What's new

Was it possible.

Nishan_101

BANNED
Reaction score
Asalam-O-Alikum,
Here i wanted to discuss about the aqusition by PAF and can it be like that:
Note:(please discuss in reality anyone who wanted to criticize could just get himself away from this thread)
If our politicians and our ministry of defence tried(in 2003 and finalizing it in 2005) like to engaged with the congress and Pentagon to use the funds of EDA Program (in which PAF might have a share of $4-5 Billion out of $14 Billion, if im wrong correct me)
1.To release 28 F-16A/B Block-15 & start the up gradation of the 28 as well as 32 F-16A/B Block-15 under the EDA program with PAF technicians and Engineers involved, instead of delaying and doing it in Turkey.
2.To provide about 16 Avionics kits,newer engines with may be Propellers for the C-130s that are in PAF fleet.
3.To provide the weapons for the rest of the remaining money:pakistan::usflag::cheers::victory::yahoo: like Aim-120C, Aim-9X, JDAMs, Paveway LGBs, SFW(Sensor Fused Weapons), AGM-88 HARM, Harpoon and other stand-off missiles.

And by the time we can negotiate with the russians for providing us the Engines for the 50 J-10/S(about 60 engines) like they did supply some for JF-17s although the Indians are operating MiG-29 with the same class of engines for more than 2 decades. This was only possible if the negotiation process is done with Honesty by our GOP.

sr problem ye he ke magna to hum kuch mi mang sakte he f 22 f 16 bolk 60 nuclera deal aid ecttttt..... abb uncle sam ko kon samjae

Asalam-O-Alikum,
Here i wanted to discuss about the aqusition by PAF and can it be like that:
Note:(please discuss in reality anyone who wanted to criticize could just get himself away from this thread)
If our politicians and our ministry of defence tried(in 2003 and finalizing it in 2005) like to engaged with the congress and Pentagon to use the funds of EDA Program (in which PAF might have a share of $4-5 Billion out of $14 Billion, if im wrong correct me)
1.To release 28 F-16A/B Block-15 & start the up gradation of the 28 as well as 32 F-16A/B Block-15 under the EDA program with PAF technicians and Engineers involved, instead of delaying and doing it in Turkey.
2.To provide about 16 Avionics kits,newer engines with may be Propellers for the C-130s that are in PAF fleet.
3.To provide the weapons for the rest of the remaining money:pakistan::usflag::cheers::victory::yahoo: like Aim-120C, Aim-9X, JDAMs, Paveway LGBs, SFW(Sensor Fused Weapons), AGM-88 HARM, Harpoon and other stand-off missiles.

And by the time we can negotiate with the russians for providing us the Engines for the 50 J-10/S(about 60 engines) like they did supply some for JF-17s although the Indians are operating MiG-29 with the same class of engines for more than 2 decades. This was only possible if the negotiation process is done with Honesty by our GOP.

The sooner things have been done, the better it would have been, there is no denying however sometimes its not always the GOP that it the part of the problem. The way i see it first US was not so keen in addressing our security concerns and two by the time we convinced them, we were hit by an earth quake which resulted in delaying. Moreover defense deals are very complex, they consume alot of time before finalizing.

Well I think Pakistan and US cooperation is going on correct direction

a) We are upgrading our 45 planes to C/D level
b) We are getting 18 C/D new planes
c) 14 Are arriving next year

Some stated we are also getting 26 used USAF planes which origionally were ours

Our engineers are busy with JF17 Thunder innovations, also it will take while to train them.

I think its ok to trust our friends :usflag: I hope they also realized that India is not in their interest and they will pass all the technology etc like Phalcons to Russians thru backdoors (Not that they need it)

And that is proven with the RED flag operations etc that close bond between US and Pakistani pubic , now that is a differnt issue that the Media in US is creating this bad image of Pakistan

:pakistan: Have faith in our leaders - they may be currupt as hell but they still give 90% back to country :azn:

I am positive that US /Pakistan strategic cooperation will only increase as even US is keen to have strategic partners in region

Of course if US gives Pakistan F22 raptors as sign of close bond, I mean Russia has no issue with their stealth with India so I think ball is in US hands -

Of course if US gives Pakistan F22 raptors as sign of close bond, I mean Russia has no issue with their stealth with India so I think ball is in US hands -

Dude seriously US has denied F-22 to Japan for now and here you are thinking of them with Pakistan?:rolleyes:

Keeping high hopes is one thing but being delusional is another.No offense meant.

Dude seriously US has denied F-22 to Japan for now and here you are thinking of them with Pakistan?:rolleyes:

Keeping high hopes is one thing but being delusional is another.No offense meant.

Well realistically I think US has to weigh in the options cuz if russia is giving india the stealth fighter who is india will used that against US of course in global war so US has to arm us with Raptors or F35 to even the odds -

Well realistically I think US has to weigh in the options cuz if russia is giving india the stealth fighter who is india will used that against US of course in global war so US has to arm us with Raptors or F35 to even the odds -

I think you believe that the US is here to support Pakistan and arm it to even out the odds with India. Unfortunately, that is not so. As was evident when India was given a nuclear deal that was clearly denied to Pakistan. Also, the US is only here for as long as the terrorists are. We aren't getting anything after they disappear.

If anyone is out to help us, it is China. And they are already doing as much for us as they can.

I think you believe that the US is here to support Pakistan and arm it to even out the odds with India. Unfortunately, that is not so. As was evident when India was given a nuclear deal that was clearly denied to Pakistan. Also, the US is only here for as long as the terrorists are. We aren't getting anything after they disappear.

If anyone is out to help us, it is China. And they are already doing as much for us as they can.

The nuclear deal was a lore to India to take bait distance itself from Russia which did not work as Putin signed deals with India so US went back into plan A which is to solidify Afghanistan from Russian influnence and focus on its existing solid relations with Pakistan.

It was a good attempt to develop a ridge in India-Russian relations which was shacky and even russia charged India billion -2 billion more on aircraft carrier in the shackiest moment

I think its for greater NATO benefit if Pakistan is supported as a strategic ally in region , and I am sure in due time we can help develop new understanding

As we enjoy good relations with most of the "SANE" nations in our region

Again these steps have been thought of by strategist for decades

For us right now what matters is that we get proper support F35 , in order to protect global interest and also fight terrorism in neighbouring country - I think just like in 80's how the F16 help us develop trust , the F35 could help us move leaps and bounds

I mean not like 100-200 just 4-5 strategic asset

Promising something and actually building a nuclear plant in India are two things - All the nuclear deal does is it gives ok to local US companies to deal with India does not means something is happening -

Why are US in afghanistan - to secure Afghanistan and Pakistan should be governing that region to protect the region from falling into Civil War

When US was courting and dating India , Russia approved the Russian engine deal , when it was clear that India- US deal are nothing more then mirage the russians pulled the supposed plug on JF17 thunder engine as well.

So world is heading back gradually to 80's world politics -

Last thing US wants is Russian influence in Afghanistan - a region it worked hard to free of russian influence in 80's with Mujahideen in 80's

So Pakistan's role as a lively democracy and Strategic ally is undeniable

Turkey is the first line of defence for Middle eastern oil reserves Northern sides
Pakistan is first line of defence from any misadventure from India or Russia

Iran/Syria is the last Russian influence in region - so things are tense right now, any attack on iRAN would trigger an automatic russian response.

But that is another story for another time -

Terrorism in Afghanistan is an issue and we need to move in 100,000 soliders into Afghanistan and Take control of the snake by head and crush it

China is just interested in trade and is peaceful nation its our brotherly nation.

Last edited:
The nuclear deal was a lore to India to take bait distance itself from Russia which did not work as Putin signed deals with India so US went back into plan A which is to solidify Afghanistan from Russian influnence and focus on its existing solid relations with Pakistan.

I think its for greater NATO benefit if Pakistan is supported as a strategic ally in region , and I am sure in due time we can help develop new understanding

Again these steps have been thought of by strategist for decades

For us right now what matters is that we get proper support F35 , in order to protect global interest and also fight terrorism in neighbouring country

I don't believe that they are any "solid relations" between the US and Pakistan. The US funds us, helps us, uses us only when it needs us and then when we are no longer needed, we are again discarded.

And yes, although I do think that it could be highly rewarding to NATO to have Pakistan as a regional ally there, I still don't think that the US will arm us to cancel out India's military technology.

I don't believe that they are any "solid relations" between the US and Pakistan. The US funds us, helps us, uses us only when it needs us and then when we are no longer needed, we are again discarded.

And yes, although I do think that it could be highly rewarding to NATO to have Pakistan as a regional ally there, I still don't think that the US will arm us to cancel out India's military technology.

I think we are going in right direction :pakistan::china::usflag: + Turkey + Japan + Australia

Other side is France + Russia + India (With france being undependable)
France has created a base in UAE which could be a indirect Russian influence

China will not be dependent on Russia in next 3-5 years time - it will become a true World Super Power

India will fall into civil war - cracks are already appearing for india the dangers will be from with in inner groups and civil disorder

Last edited:
I think we are going in right direction :pakistan::china::usflag: + Turkey + Japan

Other side is France + Russia + India (With france being undependable)

Dude, every time I refresh the page theres like something more added on to your post. Lol.

And yeah, I think we are headed in the right direction. But at a very slow pace, we have so much more potential.

Our side: Pakistan, Turkey, China, KSA, and USA (undependable)
Other side: India, Israel, Russia, Germany, and France (undependable)

I guess its pretty even.

Dude, every time I refresh the page theres like something more added on to your post. Lol.

And yeah, I think we are headed in the right direction. But at a very slow pace, we have so much more potential.

Our side: Pakistan, Turkey, China, KSA, and USA (undependable)
Other side: India, Israel, Russia, Germany, and France (undependable)

I guess its pretty even.

Well KSA, Egypt will normall go where US will go so they get the F16 and F15
Algeria will likely side with French

Most recently Israel has apologized for their action to Turky---which shows the alliance is in effect ---- but you never know what they are up to they gave classified US technology to India and from there it will be profilirated to Russian hands 100%

May be the phalcon was intention act to give sensitive technology with code breakers inside to India so if a global war occours the Phalcons can be shut down effetively

Side A:
US, NATO , Pakistan , Turkey , China , KSA , Egypt , Japan , S.Korea, Australia

Side B:
Russia , India , France (probbly will opt to not participate)

Flash Point: Highest Probabbility of conflict
Iran 70% /Israel 20%/ UAE 9%/ North Korea 1%

The way logic works is if French give us our Avionics , Germans give us the sub and French give us the subs that will mean they are with US other wise its an indirect hint that they will be on the opposite side of ball park siding with Russia

The current Russian Spy scandle just goes to Show that russians are being tracked
Yes there is space station up in space but even russians showed they can "Accidently" miss the docking if they choose .. considering US shuttles are retired

I would not be suprised if Pakistan is trusted with F35

The whole Taliban thing is a temorary blimp these rouge elements will likely be neutralized

Last edited:
Well KSA, Egypt will normall go where US will go so they get the F16 and F15
Algeria will likely side with French

Most recently Israel has apologized for their action to Turky---which shows the alliance is in effect ---- but you never know what they are up to they gave classified US technology to India and from there it will be profilirated to Russian hands 100%

May be the phalcon was intention act to give sensitive technology with code breakers inside to India so if a global war occours the Phalcons can be shut down effetively

Side A:
US, NATO , Pakistan , Turkey , China , KSA , Egypt , Japan , S.Korea, Australia

Side B:
Russia , India , France (probbly will opt to not participate)

Flash Point: Highest Probabbility of conflict
Iran 70% /Israel 20%/ UAE 9%/ North Korea 1%

Majority of the world will go where US goes, not necessarily fight though.

If Israel fights, this will give a chance to Egypt and Syria and Jordan and Iran to fight as well. Turkey will maybe try to negotiate peace but that probably won't work. This time, backed by Iran, maybe Egypt, Syria, Jordan might actually be able to win back Palestine. That takes cares of the Middle Eastern front.

The South Asian front will probably be fought at Pakistan/India border. With Chinese support from North-East. In the event that Russia attacks China in the north, not much support will be given at the Southern borders. Pakistan would be enforced by US forces against India while India will have no enforcements for her allies will be fighting their own wars. Chinese can be expected to be backed by Japanese and North Koreans against Russian border?

For the Oceanic front, I doubt Australia will fight but if they do they could provide a strong naval force against the Indian Navy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we are looking at World War III.

World War I was fought in Europe, World War II in Europe and Africa but World War III will now be fought in Africa, Asia, and Oceania.

Majority of the world will go where US goes, not necessarily fight though.

If Israel fights, this will give a chance to Egypt and Syria and Jordan and Iran to fight as well. Turkey will maybe try to negotiate peace but that probably won't work. This time, backed by Iran, maybe Egypt, Syria, Jordan might actually be able to win back Palestine. That takes cares of the Middle Eastern front.

The South Asian front will probably be fought at Pakistan/India border. With Chinese support from North-East. In the event that Russia attacks China in the north, not much support will be given at the Southern borders. Pakistan would be enforced by US forces against India while India will have no enforcements for her allies will be fighting their own wars. Chinese can be expected to be backed by Japanese and North Koreans against Russian border?

For the Oceanic front, I doubt Australia will fight but if they do they could provide a strong naval force against the Indian Navy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we are looking at World War III.

World War I was fought in Europe, World War II in Europe and Africa but World War III will now be fought in Africa, Asia, and Oceania.

The countries with highest probability of flash point for war will likely be destroyed in 4-8 days , a bigger conflict will commence in after math of who did what ...

The countries with highest probability of flash point for war will likely be destroyed in 4-8 days , a bigger conflict will commence in after math of who did what ...

Hmm, I see. In response to your earlier post, hadn't the French chosen to not give us their avionics because of Indian opposition?

And also, the war will probably not last long. Many of the major players in the war are nuclear powers and, as Israel has already promised, if they find themselves in a losing position, they'll probably fire off their whole damn arsenal, potentially destroying... well, everything.

Back
Top Bottom