What's new

We have lost our War to India in Media: AJK President to PU students

our media is not working like arm of its Nation's institutions, they write every shit about Pakistan, its allies and promote its enemies.

We should now realize that free media is for internal affairs only..

We should learn whining skills from bhartis..

I am sure Indians are excited at the prospect of trolling but their own lack of ground knowledge is shocking.

The media in pakistan has only seen freedom for over a decade and has already become a huge power that can challenge govt, courts and even the armed forces. The media ran a concentrated campaign against musharraf and was the only reason he was forced to quit as the media built powerful perception against him and his operations ( against terror which are hailed today) were looked down upon.

Media has constantly pushed the politicians as well as the police with their sting operations as well local horror shows employed by money hungry crooks which i will not recount here. Infact the strength of our media is so huge that it is common knowledge amongst parties that do not mess with media and every body tries to get media involved. For example if today MQM is divided and altaf out then its all due to media when their office were attacked. Something nobody was able to do before.

As for Cyril incident. Power is not the ability to take decisions only. Its real definer is how long can that decision last.

Yes there was a serious breach ( would have been lynched in India) and Cyril was only placed in the non exit list ( a list that says you can't leave Pakistan) and all hell broke loose. The govt was placed under such severe pressure that they caved in. That is power definer. Who can influence who.

Our media is extremely critical and basis itself on criticism a fact I can't say about Indian media where the people call anybody against the govt as a traitor and the rest sing tunes of the govt.

Our media takes critical role. The critical of opposition, the critical of the govt, the critical of everything aka dawn.

But alas they simply don't come here to learn.

Anyhow he is right but there were factors. While India was making political clout, we were busy in our war on terror which was not only earning as a huge negative image but also weakening us considerably.

The AJK president is wrong. It has nothing to do with media but political clout and India has it far more than we do. This is why the world simply doesn't care on top of it all we have the issues of Crimea and syria which is taking all the focus. The situation will go averse as time passes by simply bcz war will not happen due to nuclear nations and India's political influence will grow which will make sure the UN doesn't do anything on Kashmir. This is going to solved bilaterally or with minimal mediation.

You have had free press for a decade out of your 70 year existence - that's your fault, and not an excuse.
Cyril is in NY - he is not returning anytime soon
Of course the world cares - you highlight an issue and the world takes notice. It just doesn't take notice and laughs it off when a country known for nuclear proliferation, hiding Osama Bin Laden and jailing the guy responsible for getting Osama Bin Laden starts talking about human rights.

Population of over 1 billion + Poor unreliable loud mouth where our journos can question our Army chief, politicians with complete independence media= complete brainwashing of the entire nation.

The rest other sentence is your assumption. Block letters are facts. Which a nascent democracy called Pakistan cant understand. Living in Canada you will know what I mean.
We are not completely democratic dude...talk about yourself,? "Kashmir is indIa" destroys the claim of world's largest democracy.... Here our channels openly destroy army what are you talking about? o_O and there are a lot more indians i Canada than Pakistanis... Arguing with an indian is stupid.. I am stupid...

your substandard help will only end up causing damage. Indian media is detrimental to it's own people.

an example of complete hopelessness. such a shame a nation as big as indian wants to see a nation that is 7x smaller break. It's disgustingly lusting the break up.
Altaf became indian hero :D OMG...seriously guys I can't laugh more I wanna cry for a nation of 1.4 billion, who's slums are more than entire population of Pakistan... :rofl:

You saw what happened to that Dawn Journo for just reporting the confrontation between the Civilian Govt and Army , Forget about raising question.

yes we have seen how indian reacted when Amir khans wife said lets move out we saw how Shahrukh khan kicked out of mumbai stadium we have seen shabana azami is not allowed to buy property in mumbai we saw how om puri been humiliated by supporting pakistani point of view.. its easy to talk and hide behind your fake democracy. we suggest you to stop leying if you cant speak truth.
we will slap anyone who will go against Pakistan there is no unlimited freedom anyone who cross that red line will get hard punch no matter who ever he or she is..
india is not even close to the freedom we gave it to Pakistanies.. you have right wing extremist in power who once were not allowed to travel to world.

It's a shame really. The thing is if you talk louder people will pay attention to you more. That being said:

Population of over 1 billion + Poor unreliable loud mouth media= complete brainwashing of the entire nation.
Thats rich coming from a Pakistani , where guest in the prime time news hour are the likes of Zaid Hamid and hafiz saeed .Why such massive egos ????? Head out from your home and ask any Canadian(neutral) whom he considers brainwashed and whom he/she does not . I am sure the learned will surprise you...........jeez

your substandard help will only end up causing damage. Indian media is detrimental to it's own people.

an example of complete hopelessness. such a shame a nation as big as indian wants to see a nation that is 7x smaller break. It's disgustingly lusting the break up.

Majority of negative views about Pakistan in India is to do with Kashmir. You cannot expect Indians to have positive view of Pakistan when Pakistan is trying to wrest away Kashmir for India. And this has nothing to do 7x or 8x bigger size.

Thats rich coming from a Pakistani , where guest in the prime time news hour are the likes of Zaid Hamid and hafiz saeed .Why such massive egos ????? Head out from your home and ask any Canadian(neutral) whom he considers brainwashed and whom he/she does not . I am sure the learned will surprise you...........jeez

Most don't give a shit about South Asia, sorry for the disappointment. I'm not so insecure as to think what others think about Pakistan. No white person will save your inflated delusional filled egos. Comparing Zaid Hamid and hafiz sawed on a talk show is cute. Look at yourselves and your PM.

yes we have seen how indian reacted when Amir khans wife said lets move out we saw how Shahrukh khan kicked out of mumbai stadium we have seen shabana azami is not allowed to buy property in mumbai we saw how om puri been humiliated by supporting pakistani point of view.. its easy to talk and hide behind your fake democracy. we suggest you to stop leying if you cant speak truth.
we will slap anyone who will go against Pakistan there is no unlimited freedom anyone who cross that red line will get hard punch no matter who ever he or she is..
india is not even close to the freedom we gave it to Pakistanies.. you have right wing extremist in power who once were not allowed to travel to world.
Bro You have comprehensions problem?
First I didnt quote u, I was talking to my dear friend . second the issues is about freedom of the Press.
What has some actors got to do with Pakistani Press freedom? In fact I should thank you- Look at all your examples -they clearly exhibited their freedom of speech without fear of Prosecution, Getting killed or Kidnapped by alleged Intelligence agency

Bro You have comprehensions problem?
First I didnt quote u, I was talking to my dear friend . second the issues is about freedom of the Press.
What has some actors got to do with Pakistani Press freedom? In fact I should thank you- Look at all your examples -they clearly exhibited their freedom of speech without fear of Prosecution, Getting killed or Kidnapped by alleged Intelligence agency
Go check the report how many jurnalist got killed in India. And how u humiliated those actor and actresses after their one line statement they still have been trying to clear themselves that they didn't mean this or that.
When u talking to ur dears friend u make sure that u be nice in Pakistani forum with Pakistan.

Go check the report how many jurnalist got killed in India. And how u humiliated those actor and actresses after their one line statement they still have been trying to clear themselves that they didn't mean this or that.
When u talking to ur dears friend u make sure that u be nice in Pakistani forum with Pakistan.
Why don't you check the facts

All humiliated actors and actresses would rather stay in India than opting for Pakistan.

No Indian journalist has escaped the country and taken refuge in safe heavens.

BTW this the nicest way to put forward the facts, anyways nobody believes in facts but all rely on perceptions. And even facts cannot change strong perceptions.

Even India is more powerful, it has lots of other more important things to do than getting into a collision with a close neighbor.

So many Indian people need food and water.

Lol funny the way u relate everything to Pakistan. Sure you one attention seeking kid, World doesn't revolve around u.
As for actors humiliation you have no idea what u are talking. Try reading some credible Journo if you got any....

Lol funny the way u relate everything to Pakistan. Sure you one attention seeking kid, World doesn't revolve around u.
As for actors humiliation you have no idea what u are talking. Try reading some credible Journo if you got any....
There isnt any credible in india so when i read someone whos not in india then all i get is love for india. spreading too much love creating doubts.
yes world doesnt revolve around me but this is Pakistani forum everything here we watch with pakistani glasses

Back
Top Bottom