What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

There is nothing Pakistan has anyone is jealous of
All illiterate illegal immigrants from third world should be kicked out of gulf , white world and even from third world countries if they enter illegally . They will make all developed secular country a radical third world country infested with terrorists .

نریندرا مودی سٹیڈیم احمد آباد میں آسٹریلیا نے ہندوستان کی گانڈ پھاڑ دی۔

All illiterate illegal immigrants from third world should be kicked out of gulf , white world and even from third world countries if they enter illegally . They will make all developed secular country a radical third world country infested with terrorists .

You will see most going to india.

Don't bite the hand that fed you.

There is nothing Pakistan has anyone is jealous of

Then why are you Binglos so jealous of it? This is coming from a country that envies just about everyone else. Not surprised considering how undeveloped Bengal is. Both East and West.

There is no comparing it to a middle power like Pakistan.

Last edited:
lmao I might steal "binglos" from you on occasion, don't mind me please.

you're free to help yourself to one of mine too.. Banglundesh.

:cheers:

The one i'm arguing with is from West Bengal with an identity crisis so he needs to promote two countries instead of one. You'll be dealing with your own countryman, considering West Bengal is in the Republic of Bharat.

Last edited:
you are assuming :enjoy:

:lol: This wishful comparison to our country is not my assumption. As if there is anything to compare. Us building your infrastructure is not my assumption. You coming on our forums is not my assumption. You people coming to our country for education is not my assumption. You buying our weapons & machinery is not my assumption.

Your people having no technology, no inventions, no hygiene, no educational facilities, practically nothing isn't my assumption.

Your presence alone on this forum seeking validation from Pakistanis isn't my assumption. Your failure to answer my questions isn't my assumption. Instead you keep running away. Not my assumption.

You're angry and frustrated inside that Pakistanis outperform your primitive people in just about everything and you have nothing to compete with us in; hence you spend day and night trolling on our forums, seeking false acknowledgement from us.

You didn't answer my questions on any thread, only troll. Because there is only a simple answer. There is no comparing one of the most primitive and least developed country to almost any country in the world, let alone a middle power like Pakistan.

Plenty of people envy us and our capabilities; especially you Binglos whom are some of the least sophisticated people on Earth.:cry:

Last edited:
also known as Waste Bengal around here :P

We sh4t out our waste Bengal. Pakistan was a constipated country between 1947 and 1971 until it finally took a sh!t. The sh!t that came out of it's rectum was the poor failed state of Bangladesh.

Pakistan was left with a bloody rectum after releasing the sh!t that harmed it's digestive system. Most Pakistanis today never think of Banglsh!t or what happened in 1971 but these Binglos seem to think of it day and night.

They're clearly regretful for what happened. Not surprising, considering how much Pakistanis built for them until 1971.

I seldomly ever thought of Banglsh!t aside from the Bangla migrants I knew in Karachi and some of the criminals that flooded Karachi in the 90s.

But online I see these Binglos day and night begging to seek validation from us.

Either way, Pakistan is done with it's Bangla waste.

But it seems the Binglos are not done with Pakistan.

You will see most going to india.

Don't bite the hand that fed you.
All illegal immigrants from third world countries should be barred from entering in secular countries. They are making these countries third world shit hole from which they are coming.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom