What's new

We made a goof, we fixed it, says US on India map

253396_10150283211619729_343783594728_7428813_641850_n.jpg

Here is another one to clear any of your doubts.

It's politics. If we open their supply lines so their troops can eat their fried chicken, I'm sure the maps will changed back asap.

considering the relations are in such a bad shape . don't hold your breath .:)

253396_10150283211619729_343783594728_7428813_641850_n.jpg

Here is another one to clear any of your doubts.

I didn't have any doubts that your people have learnt MS paint. You didn't read my post, did you? I said clearly that a few people paid to spray graffitti on walls or photoshopping (whatever the case may be) does not equate to grand public opinion. So it is kind of pointless to have come up with another similar image. Oh well, what can I say if you are unable to comprehend a paragraph?

I didn't have any doubts that your people have learnt MS paint. You didn't read my post, did you? I said clearly that a few people paid to spray graffitti on walls or photoshopping (whatever the case may be) does not equate to grand public opinion. So it is kind of pointless to have come up with another similar image. Oh well, what can I say if you are unable to comprehend a paragraph?

Someone must have been paid to bury hundreds of people in those mass graves as well, of course.

As the saying goes.......a picture is equal to a thousand words. !! :D
But a picture of a few words doesnt make those few words worth a thousand words. Learn the meaning of the saying before using it. It doesn't mean that if you write down five words and take a picture of it with a camera, it becomes equal to thousand words. A picture of an object is a lot more descriptive than words about that object - that's what it means.

Have you heard the saying that someone has "just enough learning to misquote"?

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Someone must have been paid to bury hundreds of people in those mass graves as well, of course.

Yes, the Indian army was. Because you see, if you had read the news reports to their conclusion, you would have realised that the people in those mass graves were terrorists killed by the army during the heights of the insurgency. So yes, the armymen were paid to do their jobs.

sir why ypu are not giving freedom to Kashmir

well for one i am not the GOI . :)
two it depends on perception . you feel it belongs to you (wrongly i might add) and i say it belongs to us . :agree:

Yes, the Indian army was. Because you see, if you had read the news reports to their conclusion, you would have realised that the people in those mass graves were terrorists killed by the army during the heights of the insurgency. So yes, the armymen were paid to do their jobs.

Just because your army said so, it's true? That logic is ridiculous. They can label anyone a terrorist and kill them? That is truly oppressive.

Just because your army said so, it's true? That logic is ridiculous. They can label anyone a terrorist and kill them? That is truly oppressive.

Did I say that? Where did I say that just because the army said that its true? Where did I say that it was the army that said it? You say something stupid and then say that the logic is stupid. Its your logic, not mine.

Did I say that? Where did I say that just because the army said that its true? Where did I say that it was the army that said it? You say something stupid and then say that the logic is stupid. Its your logic, not mine.

Prove to me the people in the mass graves were all militants or terrorist.

Nobody can prove anything on an internet forum - I'm sure you knew that before you asked. Its easy to make confident demands for proofs. Can you prove to me that the people in the graves were innocent kashmiris? These kind of internet stunts work both ways, you see.

So go ahead, sit there and prove to me that the people were innocents. Or just come to the understanding that these things cannot be proved in a chatroom or internet forum. Grow up.

No one can prove that. There is no technology present anywhere in the world that can do that for you.
Similarly it is wrong for anyone to say that the people in the mass graves are all [or even some] civilians.

But a picture of a few words doesnt make those few words worth a thousand words. Learn the meaning of the saying before using it. It doesn't mean that if you write down five words and take a picture of it with a camera, it becomes equal to thousand words. A picture of an object is a lot more descriptive than words about that object - that's what it means.
Have you heard the saying that someone has "just enough learning to misquote"?
This chemistry probably only applies to the other side of the border or is it called cherry picking. Relatively speaking, when a mass grave is discovered, is it relevant how many bodies does it really contain. ?? !! Now let me ask you, have you ever heard of the quote, "a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing".

Back
Top Bottom