What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

You Pakistanis are a joke. You blow away half your country and want to create a homeland with rest of world's Muslims.

We blew Bengal away or your Binglos did it after you realized we're not up for anymore exploitation. Who needs a fifth world sh!thole as their province?

Are you sure the joke isn't you? A poor frustrated Binglo-Pajeet hiding behind an American name to give a false impression of Americans.

Change your flags to Bharat and Banglaland.

Last edited:
We blew Bengal away or your Binglos did it after you realized we're not up for anymore exploitation. Who needs a fifth world sh!thole as their province.

i am sure a lot of other muslims look at you the same way

Missed the original lineage of posts but why make the distinction between Indians and Muslims Mr. Hwite American? Muslims are just as Indian right?

Simply, there is not a concerted global effort to keep Hindus divided as there is with the Muslim world, which I can provide you with reading on if required.

Compare achievements of Islamic Empires vs Hindus and you’ll why the latter has maintained its exonym
Hindus are already divided and no external efforts are needed as our Hindu politicians are enough. Just look at Bihar 65% reservation announcement today. There is a reason Bihar stayed as 3rd class state because it is constantly electing people on cast basis than merit. Bihar CM candidate is 10th failed and our congressi pappu is just like your Bilawal.

if they buy your products and services why multiple trips to the IMF ?

Wow you even denying Pakistani arms sales to Arab countries and all that military training? How about Binglo underwears, do they sell as much?

Even you Binglos buy our weapons, medical products and machinery. Don't forget who built your infrastructure before 1971.

You Binglos can't even build bicycles. Why compare to a much more advanced country like us?

Pakistani arm sales ?? Imagination must be running wild

This is arms export figures for years 2018-2022

They must have missed some sales :D

even if you are prolific exporter why multiple trips to the IMF ?
It is like saying I have an empty bladder but I keep running to the bathroom to take a leak

Did I just see a hint of extreme jelousy? Here is a UAE source even reporting it https://www.khaleejtimes.com/local-business/pakistans-largest-arms-seller-to-set-up-office-in-uae

You probably also expect people to believe that you Binglos set up Emirates or the UAE Air Force. I'd pay big money to see Binglos build anything for anyone.

You can also see rockets, ammunition and other quality weapons reaching the Ukraine armed forces.

In the meantime, Ukraine could not afford to buy Binglo made sling shots and rickshaws mounted with stone throwers. They're just too expensive.

Pakistanis in Gulf countries do way more than manual labor. They work in numerous white collar jobs. Binglos on the other hand are mostly cab drivers and janitors.

Considering we built all your infrastructure I'm not surprised you Binglos are only talented in manual labor and nothing more really.

Even the bicycles you "produce" and sell to Germany are actually Chinese. You Binglos can't even build anything, even for yourselves.

Why the repeated IMF insults Binglo? Is it because despite getting far more American and Japanese than it's your country is so sh!tty that you'd leave by the millions 💩

Last edited:
Hindus are already divided and no external efforts are needed as our Hindu politicians are enough. Just look at Bihar 65% reservation announcement today. There is a reason Bihar stayed as 3rd class state because it is constantly electing people on cast basis than merit. Bihar CM candidate is 10th failed and our congressi pappu is just like your Bilawal.
Bihar should be nuked

Did I just see a hint of extreme jelousy? Here is a UAE source even reporting it https://www.khaleejtimes.com/local-business/pakistans-largest-arms-seller-to-set-up-office-in-uae

read the article
"Our exports to the UAE in the last three years were just between $5-10m (Dh18.35-36.7m) per year."

The POF chairman added that they are projecting at least a 100 per cent increase in sales only in the UAE.

Compare that to Bangladesh textile exports

It looks like someone is in the wrong business :(

Most Hindus happen to live in India. As far as Muslims no one is stopping them from uniting

You Pakistanis are a joke. You blow away half your country and want to create a homeland with rest of world's Muslims.

You can talk all you want about Islam and brotherhood. Any Muslim country with money does not want poor Muslims. That is reality. I suppose brotherhood has its limits.
Pakistan was a country created as a homeland for South Asian Muslims.

read the article

Compare that to Bangladesh textile exports

It looks like someone is in the wrong business :(

That was 2017. The article is dated from then. Where did I claim Bangladeshi underwears sell more than Pakistani guns?

Do you know the price difference between one Bangla underwear and a Pakistani firearm? It's humongous. You are the underwear supplier of the world.

Joya Bangla!

In the meantime not a dollar worth of guns or tools have been bought from Bangladesh. Too expansive I guess.

Even at the Dubai airshow, not a single Bangla kite or hand glider could be seen to be compete with Pakistani Mushaks or JFZ-17s.

Officials there told me they were too expensive for public exhibition as no one could afford them.:o:

Back
Top Bottom