What's new

War started to reclaim Pakistan

We NEED IK back in office, for just one more term, to accomplish our national interests. I will say, let Bilawal be FM, have a coalition government, but push through reforms that undermine the personal wealth of the elites for a time so it can come back for them and us all, ten fold in less then a generation.

You need to be realistic and not idealistic in politics. I think PTI has other leader that can serve this anti corruption program, but now it should be directed to the system instead of pointing fingers to other persons or parties. Lets make the system that can fight the corruption but will be less dividing and more tactical. Pakistan just need to follow other countries successful experiences and no need to create a weel once more to do that.

PTI still has a chance to win, so dont ruin it by trying to make IK back to power. IK has been black listed by the Army and it is the political reality that any Pakistani should understand. You can do gamble again like happening few months ago by doing street protest, but this is not an effective way to get your goal while military and current gov are united. Basically my position during that time is neutral and more like to see whether that can create the same result with Indonesian one, but it is proven not effective since you have united military front and current civilian gov that hates Khan so much because their father is almost hanged by Khan through judicial process.

Better pick new leader for PTI, the one that is clever, more strategic, less emotional as Pakistan needs healthy political environment and can work with anybody. Strengthening the civilian rule should be his long-term target while anti corruption program should be his short term target beside putting best Pakistani brain on important position if he can win next election which is very possible.

Just to inform my Pakistani friend here that despite we can topple Soeharto and bring our Military back to barrack with the help of Allah, the civilian political power are still similar like during Soeharto period. We dont follow the liberal who wants to kick out Golkar from Indonesia politics due to their history as Soeharto backer. Golkar leaders did help the topple of Soeharto though through their leaders walking out in supporting Soeharto that lead to Soeharto resignation (Golkar Ministers resigning from Soeharto administration and Golkar parliament members support the reformation idea from university students and other civilian leaders).

The Golkar party who become the supporter of Soeharto during his 32 years rule, still very powerful Today. All important position in economic matter are held by them, except for Minister of Finance who is given to professional (Sri Mulyani). They are the ones that make many reform laws to change the previous system into the current one under Habibie and Akbar Tanjung leadership during the transition period, 1998-1999.

Golkar is the third strongest party in Indonesia, but the second (Gerindra), third (Democrat), and fourth strongest parties (Nasional Democrat) are fraction of Golkar (Golkar leaders who makes their own party). And the strongest, PDIP, is basically a family ruling party (Soekarno family) who has won the latest two election with Jokowi as the President (Jokowi is only one of PDIP leaders).

Deep down in the hearts I believe every Pakistani understand the important of reform and anti-corruption stance, this include the military leadership as well, but the approach should be done in a way it is not dividing but more embracing. If you keep haunting their past mistake, they will not help you reforming the nation because of their self protection mechanism. Just say to them, lets open the new chapter and together we will reform the nation.

Last edited:
With May 9 canon fodder crowd pretty much on their way to gallows, the effect was visible. Not a single significant turnout on IK's arrest. Neither did Khan do anything of significance to help the affected. With military pushing for their heads, a clear message was sent i.e. you're on your own.

You need to be realistic and not idealistic in politics. I think PTI has other leader that can serve this anti corruption program, but now it should be directed to the system instead of pointing fingers to other persons or parties. Lets make the system that can fight the corruption but will be less dividing and more tactical. Pakistan just need to follow other countries successful experiences and no need to create a weel once more.

Not re-inventing the wheel! Absolutely! I have been mentioning here again and again that 'stability' is needed. Continuity of policies is needed. No need to look too far from Pakistan: Look at Bangladesh, which is Pakistan's estranged sibling. Once BD got rid of the long running Haseena-Khalida mayhem, there is focus and continuity of policies, despite 'corruption'. Continuity of policies and focus helped India too, despite the Nehru 'dynastic' rule for most of India's history.

But I differ with you about PTI... it was never a 'political party' because Imran never allowed it to be. There was one Narcist sitting on top, like an emperor on his throne, making the final decisions about every important matter. One would think a '27 year political struggle' would have given some wisdom. But no.

Imran missed the last chance when the military sent Shah Mehmood Quereishi to him a few weeks ago to ask Imran to take a chill-pill and let others lead a a bit. There was a way out for Imran and PTI. But the ever-stupid, the ever-arrogant Imran let go of that too. And it was only on the eve of his imprisonment that he realized the finality of his downfall and offered to negotiate with those whom he never even considered to sit with!!

Cocaine addiction and/or Power's Aphrodisiac is bad!!

Not even a slight of what happened on 9th May can be seen after IK arrest.
What war......
Though social media is a big battle ground.

What Army has done to Pakistan and Pakistani people is more critical not things cement or mortar crap or May 9th

F Army's feeling about their stupid mortar building and shit

You have f up the country for last 70 year so f your stupid mortar building

Last edited:
Not even a slight of what happened on 9th May can be seen after IK arrest.
What war......
Though social media is a big battle ground.

My brother and cousins in Karachi went to Imran's 'Absolutely Not' Dharnas etc and painted their faces with PTI flags, again and again. There was a big disagreement between them and I.
Now they are just enjoying life. Not a word about Imran. Meh! Life goes on. But Twitter lives on.

My brother and cousins in Karachi went to Imran's 'Absolutely Not' Dharnas etc and painted their faces with PTI flags, again and again. There was a big disagreement between them and I.
Now they are just enjoying life. Not a word about Imran. Meh! Life goes on. But Twitter lives on.
Well, maybe Vigo is around them... in Pakistan no protection for political activists. Politics is only for the land mafia..Now the good thing is RTS system is controlled by Pindi ...

I think more noise is being made by overseas Pakistanis only.

Locals, it seems, are in rallies of Shahbaz continuing the trend of modern slavery they love so much.

Locals are smart people than
*Rationale
Even in oversease, the noise is coming from the countries where nationality is allowed to expats. The GCC folks are hush hush because they know that they iqama can be revoked at any time.

Stand up against the Yazidi so they know we will Reclaim our own country

They feel secure in their Million Dollar Fortress

Yazid also saw himself as Amir Ul Momeneen - he claimed he was servant to Allah but in reality he was killing Pophet's grand son and had desire for POWER and position

This FauJ , Police and Fake government setup is Yazidi Setup

He should be put under house arrest, disqualified for life and let someone else take charge from PTI- Hamad azhar or Ali Muhammad Khan

Everything will be alright, we are too big a country, way too much potential to not attract FDI's, fix our economic issues provided we have political stability (not artificially manufactured by army) and decent economic council or team

We don't need him anymore, he did his part
He woke us up, but now he is just a liability who is holding back our political process

You are disregarding the fact that Pakistan's inception as a nation lacked inherent cohesion... Our large size that you are talking about, and the ethnic diversity here require strong unifying factors. Whether one agrees or not, Imran Khan and his support base that transcends all ethnic, regional, socioeconomic, sectarian, and other divisions remain the sole unifying factor currently. In the past, the Pak Army's widespread support and a strong acceptance of the Army-sponsored religious-chauvinistic Pakistan ideology were the main unifying factors, but that no longer seems to be the case. Minus IK from the equation and maintaining cohesion will become extremely challenging.

Pakistan's inception as a nation lacked inherent cohesion

Yeah my parnana became Pakistani overnight 😂
Minus IK from the equation and maintaining cohesion will become extremely challenging.

PTI will still be big amongst Punjabi and Pashtun youth.

The cohesion problems will be started by the economy. Inflation is very high in Pakistan.

Yeah my parnana became Pakistani overnight 😂

PTI will still be big amongst Punjabi and Pashtun youth.

The cohesion problems will be started by the economy. Inflation is very high in Pakistan.

Yes, that's right, Imran Khan's impact and influence will extend far beyond his lifetime; he has become a living legend, greatly admired by the youth from Wagah to Torkham, PTI surely will live on, but it's highly unlikely that anyone else after him could garner as much acceptance from both Pashtuns and Punjabis as Imran Khan does. With his cultural Punjabi roots, ethnic Pashtun background, and global recognition as a national hero, he holds a very unique status.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom