What's new

Sindhi Wadera rapes and murders child

On Jatoi and on lotasism and how Imran Khan and PTI have done the exact same things, please save me the lecture and tell me how Gilani was defeated in his contest of the Senate Chairmanship? Why Imran Khan bent backwards infront of the electable to join PTI left, right and center? And how about Imran Khan's own audio where he is speaking of buying votes in an attempt to defeat the NCV? Seriously, it is time to climb down of the moral high horse back to reality.
Where the heck did Imran Khan come into this from?

Again, and finally, as I had explained before, I cannot see any torture on the girl in the posted video, so should I condemn the accused without even giving him the benefit of the doubt he is entitled to, just because he is in a role (Pir) which we despise? Unless you have watched a different video, I do not understand your jump to conclusions and belief in sensationalist news.

A naked girl writhing on the floor, and an adult guy on the bed absolutely oblivious to the situation does not seem wrong?

Anyways, the post mortem examination has been done and the report mentions torture and abuse marks on the girl, as well as evidence of rape.

A case will be filed and kept in GHQ, this wadera will go high up in Pakistani politics may even become a nigran wazir-e-ala.

A Sindhi wadera is more like an Indian. They look and act like Indians because they are Indians.
A lot of Hindu influence in Sindhi culture. In some parts of sindh you can't even slaughter a cow.

All fair minded individuals overseas should assume an identity of a Muslim, purge any patriotic feeling vis-a-vis Pakistan, it is the Islamic thing to do anyways. Pakistan is dead and any affinity or hope for it to reach its destiny even deader.

A lot of Hindu influence in Sindhi culture. In some parts of sindh you can't even slaughter a cow.

All fair minded individuals overseas should assume an identity of a Muslim, purge any patriotic feeling vis-a-vis Pakistan, it is the Islamic thing to do anyways. Pakistan is dead and any affinity or hope for it to reach its destiny even deader.

Yeah I just care about Islam and my ethnicity. Pakistan is temporary, Islam is there forever.

In some parts of sindh you can't even slaughter a cow.

You're actually right....

Where the heck did Imran Khan come into this from?
Never Mind.

A naked girl writhing on the floor, and an adult guy on the bed absolutely oblivious to the situation does not seem wrong?

Anyways, the post mortem examination has been done and the report mentions torture and abuse marks on the girl, as well as evidence of rape.
I cannot confirm that the girl was naked; moreover, a woman and another child also enter the room which means the room was not locked and which gives credence to my suspicion on how it is possible that anyone would be raping a minor in his house where other family members can also walk-in on him.

But, the world is indeed a very strange place and man is the worst of beasts. I have also seen media reports that the girl was not only tortured but also molested. I have read it but my mind is still unable to come to terms with these evil acts. I could still be in denial as to how some men can get so low. Basically, I have no words.

I cannot confirm that the girl was naked; moreover, a woman and another child also enter the room which means the room was not locked and which gives credence to my suspicion on how it is possible that anyone would be raping a minor in his house where other family members can also walk-in on him.

I used to go to Sindh alot for my job, I think I have told this story before on this forum too.

Our driver had 3 wives, and one mistress. And all of them knew about the others, and he would usually be shagging his mistress while his wife was present in the same home. And then it;s pretty common for the women to know their husbands have went for some promiscuity.

Sindh is beautiful, but it is WILD as well!

We often hear about patriarchy and the stranglehold of men in society during the aurat marches and fancy tea parties in Islamabad, but once you go to Sindh you truly realize the extent of this problem.

So, not quite out of the imagination.

But, the world is indeed a very strange place and man is the worst of beasts. I have also seen media reports that the girl was not only tortured but also molested. I have read it but my mind is still unable to come to terms with these evil acts. I could still be in denial as to how some men can get so low. Basically, I have no words.

Agreed. It's just horrifying how low a man can get.

Thanks Nehru for taking over zamindars lands and distributing among poor.

That was another sh!t of communism.

snatch others lands and ditribute among others.

Our communist PM bhutto tried this and was later hanged like a dog.

People kill others by using guns, knives.then ban guns, knives.

people commit suicide infront of trains, rivers, tall buildings. then finish trains, rivers, buildings.

Apparently in the bedroom there is a camera, There's video on Twitter where the poor girl was on the floor half naked, bleeding and moving around in obvious discomfort while unable to get up. The pos can be seen lying on a bed just a few feet away from her.

What a God awful country Pakistan is. This country truly deserves to burn. Our people allow this to happen. In the same country we lynch people for blasphemy. What a sad excuse for a nation

Last edited:
Ahista bolo, Wadera ka Bhai Army me General ho ga, aik bhai mulk chod to doosra bachay baaz.

Back
Top Bottom