What's new

We don't need your advice: Muslim leader to Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you have ten times the number of kids and maybe even five times the number of population compared to us strange isn't it

yes but the number of fields are the same :) i mean there can only be one president, one - two top musicians, one two top tabla masters, one two top actors etc, one two top tennis players, one two top lyricists, 10-12 top cricket players etc etc etc :)

why despite the secular views the governement still doesn't allow Zoroastrionism to grow

? kindly elaborate!!!

hahaha i think this muslim he forgot what happens with muslims in gujrat and babri masjid etc................................................................ :pakistan: zinadabad

^^ "This muslim", also knows, that there are 27 more states other than Gujrat, a thousand more mosques, other than Babri.

"This muslim" also knows that aberrations do not make a rule.

WHATS GOONA HAPPEN WHEN THE BJP COME BACK IN POWER.......CAN YOU GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE SCHOOLTEXT BACK TO PROMOTE HINDU FANATICISM AGAIN?

And there you have it, a glimpse of Incredible India.

Yes I can. All couse texts are prepared by an independent council called NCERT to be followed in 21 countries including Saudi Arabia.

And dude dont waste the forum space by citing 10 year old articles.

Yes I can. All couse texts are prepared by an independent council called NCERT to be followed in 21 countries including Saudi Arabia.

And dude dont waste the forum space by citing 10 year old articles.

It was back then that the BJP was in power........let them take power again and lets see if 21 countries including Saudi Arabia follow the Hinduvata history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom