What's new

Watch Out, China: India Is Launching New Stealth Destroyer

Is this a joke or what?:rofl::D

PS Why does India keep “launching” shells?Can't India have the upper structures completed before the “launch”?

Typical BD sycophancy!! View attachment 215989 When are you guys gonna stop your boot-licking?

Good description of China. The Chinese goods are notorious for their abysmal quality. You guys can't make anything yourselves but keep trying to reverse engineer stuff with usually disastrous results.
we make the good as well as the bad. you importer prefer the bad. reverse engineering is a normal phase of development.we chinese are pragmatic,unlike any selfclaiming superpower.

thats why we reached Mars and you failed , thats why we find water on Moon and you failed...... please go and check your school who teaches you wrong things.
yes,i am wrong,care to educate me which country have the most people under the poverty line.

we make the good as well as the bad. you importer prefer the bad. reverse engineering is a normal phase of development.we chinese are pragmatic,unlike any selfclaiming superpower.

yes,i am wrong,care to educate me which country have the most people under the poverty line.
poverty

only 22% as per 2012 , while RS :US is 60:1 , means Indian can buy many things in 1 $ i.e. indian can buy burger in 1USD but Chinese RMB:USD is 10:1 , means u can't buy a single drink in 1 USD.

From - Naval Barak-8 Missiles, Israel - Naval Technology
"The missile will have a length of about 4.5m, diameter of 0.54m and a wingspan of 0.94m. It can travel at a maximum speed of Mach 2, with an operational range of 70km."
Its speed is mach 4.5 plz don't quote Wikipedia article,two of the Israeli & one indian member in another forum who have inside knowledge on the subject has already clarified it & there is 120km+ barak 8 is also in development

Is this a joke or what?:rofl::D

PS Why does India keep “launching” shells?Can't India have the upper structures completed before the “launch”?

It will be outfitted in the wet dock genius.You know anything about shipbuilding ?

india is a primitive country,dont act like you are a advanced one. the reason india full of poor quality goods is you people cant afford the better.
“will” tells everything:rofl:
Stealth? I don't think so.

@Chak Bamu @waz

India is just a joke

China can produce J10B, J11B, J31, J20

India only can buy buy buy, beg for France
A joke that is costing you a lot :)

We can buy, begging is reserved for your Friends which are in deeper than oceans mess.

India is just a joke

Just like china is begging for S-400..hahaha good decision.It will help china protect itself from Myanmar air raids :rofl:

India is just a joke

MMRCA fiasco should not have happened, Dassault has not agreed to the terms that were given at the time of tenders.

India is producing produce LCA, Su 30 MKI. AMCA is on the drawing board.

India is lagging in fighter aircraft design when compared to China, This is bad on the part of MoD for bad procurement policy and wrong estimations.

Now they are trying to fill the gap by buying fighter jets.

Chinese RMB:USD is 10:1? since when?
my mistake is 6.2: 1 USD ,

how much MAC burger cost in China ? and how much Coke 1 Lt cost in china? see your self.

in his dream

Modi asks France to deliver Rafale within 60 days, I think he might think its as easy as producing tractor.
not 60 days , its two years , moreover if you are not stupid enoughf a plane is is out of production line and about to supply to French AF can be given to India.

Start thinking .. stop fooling..

Last edited:
how hilarious seeing both side trap under US's trap.
wake up guys!!!!

Here comes another delusional Indian with the same thing time n again n again, I am not interested in giving history lessons here, otherwise I can tell you at the time of partition what we inherited from the English and what you got. Kindly tell me which market is not a Chinese market, can you name one. An idiot s telling us about imports, a country which is one of the largest importers of defence equipment, trying invent a wheel name lca tehja since last four decades.

Meh...Pakistan is far ahead of us in arms imports on per capita basis,learn that first idiot.As for Indian developed aircraft we have LCA & Dhruv chopper in service.Now tell me about a single aircraft your country have developed in the past 70 years without a JV.

Back
Top Bottom