What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

Today in UK I see a process where active effor is being made to accomodate Black and Indian people - the other is now Pakistani's and Muslims - although the 'Muslim' is largely a synomym for Pakistani's as it does not include Turks, Cypriot Turks, Bosnian etc.

This same process has now began in Turkey. They used to pick on Kurds, Greeks etc as other. Then Arabs also got included as other. Now expect that equation to again move positions.

Paks will become the other and Greeks, Kurds, Arabs and even Armenians will be embraced over time.

@Foinikas @KediKesenFare @Joe Shearer

Surveys suggest otherwise and I mean extensive ones. Pakistanis are not see as the 'other' whilst other minorities are being uplifted. If that was the case why do Pakistanis continue to improve on educational outcomes, personal wealth etc? The black Caribbean community still continues to be at the bottom with no improvement in sight. Indians have always performed well and were given a much needed shot in the arm when they received the Creme De La creme of migrants from Uganda and Kenya in their tens of thousands. Also let's not talk about they're are 'culturally accepted' when they face discrimination in legal proceedings, financial lending and the educational system.
The Turkish Cypriots, Bosnians etc are in such small numbers you couldn't fill a few towns There's no point in talking about them.
Next the Pakistani community is minuscule in Turkey, there's never been a sizeable population there so if anyone wants to pick on them good luck finding any. Having been a number of times i never saw a single resident bar a few tourists.
The illegal perverts have already received their backlash and will be gone soon. They've also got a lot of hate and anger from Pakistanis who blame these filth for ruining their image.
As for the rest they can embrace who they want, no skin of my nose and now for many Pakistanis.

Blacks are now fully integrated in to white english society. anti-black racism is virtually non-existent in the uk. In fact a new race has emerged in the uk as the result of the breeding between white english women and men of black african descent.

There is something deep and profound within the Pakistani people which for some reason causes us to be separate, different and not able to integrate with those that are foreign to us. Pakistanis are unique to ALL other non-white races in that we generally don't seek to associate ourselves or look for the approval of the white races. ALL other non-whites do. Have no idea why this is.

Wouldn't say that at all and having numerous black acquaintances and good friends they certainly don't feel integrated at all. The BLM protests last year were just one such example where an incident in the US sparked off massive racial protests here in the UK, even though there was no link.
The offspring of white/black couples are nearly always white working class girls and Caribbean men. That's been going on for years and it hasn't led to any change aside there are more mixed race folks around.
As for looking for approval I agree we don't, but I've seen it in others as well in the UK e.g. Black Africans don't give a hoot about any white person's opinion and hold a great deal of pride.

Quite possibly. Even in social settings, Pakistanis tend to confidently congregate and socialize amongst ourselves without caring what those who are foreign to us think. All other non-whites especiallly the sikhs and filipinnos go out of their way to mix, socialize and seek the approval of white europeans even at the expense of ignoring their own kind.

But now the dark blacks/africans are looked on favorably by the white english to the extent that white english women want to mass breed with black/african men.

Because Pakistanis dont seem to give a fcuk.
For both good and bad. Mostly for good.

I have a Pakistani friend, who work for a highly respected Tier 1 enterprise here in Norway.
During lunch there was a b*tch who tried to ridicule some foreign born guys name who presumably was a costumer. My friend reacted and began ridiculing her Norwegian name and cultural traits (shes ethnic Norwegian). There was many people in that room and ALL of them were ethnic Norwegians.

Was it wise? I think so. He helped set the standard by not accepting bullying, knowing he himself has a foreign sounding name and had to stand up against that sh*t.

American Pakees like to mingle with whites more so than the UK ones. I used to live in an apartment building with a Pakistani guy who had a white girlfriend. This was a very expensive area of new York city/upper East side. The white girl had a dog and this pakee dude used to talk to me in English every time I tried conversing in Urdu. Anyways one day I saw him picking up dog shit outside the building and I started making fun of him in Urdu. This guy was almost in tears. :lol:
I think it's a cultural thing bro. The bulk of our community here Azad Kashmir, Punjabi and Pashtun are from villages and have that rural sticking together type thing going on. But the negative there is they haven't moved up the social and educational ladder as they should of.
US Pakistanis are from urban areas like Karachi, Lahore etc who want to mingle, which may make them looked white washed, but they are socially and educationally upward moving.

Wouldn't say that at all and having numerous black acquaintances and good friends they certainly don't feel integrated at all. The BLM protests last year were just one such example where an incident in the US sparked off massive racial protests here in the UK, even though there was no link.
The offspring of white/black couples are nearly always white working class girls and Caribbean men. That's been going on for years and it hasn't led to any change aside there are more mixed race folks around.
As for looking for approval I agree we don't, but I've seen it in others as well in the UK e.g. Black Africans don't give a hoot about any white person's opinion and hold a great deal of pride.

I think it's a cultural thing bro. The bulk of our community here Azad Kashmir, Punjabi and Pashtun are from villages and have that rural sticking together type thing going on. But the negative there is they haven't moved up the social and educational ladder as they should of.
US Pakistanis are from urban areas like Karachi, Lahore etc who want to mingle, which may make them looked white washed, but they are socially and educationally upward moving.

Bro, things are changing fast. For the first time ever, Pakistani students in the UK have a marginally higher GCSE pass rate compared to white english students:

Proof that Pakistanis are doing FAR better in education than they were just 5 years ago.

Bro, things are changing fast. For the first time ever, Pakistani students in the UK have a marginally higher GCSE pass rate compared to white english students:

Proof that Pakistanis are doing FAR better in education than they were just 5 years ago.

Yes bro educational attainment is making big leaps, we also we also managed to purge the cancer of terrorism where idiots were listening to foreign preachers using British Pakistani youth as cannon fodder.
I'm at the forefront of all this mashallah. Things are getting much better.

That's the thing. ALL other non-whites don't have this persona. This gentleman you saw would never care what white europeans thought of him or about mixing with them. I stand by what I say. Apart from Pakistanis, ALL OTHER non-white groups seek the approval and acceptance of white europeans.

In Canada, you can find many "Indian" Sikhs and people from other races who don't care about what others think of them too much. Indian Sikhs in Canada are usually pro-Khalistan and openly express it. So much so that the third largest political party of Canada has a pro-Khalistani leader (Jagmeet Singh) who calls out Hindutva terror.

Generally, in Canada, people don't give a dang about what you do or how you dress.

You have to factor in the 'other equation'. This is when we humans use the other to garner unity and create sense of self. For 'us' to exist there has to be the other. For white to exist you need black.

View attachment 846693

This equations effect will change lines and perceptions over time. Before WW2 or 1940s there was no coloured people in large numbers. This was appicable across most of Europe. Yet discrimination and prejudice was rampant. The Irish in UK got kicked about and were the 'other' to be scapegoated for everything. No 'dogs or Irish' signed were posted on windows next to 'for rent signs. Jews were another minority who were punching bags and nationalism often was defined by contrasting against the vile Jew. This of course reached it's climax in Germany of 1940s.

In 1950s Maltese, Italians, Cypriots, Greeks etc were the swarthy pak*s of their era. I have seen this racism expressed in movies of that time which looked down at Cypriot and other Mediteranean people as brown scum and below the level of Nordic or Anglo-Saxons of Europe. Crime in London include pimping etc waas associated with these hroups particularly Maltese in London.

Then post 1960s massive wave of migration from Asia and Africa began a new process of the 'other equation'. Suddenly Irish, Maltese, Italians etc began to be embraced and in time almost become to be seen as attractive and positive identities. We all know today how these groups carry cache amplified by the holidays people take to Meditearanean. Positive association has helped in this process. When British go to holiday in Greece they have a great time thus 'Greece' begins to convey a very strong positive response.

Today in UK I see a process where active effor is being made to accomodate Black and Indian people - the other is now Pakistani's and Muslims - although the 'Muslim' is largely a synomym for Pakistani's as it does not include Turks, Cypriot Turks, Bosnian etc.

This same process has now began in Turkey. They used to pick on Kurds, Greeks etc as other. Then Arabs also got included as other. Now expect that equation to again move positions.

Paks will become the other and Greeks, Kurds, Arabs and even Armenians will be embraced over time.

@Foinikas @KediKesenFare @Joe Shearer
I'm currently on the way but I do believe that you're right here. As much as we believe in genetics and kinship; culture, geopolitics and fate are the real forces that determine your friend and foe.

Just 75 years ago, the Italians were hated all over the US. The white protestant majority considered them violent, uneducated, prone to crime and non-white.

See, perception can evolve, sometimes even radically.

In addition, I'd like to point out something very self-explanatory that is to say that time has changed even on the Balkan peninsula. We have excellent relationships with Hungarians, Romanians and many other people. Our issue with Greece is not based on a people to people constellation but rather on a bilateral government to government level.

Did somebody mention Bulgaria? My aunt is an ethnic Bulgarian, I have ethnically half Polish and Russian cousins.

The relation between E Europe and Turkey is a story for another day and much more complicated.

For instance: people in Turkey complain that Albanians from Albania treat them terribly while the average Serbian is said to be delightful towards us Turks. Imagine me hearing these kind of stories in Turkey with a society that has over 10 million people of Bosnian and Albanian heritage.

We're indeed living in a time of fundamental changes.

All the more reason we need to get rid of this Turkic name for our language given by that Delhi poet in the 1780s. Our ancestors in Lahore and their Ghaznavid rulers called it Lashkari or Lashkari Zaban, the language of the Battalions before it was brought to Delhi.

It's quite ridiculous because this name has given Pakistani salafis the impression that it's a Turkic language rather than Indo-Aryan.

They literally believe that and use this to 'relate' themselves to Turks. It is pretty ridiculous.
I agree 100% it is stupid to try and relate ourselves to Turks when there is no connection beyond common faith (which quite frankly seems Turks have long since abandoned)

Would you be shocked to know that it is the USA that actively and purposefully has enabled the Indian to play this role on twitter and the web?

USA has outsourced the role of anti-muslim and anti-islam bigot to India.
If above is true and USA indeed has evil intentions towards Islam and Islamic world, maybe your pious kind should ask Norway Govt to withdraw from any US alliance like NATO

Given your kind's deep influence and soft power in Norway, I am sure Norway Govt will choose to do so and join Greater Shonorland peace and co-prosperity sphere

I agree 100% it is stupid to try and relate ourselves to Turks when there is no connection beyond common faith (which quite frankly seems Turks have long since abandoned)
No they have not abandoned. Most of them are self-identifying as Muslims and quite religious.

But the point is we do not speak a Turkic language so it's a bit bizzarre that it has a name from Chagatai, thanks to some crackpot Delhi poet who named it such.

This seems to have made people think it's a Turkic language and claim we have a linguistic ties to them or are Turks and that's the point, we are not.

This quote clearly indicate it's indigenous and secondary name:

"In fact this mixture of locals and foreigners gave birth to the language of Urdu in Lahore that was called Lashkari Zuban (language of army) at that time."
*Khalid, Kanwal. ''Lahore During the Ghaznavid Period''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom