What's new

Was Pakistan flood artificially created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I was thinking today morning of HAARP and GWEN. How come so much of rain falls and wherever it falls it results in a massive flood within 24-48hrs !!!

But I personally doubt the existence of HAARP and GWEN also for that to happen planes must fly above the skies of the country affected.

Documentaries even suggest use of such a system by Britain's RAF against Vietnamese army to disturb their logistics

Guys please stop trying to find conspiracies in everything ... it will only hurt you in the long run and cloud ur decisions...

ever heard of deforestation due to population causing a loose top soil which gives way due to heavy rains .....causing flash floods...
if we dont take car of nature ... nature will bite back ....
stop finding conspiracies and do your bit to preserve what we have not destroyed already......

:coffee:

omg please, stop sensationalizing everything, It was a damn flood and nothing else. Next you will also start blaming miscarriages in Pakistan on someone else.

All i know, we are trapped in one of the worst floods of our history. Please donate generously to any reliable charitable organisation and help the peoples who are in dire need of your help

:rofl: at the thread topic.

Is Pakistan immune to the forces of nature?

omg please, stop sensationalizing everything, It was a damn flood and nothing else. Next you will also start blaming miscarriages in Pakistan on someone else.

It was your fellow indian that started this thread. So maybe indians should stop looking at conspiracy theories

IS it possible in anyway ???????

Can anyone shed some light on it

Looks like HAARP is just a theory. Why would Us do that???

Looks like HAARP is just a theory. Why would Us do that???

They Didn't... Its a NATURAL DISASTER

Let me goggle that for you:

A natural disaster is the effect of a natural hazard (e.g. flood, tornado, hurricane, volcanic eruption, earthquake, or landslide) that affects the environment, and leads to financial, environmental and/or human losses. The resulting loss depends on the capacity of the population to support or resist the disaster, and their resilience.[1]

If this pak media connects India with usa in the story . It would be jollywood version of james bond story :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom