What's new

Water that belongs to India cannot be allowed to go to Pakistan, Modi raises IWT once again

Let China deal with us. Don't rely on daddy. India will deal with China. If China stops water for us, we will get more water from rivers under IWT. If you consider this as act of war. Come and get it.

Exactly, so ask this nutbag to come to his senses. We will not sit back and watch our country turn into a desert. We will March into Indian Punjab with Strike Corps and bomb the dams.
Do it then. Bring it on. Apparently Pakistan is not the only nation with a god sent army.

If Pakistan consider this as an act of war. Please bring it on.

That is still not going to put water into your parched soil.

Leave China to us. We know how to handle China. India is a large country. With many rivers. India will never go hungry. Or thirsty.

Pakistan is too small to manage when the taps run dry.

pakistan is a small country with alot of rivers running around its valleys up in north and all the rivers ends up into mighty indus river and Small pakistan also owns World's biggest Fresh water glaciers and small pakistan's life line is Mighty Indus who's 80% source of water is with in pakistan from the glaciers :oops:

Beas is barely a river of its own. Doesn't even flow in Pakistan.

Five major rivers of Punjab are

Indus (Mother of all rivers!)
Chenab
Jhelum
Ravi
Sutlej

Pakistan controls Indus, Chenab, and Jhelum completely. And gets seasonal waters in Ravi/Sutlej from india as well.

Ooops ....... Wrong.

India owns Ravi and Sutlej COMPLETELY.

India allowed you to have Indus , chenab and jhelum in the PAST. Not anymore. LOL at your "control".

pakistan is a small country with alot of rivers running around its valleys up in north and all the rivers ends up into mighty indus river and Small pakistan also owns World's biggest Fresh water glaciers and small pakistan's life line is Mighty Indus who's 80% source of water is with in pakistan from the glaciers :oops:

Excellent. Then you do not need the IWT at all :lol:

I am so glad you, me and Modi agree on this. :D

Kid if China thinks the same then Modi would not be able to quench your thirst with tea.
Which river came from China .first China use 55% water then only in Asam India use little most of go to Bangladesh. So if China block . big lose to Bangladesh .not india

Ooops ....... Wrong.

India owns Ravi and Sutlej COMPLETELY.

India allowed you to have Indus , chenab and jhelum in the PAST. Not anymore. LOL at your "control".

Excellent. Then you do not need the IWT at all :lol:

I am so glad you, me and Modi agree on this. :D

showing you the other part of story where you clowns thinking you can destroy and dry pakistan :lol:

Modi seems to have gotten their attention now.

Might eventually be a good thing. For them.

: 8948011 said:
:rofl::rofl:

So Pakistan doesn't have enough shells to respond to indian fire on LoC? Even though we have been bombing the living crap outa indians at LoC, have killed more soldiers on your side than what we lost, and even conducted more surgical strikes on you by your own medias admission and beheaded indian soldiers mercilessly in cross border raids.

But but but...modi is great. What hard ball. So much wow. Pakistan must be trembling now. Modi hanuman:lol:

I feel sad for hindus

I cn understand ur feeling kid u r living on the things which was told by ur media nd u live in that country where media doesn't have total freedom they r ban at border so ur army jst telling the things which save there face nd same as ur media bt in India media have completed freedom..nd terror of modi was seen when jst 1 statement make worries to all Pakistan,....

Nd I feel really sad fr Muslims of Pakistan soooooooooooooooo sad... plz continue live in dream we will NT wake u...

I cn understand ur feeling kid u r living on the things which was told by ur media nd u live in that country where media doesn't have total freedom they r ban at border so ur army jst telling the things which save there face nd same as ur media bt in India media have completed freedom..nd terror of modi was seen when jst 1 statement make worries to all Pakistan,....

Nd I feel really sad fr Muslims of Pakistan soooooooooooooooo sad... plz continue live in dream we will NT wake u...

i can see freedom of media in india where people are being made chutiyaa by third class reporting :rofl::rofl::rofl: parmanoo bumbbbbb

water surgical strike :D

means it will never happen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: or may be moodi again makes you indians Phuddu :cheesy::cheesy:

i can see ff media in india where people are being made chutiyaa by third class reporting :rofl::rofl::rofl: parmanoo bumbbbbb

means it will never happen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: or may be moodi again makes you indians Phuddu :cheesy::cheesy:

Lol he was better in doing things NT jst talking like Pakistani which daily upload vedio to destroy India after drinking alcohol bt when they wake frm that they understand the reality that even there father don't have guts to fight India....

i can see freedom of media in india where people are being made chutiyaa by third class reporting :rofl::rofl::rofl: parmanoo bumbbbbb

It means it will happen and you will not accept it and live with less water :D

I know India also have bombs, The point is, if you are thirsty, you do your best to reach the well.... If the whole nation is drought its obviously will lead to war.

Pakistan does not need to thank India for IWT, we only got our due share of water although most people in Pakistan also curse the Government of Pakistan for selling rivers to India. You probabaly know that 93% of Indus river is situated in Pakistan. It is the 7% that is coming from China and India but that is the mouth of the river basin and hence the jegular vein of Pakistan

why there is a thinking among you that war can solved the problems.....it never did in past for you...
and thanking india will be like lossing your identity of been anti-india..

on blocking indus water , i do not think river of indus magnitude can be blocked in hills....and what for , does j&k is a agricuture state...
similler is the case of bhramputra , these are not seasonal rivers like kaveri in india where one side can block water on dams , brahmputra ,ganga , indus gets continous suppy of water from glaciers , ....dispite ganga passed through entire easten india ,still coaused annual flood in bd...
see , we are not worried about brahmaputra , dispite we don't have a treaty with china , because we understand these fects , and china has build mega dams on this river...

anyway , kind to know , that you know india also have bomb , otherwise now a days many in pakistan talk like they had a slip of memory.

Back
Top Bottom