What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

NS who did the nuke tests withstanding immense international pressure.
he had said no, he was forced to lend his name to it, just like khan was made to read that statement on TV (after he had refused to go to parliament to announce a retaliation).

It wouldn't make a difference.
Technically it would - I remember a case where a expat in the days of PPP tried to invest in something and in return some PPP used his FBR position to put a case on him saying he was dual citizen and owed Pakistan tax on his income and wealth in the US.

That guy did tauba from Pakistan and to his words “I wont even spit in its direction”

My post was only for the people who hate Pakistan.

Life Insurance does not cover long term care.
And who do u think hate Pakistan? Anyone who dont agree to your political views hate Pakistan despite they being in significantly high majority ?

Technically it would - I remember a case where a expat in the days of PPP tried to invest in something and in return some PPP used his FBR position to put a case on him saying he was dual citizen and owed Pakistan tax on his income and wealth in the US.

That guy did tauba from Pakistan and to his words “I wont even spit in its direction”

PPP politician? How he got out of that mess in the end?

PPP politician? How he got out of that mess in the end?
Used an army connection - but at the end he decided his hard earned money was better spent elsewhere - another expat also fell foul of that JUI admin or mayor of Peshawar during 2006. They guy literally offered to develop and pay to install a solar based lighting in Major Peshawar roads and the fat **** mullahs asked him to pay them a bribe to put his own money for the benefit of the people.

Used an army connection - but at the end he decided his hard earned money was better spent elsewhere - another expat also fell foul of that JUI admin or mayor of Peshawar during 2006. They guy literally offered to develop and pay to install a solar based lighting in Major Peshawar roads and the fat **** mullahs asked him to pay them a bribe to put his own money for the benefit of the people.

Some of my clients faced business development issues during N League. Whenever they met their first question was how much percentage before the first brick is laid.

Also, regarding that guy who used an army connection, I was under the impression you have to stay in Pakistan 183 days out of the year, and only Pakistan's source income is taxed.

This is a little concerning due to OP’s who don't live there but in the states are dual nationals.

Those who are ridiculing the situation of that overseas Pakistan, don't ask others to behave when people bring politics to a thread about martyred soldier. Cut the cr@p now.

Last edited:
PTI fan boys have no idea why courts and judges are lenient on IK. You gave a hint, maybe it’s close enough.
Where is the so-called leniency? The attacker is brought to the court via video link and the one attacked is being ordered to appear in every court physically despite the threat to his life. Kamal definition ha leniency ki

my uncle opened up a sim card network business you know like call centre network and army like pukkay dogs asked him to close it becuase of bull sh it story like terrorism. so my uncle said okay and went india to do business and now lives in turkey in his villa.

This one girl I know whose grandfather was a major general wears all fashion designer clothes and makes tik tok videos showcasing makeup. I was talking to her on insta and casually asked in one of our convos where does she get the money from for makeup, she said her dad buys it for her lmao.

After she gave me her tik tok, I decided to look up the prices for the stuff she's getting. On one of her videos she was showing off some weird Vegan Face and Eye set, I looked up the price for it, its like $320. And its multiple things like palettes that cost around hundreds of dollars each. She even drives in a new BMW from daddy's money 😂 😂

I was very shocked as to how these guys accumulate that much wealth. Some crazy dealings and laundering going on behind the scenes.

@AA_ @PakFactor @Dalit @Clutch
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hate people like this + the cringe knock-off personality and lifestyle of the average white man.

Tells you the class and intellect of people we have ruling us. Spineless cucks, no belief in their religion, or their culture, and insecure to the core so they are cheap paradies of the white man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom