What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

1691357096645.png

Yes, that's right, Imran Khan's impact and influence will extend far beyond his lifetime; he has become a living legend, greatly admired by the youth from Wagah to Torkham, PTI surely will live on, but it's highly unlikely that anyone else after him could garner as much acceptance from both Pashtuns and Punjabis as Imran Khan does. With his cultural Punjabi roots, ethnic Pashtun background, and global recognition as a national hero, he holds a very unique status.

What’s really interesting though is that through Imran Khan’s personality alone, PTI resonates with rural Punjabi and rural Pashtun youth.

PTI will struggle with finding a message to resonate with without Imran Khan, but the only blessing it has is the countless f*** ups army, PDM, and establishment keeps making.

I don’t think for a second things will improve economically. It will continue to stay stagnant and will go worse. There’s a reason why there’s such a big brain drain going on.

My predication is that PTI will become another PPP in Pashtunkhwa and Punjab (as long as Pakistan keeps f’ing up).

India will anyway be imploded soon. Actually, I really want India to get disintegrated, but Indians themselves are at work now. I am closely monitoring what is happening on the ground in India now. I am also relating what is happening in India now to what happened in India before 1947(essentially between 1902 and 1947). I mean I already can predict a few things, but here is the summary: India will implode very soon as you guys have a very bad habit of thumping your chest on farts.
Dodging question by speaking irrelevant stuff is not the answer. India has been through several crises and emerged stronger. Same cannot be said about Pakistan. So why this confidence of yours?

Examples:

1. Sikkim annexation in 1975

2. Quelling Khalistan terrorism

3. 1991 economic crisis

4. Quietly quelling naxalite insurgency

5. Annexation of Kashmir in 2019

What's the point of having and showcasing all those guns if you're just an ideological cuckold in your real life.

Dodging question by speaking irrelevant stuff is not the answer. India has been through several crises and emerged stronger. Same cannot be said about Pakistan. So why this confidence of yours?

Examples:

1. Sikkim annexation in 1975

2. Quelling Khalistan terrorism

3. 1991 economic crisis

4. Quietly quelling naxalite insurgency

5. Annexation of Kashmir in 2019
Exactly. If it's India then it should be the best. And that's exactly how I want you guys to think. I already can see something unusual happening in India. Let's see whether you can handle it or not...

Exactly. If it's India then it should be the best. And that's exactly how I want you guys to think. I already can see something unusual happening in India. Let's see whether you can handle it or not...
How many decades more before you show what you got?

Given your record of seeing things inside Pakistan no one would be concerned with your analysis of foreign countries

@Skimming

Given your record of seeing things inside Pakistan no one would be concerned with your analysis of foreign countries

@Skimming
Looking at their confidence lay people like me would think they have some unpredictable plans/ideas.

There are plethora of such confidence posts/threads.

I dont see party leaders in Indonesia say explicitly that other party is corrupt bla bla bla. The argument is always saying they have better plan, better policy, and has strong anti corruption stance. It is for making the political arena conducive and political parties will compete with better policy, better result when they are in power than saying bluntly other leaders are corrupt and should be jailed.
Pakistan civilian leadership does the opposite, instead of criticism on policies, planning etc they attack opposition on their looks, income, attack the women, make dirty videos of them, record private phone calls. Absolutely disgusting and unfortunately the people love this kind of stuff. Imagine political parties not getting any votes because they made disgusting comments about a politician daughter or wife, then the politicians would themselves change overnight. Jahalliyah at its peak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom