What's new

Watch How Sheikh Rasheed Reached Committee Chowk on Bike "THE ENTRY"

SAMAA: PMLN kay karkoono nay Metro fly over par charh kar PTi karkoono par ANNDAY barsaa dea hn... shit got serious :D

True

Actually most people would laugh for such a pity thing when you compare with our politicians.

He has served as Minister for Railways and still the details of his assets and his background is quite evident. He is not married so he is not as hungry for money as some other politicians which is a good thing.

Really?

Another Bull Chit.

NRO and deal making Jernails have more blood than these politicians

They are the ones that prefer corrupt elite.

Yiu know why?

$$$$

:rofl:

Waise Sheikh Rasheed bhi aik item hai poori... I know him very well... He came on my uncle's wedding and also visited his home couple of times in London. I never went to meet him despite living only 3 minutes walking distance from my uncle's home. Siyasat apni jaga but I don't really like him for many reasons

PS: One day he went to the restaurant alongside my relative. He asked him what to eat, he said Oh please jo marzi mangwa lain main bara masoom hon, kuch bhi chalay ga so He ordered some chicken and lamb dishes and after the food was served, he said... oh actually I am a simple man what will I do with all this food so please koi daal mangwa lain... ye nahi kiya ke pehle hi bol do ke daal khani hai... pehle make sure kiya ke sab order ho jaye ta ke pehle sab kuch aa jaye aur end main apni baat kar ke menu main addition karwa lain.... since whatever ordered had already been served and wouldn't have been returned... poora politician hai ye :rofl:
He is a MAN...He is THE MAN ....Salute To his bravery and defiance :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Really?

Another Bull Chit.

NRO and deal making Jernails have more blood than these politicians

They are the ones that prefer corrupt elite.

Yiu know why?

$$$$
What are you talking about Sir? Unless I fail to comprehend your wisdom

Thank you

What are you talking about Sir? Unless I fail to comprehend your wisdom

Thank you

When corrupt jernails are given the punishment because not only they made lots of $$$ but gave NRO and rigged elections - You gonna understand every bit of my wisdom :)

Is he the change, Pakistan looking for ? Wow...

I am ashamed that 'Madaris' (clowns) like Sh Rasheed have occupied some of the highest offices in Pakistani political system. It's not that S.R is corrupt. He's just a lose cannon and will turn against anyone on a dime. And he's quite stupid. I would say he's even more of a lose cannon than Trump!

Just watch S.R mouthing off whatever on TV shows! Just watch! The guy starts running his mouth and, when questioned, raises his head a bit: 'aaaayeee, ...' to try to explain whatever his stupid mouth just tried to utter.
He is way better then
I am ashamed that 'Madaris' (clowns) like Sh Rasheed have occupied some of the highest offices in Pakistani political system. It's not that S.R is corrupt. He's just a lose cannon and will turn against anyone on a dime. And he's quite stupid. I would say he's even more of a lose cannon than Trump!

Just watch S.R mouthing off whatever on TV shows! Just watch! The guy starts running his mouth and, when questioned, raises his head a bit: 'aaaayeee, ...' to try to explain whatever his stupid mouth just tried to utter.
If a 3rd grade Bacholars of arts pass, a murder , a corrupt and dictator can be PM . why can't he hold office ?

He is way better then

If a 3rd grade Bacholars of arts pass, a murder , a corrupt and dictator can be PM . why can't he hold office ?

Looks like we are back to the discussions from the summer of 2014--you know, the Dharna Dramas!

FYI: Bachelor of Arts is not a low level education in any country, let alone in Pakistan. Secondly, S.R is welcome to be the PM of Pakistan: Just run for office. But his 'Tanga Party' seems like being reduced to a 'Bike Party'. Ha ha ha!!!

Back
Top Bottom