What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

They seem to be smarter than you. They have build universities in their countries. Many of your folks study in those countries because you have no universities. Even our country hosted students from Banglash!t.

But anyhow, since they hold us in very low light, why do they rely on us for technical support, both military and civilian?

Are you trying to convince me your poor primitive country can provide them with anything even remotely close? I'm still waiting for you to show me.

I'm also awaiting your response in the Ukraine thread.
No one is coming to Pakistan to study unless it is for Islamic studies, That was stopped after 9/11.

One thing I do agree that you get certain amount of time to come out of shithole because of oppression or historical baggage. If you cannot fix your self in time than something is wrong with yourself. It has been more than 50 years and Bihari people have proved they are not forward looking but stuck in castist mindset and keep electing shitty politicians. UP wallah are much better in that regard that they got Babji elected for second term with full majority. I visited UP after a while and was able to feel the change.
Baba ji is honest and strict , he has made himself strong enough that he can refuse sometimes to Modi and Shah .

No one is coming to Pakistan to study unless it is for Islamic studies, That was stopped after 9/11.
Madarsa Haqqania is famous for producing Talibani elites like mulla Umar.

tripod home pages were made 25+ years ago :partay:

page last updated in 2005

But they still came 25 years ago last or a hundred years ago. Why did they come? How come Arabs come to civilian and military academies while nobody goes to the sh!thole to study?

I am awaiting your answer as to why your people studied there.

But they still came 25 years ago last or a hundred years ago. Why did they come? How come Arabs come to civilian and military academies while nobody goes to the sh!thole to study?

I am awaiting your answer as to why your people studied there.
small number of people coming to study means squat. Tell us any Bangladeshi who has achieved anything worth mentioning after studying in a Pakistani university

Tell us any Bangladeshi who has achieved anything worth mentioning

I don't think such a thing even exists.

Pakistan on the other hand had universities, aircraft maintenance facilities, academicians, scientists. Even Iran had their medics trained by Pakistani medics.

PIA set up a number of airlines. Pakistan outclasses Banglsh!t in science, technology, infrastructure, education, defense technology, medical facilities.

Banglash!t has no such thing.

A primitive country that can't even build bicycles. Tell us any Muslim country who would hold such a primitive place in high light.

I don't think such a thing even exists.

Pakistan on the other hand had universities, aircraft maintenance facilities, academicians, scientists. Even Iran had their medics trained by Pakistani medics.

PIA set up a number of airlines. Pakistan outclasses Banglsh!t in science, technology, infrastructure, education, defense technology, medical facilities.

Banglash!t has no such thing.

A primitive country that can't even build bicycles. Tell us any Muslim country who would hold such a primitive place in high light.
For the first twenty three years pakistan exploited and ate resources of east pakistan .

Speaking truth about terrorism is islamophobia for liberal woke communists and muslims.

small number of people coming to study means squat. Tell us any Bangladeshi who has achieved anything worth mentioning after studying in a Pakistani university

Most of them are dropouts. Bangla people aren't into academics anyhow. They're more into manual labor such as doing laundry, driving rickshaw, garbage collection.

Pakistanis on the other are more into science, technology, education, defense development etc.

It simply means Bangladesh has no education, Pakistan does. I wonder why they'd open an entire students association website for such a small number of people.

It simply means Bangladesh has no education, Pakistan does. I wonder why they'd open an entire students association website for such a small number of people.

Some student associations have as few as 5 students

Most of them are dropouts. Bangla people aren't into academics anyhow. They're more into manual labor such as doing laundry, driving rickshaw, garbage collection.

Pakistanis on the other are more into science, technology, education, defense development etc.

Still on the same pedestal as bingos

Some student associations have as few as 5 students

Wow enough to create an entire website for just five people??? In the meantime no foreign student would go to the sh!thole to study.

Last edited:
Still on the same pedestal as bingos

Never knew of any Binglos starting any company or institution in the Middle East or anywhere or provide any defense equipment or manpower or education.

I'm still waiting for you to enlighten me.

Never knew Binglos building institutions for Pakistanis or any infrastructure. Only the other way around.

"same pedestal." More like Binglo wish fullness and envy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom