What's new

We need to build Pakistan quickly

Muji.Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We need to build Pakistan quickly to prevent imperial exploitation:
Because these bastard imperialists are invading other countries and causing mischief in them:
1700688681149.jpeg

These bastards got their punishment.

Last edited:
Yes keep "building" it. Add more and more people to the population and pollute it. Turn it into another economic giant like Bharat or Bangladesh.

Yes keep "building" it. Add more and more people to the population and pollute it. Turn it into another economic giant like Bharat or Bangladesh.
I never talked about increasing population in Pakistan in my recent post you moron. I said lets build Pakistan and develop it.

I never talked about increasing population in Pakistan in my recent post you moron. I said lets build Pakistan and develop it.

Your concept of "building" it is what I was referring to, idiot. Since petroleum powers your car, why don't you fill it up with a 100 gallons per day?

Maybe your car might drive for years? No?

I am just following your own genius concept.

Your concept of "building" it is what I was referring to, idiot. Since petroleum powers your car, why don't you fill it up with a 100 gallons per day?

Maybe your car might drive for years? No?

I am just following your own genius concept.
Idiot see your first response to my first post you talk about me saying increasing population you idiot, when did I mention that in my posts about building Pakistan?

seriously fvck off you cannot post sensibly.

With current corrupt and traitors politicians and political system its impossible to build and develop Pakistan
True, we need honest politicians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom