the intl is correct and we have sound evidence that skinny legs want another *** whopping shouldn't we take the initiative and preempt a strike deep within india targeting strategic locations ASAP. If war is coming, what are we waiting for? What's the logic here? The only realistic chance of ending the war before it starts is by drawing first blood and that too a decisive one.

If India imposes war on us priority should be sinking their Aircraft Carrier... that alone will be enough humiliation that they will back off. I hope a PN sub is in close vicinity to the Vikmradiyta or whatever that fishing trawler is called.

The initiative is always with attacker. The question should rather be should how does one return the favor or throttle it before it occurs. Sitting pretty while the other side lays the groundwork would backfire terribly.

I agree if Pakistan knows it then they need to preempt... but they can’t as international opinion is so negative due to lack of foreign policy by Pakistan

Let us hope that it's all just beating of war drums and no actions follow. My father died in the 1971 war with India. Sadly, most often in war it's the innocent who pay the heavy price.
May Allah bless his soul... say fateha everyone ...

@Major Sam @Rashid Mahmood @Irfan Baloch

Your views guys? ? on these recent developments.

I still don't think that India will risk all out war. But limited conflict is a very vague & confusing term, once unleashed the escalation will be very difficult to contain. No side will want or will afford, to be at loosing side, or in a weaker shape, as far as the results of any type of confrontations is concerned.

Right now it looks more like an issue of prestige & credibility as far as Indian armed forces are concerned, the false legend of their military's so called fake invincibility, which they had built with the help of Bollywood, hawkish Indian media & right wing extremist politicians, over decades, is visibly dented & looks very bad, their credibility is at stake.

A big country with hegemonic designs, nurtured and nourished by some world powers, is being challenged militarily. Its narrative is being discarded world over.

India is a bully and bullies don't want to be challenged publicly. Optics matter to them like hell.

Any prolonged conflict will have an adverse effect on India, off course India has more to loose than us. Their booming economy will go down the drain.

The leadership required for causing disasters is right now at the helm in India, whether it is civil govt or the armed forces i.e Modi & Rawat.
yes Indians wanted to settle the score after loosing two Jets to PAF and loosing 2 or 3 other jets later on in unrelated incidents and shooting down their own helicopter.

they started claiming that they also had shot down a Pakistan F-16 and Had Americans remained quiet they would have declared victory (like vaporizing 300 terrorists and their camps) but it seems Americans want war and they just fanned it by staying neutral on the issue when Indians went around the planet complaining why Pakistan used F-16s and Saab AWACS .
now Indians must fight on because Americans are not complying with Indian demands.
I hope that this mad leadership in India is replaced in a peaceful coup so that this warmongering doesnt take the shape of actual war

So we we will tell this to India . A s hopefully it won't attack us after hearing that we are poor
what kind of nonsense response is this , under the circumstances which we might get into
When there is was , you fight. You can't make excuse of education and money.
Those things are to be dealt with outside the scope of war.

Well, looks like you know your history. You also know who said "armies march on their stomachs". Meaning money which pakistan does not have. Witness the desperate bailouts from China, saudia, UAE and now IMF around the corner.

Money, money, money everywhere but nobody wants to pay taxes ... literally the saying "put your money where your mouth is" comes to kind. Everybody is fast at flexing muscles and talking big but less then one Pakistani in hundred actually pays taxes.

I think we should start the game that india palyed with us by supporting militants , we should do the same , train kashmiris arm them and send them to inflict damage to india ...

We need to do it right in the open and with full conviction.

Back
Top Bottom