What's new

We don't need your advice: Muslim leader to Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only you Hindus believe in magicians and stuff, I don't.
I do think that I know that Musharraf's intentions weren't ill and that he tried to reach out to the Muslims in India, unfortunately, someone had to score some browny points with his Hindu masters, ohwell, Madani got a fitting reply, and it shows Musharraf's professionalism.
I don't know what's on the mind of all Indian Muslims, what I do know is that they have nothing to be proud of in India, and if anyone want's to prove me otherwise, please do go ahead.
The fact is that the statement from Madani was utterly useless and that Musharraf had no ill intentions at all, it's as simple as that, and the fact that you said that Musharraf is a "nobody" shows your lack of respect, atleast he isn't a midget, and you know who i'm referring to. ;)

Yeah u only believe in flying angels, thats different.

Hindu masters? so essentially when an ahmadi, shia, balochi, sindhi, pakistani hindu christain, parsi, sikh, bahai etc expresses his loyalty for pakistan, he's essentially trying to score browny points with their sunni punjabi ahraf masters?

ur line of thinking gives me comfort, its good if hindu haters start questioning the intelligence and self respect of india's muslims, this helps the indian muslims see what love their brothers have for them :)

infact going by their reactions after the mumbai cowardly attack, its already happened :)

Hindu masters? so essentially when an ahmadi, shia, balochi, sindhi, pakistani hindu christain, parsi, sikh, bahai etc expresses his loyalty for pakistan, he's essentially trying to score browny points with their sunni punjabi ahraf masters?

ur line of thinking gives me comfort, its good if hindu haters start questioning the intelligence and self respect of india's muslims, this helps the indian muslims see what love their brothers have for them :)

infact going by their reactions after the mumbai cowardly attack, its already happened :)

they are more pakistani than punjabis,zardari is sindhi, peoples party is from sindh

You have nothing to be proud of, I have no hate for Indian Muslims, I only feel sorry for alot of them because I wish they weren't low class citizens inside their own so beloved country.

You have nothing to be proud of, I have no hate for Indian Muslims, I only feel sorry for alot of them because I wish they weren't low class citizens inside their own so beloved country.

I've every reason to be proud of indian muslims, scores of them are at the top of their fields, command unprecedented respect (like mr kalam), contribute to the idea of india immensely and remind those expressing pity to first pity their own ahmaddiya or their own minority to be given rights to hold the top posts of their nations.

What a laugh, a country that does not trust its minorities to run their nation's top posts pities other's minorities :) i think if they started trusting their minorities better, then they might realize that minorities are not automatically ill treated in all nations :smokin:

I dont know what leverage Pakistan has when it is concerned about minorities in India when frankly there is no hindu or Christian voice in Pakistan.

I've every reason to be proud of indian muslims, scores of them are at the top of their fields, command unprecedented respect (like mr kalam), contribute to the idea of india immensely and remind those expressing pity to first pity their own ahmaddiya or their own minority to be given rights to hold the top posts of their nations.

What a laugh, a country that does not trust its minorities to run their nation's top posts pities other's minorities :) i think if they started trusting their minorities better, then they might realize that minorities are not automatically ill treated in all nations :smokin:

Who said we think that minorities are ill treated in all nations?
You have said that you are an Indian Muslims yourself before? Tell me, what is it that makes you proud of your Hindu dominated country?

I dont know what leverage Pakistan has when it is concerned about minorities in India when frankly there is no hindu or Christian voice in Pakistan.

We actually do have quite some leverage, I mean, there are quite alot of Christian churches in Pakistan, Pakistani christians are common and are well represented in large numbers, they are heard, they voice their opinions, they are Pakistanis as much as I am, and they most certainly do not feel that they are a minority in their own country.
You see my friend, Pakistani Christians and Pakistani Muslims can live together in harmony, in contrary to Indian Muslims and Hindu's, things were bad 60 years ago, Pakistan was formed partially due to that, and things still seem to be that way, it hasn't changed.

Who said we think that minorities are ill treated in all nations?
You have said that you are an Indian Muslims yourself before? Tell me, what is it that makes you proud of your Hindu dominated country?

Oh please don't pity me, i'm not muslim :) however i'm a minority in india :)

my sis in law is muslim and i know she's constructively critical and fiercely patriotic of india, like most sensible ppl of all nations are :)

as to ur question'"Tell me, what is it that makes you proud of your Hindu dominated country?"

the answer is what makes a balochi proud of ur punjabi dominated country, or a christian proud of ur muslim dominated country that offically treats them as second class citizens by not allowing them the right to occupy the nations top posts?

i'v ealready told u why i'm proud of indian muslims, its because india's goal is higher and path tougher, but we still have an APJ Abdul Kalam (and scores of others) who bring respect and glory to india. and they do it because india is home, not to please their (brahmin? arab? american? chinese?) masters.

Kashmiris are not indian though

yep, i wonder that's maybe why..... we have Kashmiris joining the INDIAN ARMY.

While Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir are joining the terrorists to claim Indian Administered Kashmir.

^^

Raja Kavuru and was, please check the low quality of your posts if you value your defence.pk memberships.

This is an anonymous online forum, no one can achieve credibility on the basis of what they claim to be alone. If some Indians here are pretending to be Muslims and Pakistan haters, well that doesn't make much of a point because:

1) We don't know if you are lying
2) One person (your relative, daughter-in-law, etc) doesn't matter in the large scheme of things being discussed.

Personally I'm pretty sure this Mulana guy was planted. Specifically designed to ensure Indian headlines like these, comforting the many Indians who live in a world where the sad state of Indian Muslims does not exist. But it was a pretty lowly act, though I admit I expected something like this. I would say that this guy so bluntly and aggressively bringing up this Indian Muslim argument despite Musharraf barely even touching upon it; indicates a deep-rooted insecurity in itself.

was and Rajakavuru.

This forum does not tolerate senseless outbursts like the one's deleted above. Any more of this, then infraction and/or banning may follow.

Kasrkin.,

what baffles my consciousness is why are u guys worried about the muslims in India who by choice and by citizenship are part of India. Yes u have a right to sympathize but their are plenty of muslims around the world and especially in the west the attitude towards them is the one on which you need to raise a voice against.

With due respect please come out of you self created delusions that their are atrocities against muslims in India, as I said in my previous posts they are as much of brothers, sisters, spouses, relatives and friends as any other religion member is for us.

Communal violence tend to be part of all south-asian countries, but please do reason as to what you are expecting out of Indian Muslims who currently have a much better peaceful life than one in Pakistan.:tsk:

Kashmiris are not indian though

Kashmiris come to different educational institutes in India for their education and those rights are because they are Indian citizens and same with the Jobs. Elections in Kashmir are conducted by Indian election commission and the people who vote in those elections are Kashmiris. And a lot of funding that goes into building of Kashmir comes from Indian exchequer. Kashmir's per capita income is quite higher than many of other states in India.

"they are as much of brothers, sisters, spouses, relatives and friends as any other religion member is for us."

As much as I am glad to hear you say that, the fact remains that the matter of atrocities against Muslims in India is far from a delusion; it is not something that you or I can just wish away. You say that Indian Muslims matter to you, but you do them a disservice by pretending their situation not unacceptable.

Ofcourse we care about them, because they are our brethren; in fact more so than most other Muslims across the world. We relate and sympathize with all Muslims, in light of our shared faith and humanity. That is nothing to feel insecure or troubled by. Also not all Indian Muslims who stayed did so because of love for India, and it’s not like all of them are disallowed to change their minds.

Muslims are under-represented in all India’s national institutions; as well as being left back economically, socially and education wise. Furthermore there IS a sufficiently radicalized domestic Indian Muslim population in India to be a cause of great concern according to experts (we are not including Kashmiris here, who are not considered part of India by international protocol).

"Indian Muslims who currently have a much better peaceful life than one in Pakistan."

That is a vague, generalized, unqualified and out of hand comment which indicates you’re in a state of complete denial.

Here, read something up about your country from an impartial source; should be a refreshing change.

Indian Muslims' gradual alienation - Jane's Country Risk News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom