What's new

Sindhi Wadera rapes and murders child

Motherfucking bastard .

How can someone even think let alone contemplate doing this .
Luckily there was cctv maybe this bastard was recording it for his perversion .
We have a dirty nasty country with it being full of the dredge of mankind .

Poor poor little girl , I can’t believe this motherfuckers still breathing
The people of Pakistan are dead

At least in India they dragged the perpetrators out of the jail and murdered him like a dog in the street and left the bodies lying in gutters as a warning while we have him protected under lock and key by his own followers being tended to his every needs .

Somehow in this country of untold misery the little poor child will be blamed .

I see the ppp are quiet on this most likely raping little boys and girls themselves

Some one bomb that shithole

We all condemn rape of any sorts but you celebrate it in India. So stfu
These is a reason india and Pakistan comes in top unsafe countries for women and child safety.

Because root caused is our society. They given so much power to the men.

Last edited:
These political waderas are supported by the waderas in uniform, in return the army waderas gets the land and resources at discounted rate.

The political waderas gets the backing in suppressing the village folks, police support through khaki waderas.

There is no way out, only some kind of rebellion where the villagers in millions rises against the waderas, cull them and get the land and resources and distribute them amongst the poor haris.

A forensic test gonna prove the accusations but I still am concerned about the credibility of such news , may be he got set up by another rival ? Or may be he actually deserves the guillotine ?

He will be out of jail.
1. Savage belongs to PPP sindhi wadera class.
2. Influential peers in sidh like him are all isi touts.
3. The army captain hammad who raped Dr. Shazia Khalid at PPL plant at bugti was never convicted and punished.
That ignited Baluchistan insurgency the umpteenth time.

Recall shahzaib jatoi and nazim jokhio cases.
Savage will will get Muk muka.

Welcome to pakistan dark ages under sadist asim muneer.

A forensic test gonna prove the accusations but I still am concerned about the credibility of such news , may be he got set up by another rival ? Or may be he actually deserves the guillotine ?
Video on twitter ... a shameful act, as low iq society has no concept of victim privacy.
Sindh police has arrested SHO and doctor for hiding/destroying evidence.

These is a reason india and Pakistan comes in top unsafe countries for women and child safety.

Because root caused is our society. They given so much power to the men.
Possibly..
But I don't get how a man can rape. How there is a screaming woman calling to to fear God and you are raping her. There is something evil in some men. And we have to address this evil. Maybe education by parents

Back
Top Bottom