What's new

Was Pakistan flood artificially created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO i just want to understand this thing HAARP and is it possible that US can use in Waziristan ?? by any chance ??

I understand but there have been plenty of conspiracy theories relating to HAARP and floods, tsunamis etc... It's nothing new.

NO i just want to understand this thing HAARP and is it possible that US can use in Waziristan ?? by any chance ??

This documentary may give you an idea

Last edited by a moderator:
IS it possible in anyway ???????

Can anyone shed some light on it

Jana technology has been around since many years.. its just matter of will and resources... even a university studens can build one such project for you.

rest you can find here, the official guy said it can be applied to military objectives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you guys aren't actually considering the application of HAARP tech vs a genuine natural disaster.

I understand but there have been plenty of conspiracy theories relating to HAARP and floods, tsunamis etc... It's nothing new.

Is it? this is the first time i have heard of this relating to floods or tsunami.

I hope you guys aren't actually considering the application of HAARP tech vs a genuine natural disaster.

Well NO not without any reliable information on ground.

But i am thinking how can we counter or bust it if there is anything like that in the offing

IS it possible in anyway ???????

Can anyone shed some light on it

china has develop this and deployed about 45000 persons in this field. They are expert in flash rain, floods and flash heavy snowfall.

Yes !!! The flood in Pakistan was artifically created by your arch nemesis to set back Pakistan....

And Pakistan in all its grandiose and style created a cloudburst over leh to teach the enemy a lesson....

If both parties are reasonably satisfied with damage and suffering inflicted , can we close the thread please ?

^^ Has anyone blamed India? NO, this thread was started by an INDIAN.

Next time, think before you leap...

Is it? how it helps them and for what?

I'm not saying that china is behind it.

You asked that is it possible to artificially cause flash floods or snowfall and i replied that china have worked on it.

But the floods in pakistan is due to the nature, no one is behind it.

^^ Has anyone blamed India? NO, this thread was started by an INDIAN.

Next time, think before you leap...

Started by and Indian highlighting an article in PAKALERTPRESS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom