What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

The average standard IQ in Pakistan is higher than in India.

Maybe you need to use your incredible IQ more before you post.
The same website says this, the data is from 2002 and 2006 and also says that differences in GNI are corelated with differences in IQ.
1651658090227.png

During that time Pakistan’s GDP per capita was higher than India
Which as per the same website is a corelation for IQ

1651658228442.png

While today your per capita GDP is PKR 266,614 i.e. $1439.16 (even after rebasing the GDP)
1651658426954.png

And India’s per capita GDP is ₹1,72,761 i.e. $2261.08 (we’ll rebase our GDP in 3 years).
1651658810804.png

So that website’s data means otherwise in today’s date.

The same website says this, the data is from 2002 and 2006 and also says that differences in GNI are corelated with differences in IQ.
View attachment 840707

View attachment 840708

While today your per capita GDP is PKR 266,614 i.e. $1439.16 (after rebasing the GDP)
View attachment 840709

And India’s per capita GDP is ₹1,72,761 i.e. $2261.08 (we’ll rebase our GDP in 3 years).
View attachment 840711

All of these websites borrow from Richard Lynn's work. Needless to say, it has been throughly discredited.

We all know about the Indian disinformation campaign that spread through the western world, in particular Europe & Canada.

View attachment 840657

Imran Khan further elaborated on this while he was PM.
We also know about the vast amounts of lobbying that Indian lobby does in the US and the big effects it has on America's foreign policy towards Pakistan.

But, something that is not often talked about, is the vast amount of fake Indian "tweets" & other social media posts. This might sound like something not worth the effort, but, take into consideration the recent and current ongoing issue in Turkey & the migrant problem.

Take a look at this particular Tweet from a Turkish source that labels itself as "Doğru, ilkeli, tarafsız haber." or "Accurate, principled, unbiased news." It then goes on to quote a Tweet from the Twitter user "@Ajrishna" - clearly an Indian usertag, stating the following:
Again, social media disinformation campaign is often overlooked by government and security officials almost everywhere. But, in this world and especially now - in this modern time and situation - social media disinformation & fake news is the biggest tool for organization, countries, groups, agencies and other ill-willed dominions to take over the vast opinions of citizens in the country of target.

In that tweet that is quoted above, if you were to take a further look at the comments, quotes & replies you would realize that the vast majority of Turkish citizens who interacted with that tweet (and similar to it) believed it to be an authentic tweet. They considered it to be made from a "Pakistani living in Turkey", something that is simply not accurate or true. Indians have taken advantage of the situation and struck with their decietful tactics - something I will eloborate on further.

The Turkish police investigation team had called out the above disinformation & fake news campaign in the below Tweet. This translates into, "Virtual patrol activities are carried out on a 24/7 basis on the internet for the purpose of combating crimes and criminals, within the framework of the authority given by the laws by the General Directorate of Security, Department of Combating Cyber Crimes. Within the scope of the virtual patrol activities carried out, it was observed that disinformation content was shared in order to cause confusion in our country by pretending to be Afghan-Pakistani accounts with provocative images that can be easily obtained from open sources on social media platforms, and necessary investigations were started. This and similar operation accounts will not be allowed. It is announced to the public with respect."

As well as a prominent Turkish "anti-migrant" user below:
Another example of these type of disinformation comes in regards to Pakistan & Russia from an Indian-based Twitter account. It goes by the Twitter handle "@the_fauxy". This Twitter account is based in India and has openly spread lies against Pakistan & Muslims in particular. Ironically, it is not labelled "Indian-based" as it would be if it was from Russia, China or another western rival. It has been allowed to run.

Some of the Tweets in question are one that is pinned on the top of the page:
A fake news article that states that, "Pakistan refused to pay Russian loans & imposed sanctions on Russia". This was widely circled in Japan and, just like with Turkish users, many Japanese users fell for its lies as the below Tweet calls out:
This is not an uncommon unoccurance. India has a population of nearly 1.4 Billion people, out of which 1.094 billion (almost 80%) are Hindus along with the million upon millions of Indians living outside of India (a population big enough to form the 25th biggest country). Most of these peope have a pro-RSS and India Rashtra (greater India) ideology in which they claim all of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia, Singapore, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and parts of China & Myanmar amongst other territories and states. The majority of these people are young (below 35) and own a phone or device in which they can access social media. In the next 5 years, the children population of India would grow into their teenage age and the trend just continues on and on (more hands with access to fake news spreading).

I don't have time to explain the vast amounts of anger the disinformation campaign and fake news by Indian trolls and, hiddenly, their intelligence agencies have caused elsewhere; particularly in the Arab & Muslim world who have seen through their anti-Islam trends. Here are some articles that explains it in detail:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/4/30/why-arabs-are-speaking-out-against-islamophobia-in-india

https://theprint.in/opinion/pov/ara...-hating-overseas-indians-islamophobia/416758/ (Indian article)

Most anti Islam posts on Twitter are from India and made by Indian users.

A trend where Indian Twitter users post "Meanwhile in Turkey" and show Pakistani migrants in Turkey has gained traction and is based out of an Indian intelligence operation.

One thing that the world doesn't understand at large is that, we, as humans, have the power to conceal. To conceal our thoughts from one another. To lie. To spread disinformation with concealled means. Social media has given a platform to amplify such traits.

As Pakistanis & as Muslims in particular, we are thought to avoid lying, to avoid concealling & spreading such disinformation. But, some people, particularly those who follow the RSS ideology in India, do not share this mindset. They are the biggest source of disinformation out of any current population on earth as per the statistics and they are not ashamed to do it.

That is why most of the world scammers are also from India and the India diaspora (in the US, Canada, Australia, England and elsewhere) - Youtube videos exposing such scams are big and have gathered millions upon millions of views, and even contain videos of Indians openly laughing at elderly who they are scamming - and, in the comment sections, you can see the digust and anguish the western audience has towards the "Indian mindset". But, people are mostly surprised that someone could stoop as low as that. Something that is unimaginable at large in most societies.

Just like the citizens of Turkey, Japan, and the west, human beings easily boil up all their emotions at the most vulernable targets when they see the disinformation presented to them as shown above. The frustration is then taken out against those who did not have anything to do with the problem. Indians who carry this hateful ideology tend to use the concealed & analytical parts of their brains in the most decietful way - to spread lies and to create strife and hatred in societies.

This is why we must take action. Imran Khan was the only one to voice concern and take action against this, and, I believe, if he was to return, he would once again take action against this at large if we voiced our concerns.

The first tweet doesn't really prove a point, but the one by Turkish police does.

Well, Indians are the largest migrant group in the world, surely. Proportional to the population, Pakistan has a bigger diaspora. 8.84 million for 220 million vs 18 (or even 32) million for 1380 million.

@waz see, what did I tell about IQ, crème de la crème of Pakistan living in USA has problem in understanding ratio and proportion.
Don't take everyone as a fool here.
Indians are well known in the western world to be the most incapable, unprofessional people who can only succeed by swarming the place. Any profession they get into becomes a laughing stock and subject of jokes be it IT or medical profession. No one trusts Indian professionalism and everyone wants to avoid them as much as they can.
Swarming with numbers and not IQ is your strength.

Don't take everyone as a fool here.
Indians are well known in the western world to be the most incapable, unprofessional people who can only succeed by swarming the place. Any profession they get into becomes a laughing stock and subject of jokes be it IT or medical profession. No one trusts Indian professionalism and everyone wants to avoid them as much as they can.
Swarming with numbers and not IQ is your strength.
Indians are known everywhere as pervy uber drivers who call white people sir lol. They are on the lowest of the totem poll of any cultural group in the western world.

The first tweet doesn't really prove a point, but the one by Turkish police does.
As the investigation in Turkey gets deeper, a better analysis can be made. I think the incident in Turkey has nothing to do with India's troll army(i mean directly or solely). But of course, it is only natural for them to want to take advantage of such an opportunity.

A similar perception operation was carried out in the past weeks and it was revealed that some of the accounts in question were PKK members residing abroad. The ringleaders of this organization who develop strategies have no ethical moral value. Last year they started wildfires across the country to undermine the tourist season in the country. If you search the archives a bit, you'll find a lot more. Some newspapers and opinion leaders in the country had manipulated people for weeks by reporting these forest fires as a openning building sites.

I don't know how long you are following, but after the PKK's capacity in Turkey has been destroyed, the TAF is now implementing a complete destruction strategy in Iraq. The ringleaders of the terrorist organization cry every day that war should be declared against Turkey, including all hybrid methods, and that friendly states should support them. Because they started to lose all their supply and training bases towards Turkey, and now it's time for the PKK's main base, Qandil.

The issue of irregular migrants is currently at the top of the political agenda in Turkey, and such PSYOPs can be used to channel public anger against Turkey's interests.

Of course, I do not ignore the individual events and sad events that took place here. But I'm talking about the purposeful use of these with strong social media and newspaper campaigns.

In short, while understanding the perspective of the Pakistani public opinion, our Pakistani friends should analyze the issue in terms of Turkey's dynamics also. Inshallah, we will defeat all these manipulation efforts, and such provocations will bind us together more.

Last edited:
As the investigation in Turkey gets deeper, a better analysis can be made. I think the incident in Turkey has nothing to do with India's troll army(i mean directly or solely). But of course, it is only natural for them to want to take advantage of such an opportunity.

A similar perception operation was carried out in the past weeks and it was revealed that some of the accounts in question were PKK members residing abroad. The ringleaders of this organization who develop strategies have no ethical moral value. Last year they started wildfires across the country to undermine the tourist season in the country. If you search the archives a bit, you'll find a lot more. Some newspapers and opinion leaders in the country had manipulated people for weeks by reporting these forest fires as a openning building sites.

I don't know how long you are following, but after the PKK's capacity in Turkey has been destroyed, the TAF is now implementing a complete destruction strategy in Iraq. The ringleaders of the terrorist organization cry every day that war should be declared against Turkey, including all hybrid methods, and that friendly states should support them. Because they started to lose all their supply and training bases towards Turkey, and now it's time for the PKK's main base, Qandil.

The issue of irregular migrants is currently at the top of the political agenda in Turkey, and such PSYOPs can be used to channel public anger against Turkey's interests.

Of course, I do not ignore the individual events and sad events that took place here. But I'm talking about the purposeful use of these with strong social media and newspaper campaigns.

In short, while understanding the perspective of the Pakistani public opinion, our Pakistani friends should analyze the issue in terms of Turkey's dynamics also. Inshallah, we will defeat all these manipulation efforts, and such provocations will bind us together more.
My friend I don't blame you or your countrymen for a bad perception of Pakistani people because unfortunately some idiots from our country have it really easy to travel abroad and ruin the image of every Pakistani (Which we don't deserve because my country deserves a lot better)

Secondly you don't have to go on the defensive it's a fact I've read tweets on twitter from Turks who openly hate Pakistan and Pakistanis

A turk went as far to translate what he/she wanted to say in Urdu

I used to have a positive view of Turkish people but thankfully recent events opened my eyes

I used to have a positive view of Turkish people but thankfully recent events opened my eyes
I can not dictate you how need to think, of course you can just take a few minutes to scroll through Twitter where hordes of trolls are rampant and find enough reasons for what you want to believe.

As your brother living in Turkey who knows the dynamics of Turkey and has tried to learn something about psychological operations for a very long time, what I believe is that all of this is for to create the manipulation that will make me and you think like you describe.

Just as an individual criminal element that abuses a girl cannot be attributed to an entire nation, a few anonymous twitter accounts in the social media of a nation of 100 million are of the same nature and cannot be identified with a nation. What we need to understand here is that how someones are instrumentalized these events to create a social allergy. In whose interest is it to undermine Turkish-Pakistani friendship?

I think the original thread was deleted, where I wrote a little more about how and why this happened. Anyway...

All of these websites borrow from Richard Lynn's work. Needless to say, it has been throughly discredited.
Please do show related evidence showing otherwise.

View attachment 840707

View attachment 840708

While today your per capita GDP is PKR 266,614 i.e. $1439.16 (even after rebasing the GDP)
View attachment 840709

View attachment 840711

Ok so show us recent studies that India’s IQ is higher.

I can not dictate you how need to think, of course you can just take a few minutes to scroll through Twitter where hordes of trolls are rampant and find enough reasons for what you want to believe.

As your brother living in Turkey who knows the dynamics of Turkey and has tried to learn something about psychological operations for a very long time, what I believe is that all of this is for to create the manipulation that will make me and you think like you describe.

Just as an individual criminal element that abuses a girl cannot be attributed to an entire nation, a few anonymous twitter accounts in the social media of a nation of 100 million are of the same nature and cannot be identified with a nation. What we need to understand here is that how someones are instrumentalized these events to create a social allergy. In whose interest is it to undermine Turkish-Pakistani friendship?

I think the original thread was deleted, where I wrote a little more about how and why this happened. Anyway...
I remember that thread

And I must add that I still don't think of Turkey or Turks in a negative way it's just that I'm disappointed because of the fact that my fellow Pakistanis are so naive that they still make those cringe comments on twitter/youtube/facebook which makes my head hang in shame

Those kemalist turks are saying "don't come to our country" "You don't need to visit" "Please stay away" Yet Pakistanis have no self respect/shame/dignity to stop there

They still think they have to gain the approval of those kemalist racists that's all that I'm trying to say

I've met a lot of Turks in the past generally their behavior was nice towards me and there was this relation of mutual respect but I can expect this to change in the near future sadly

Hopefully sanity prevails among the masses in both countries and there is that relation of mutual trust and friendship between the two

EDIT: Its people like such as yourself which give me hope there is still hope for our countries

My friend I don't blame you or your countrymen for a bad perception of Pakistani people because unfortunately some idiots from our country have it really easy to travel abroad and ruin the image of every Pakistani (Which we don't deserve because my country deserves a lot better)

I see a good thing in this fiasco is that it will open up eyes of Pakistanis in Pakistan. They are unaware of the realities of the world e.g. they think Arabs will accept them with open arms just for being Muslims.
It makes me cringe everytime Pakistanis brag about so called brotherhood with Turks. On what basis is that when we don't share anything including religious values with them? Most Turks will rather die than live under Pakistani religious mindset and Pakistanis will not even consider them Muslims.

These events will teach them the hard way how real world works.

This thread was supposed to be about the prolific capabilities of Indian troll army on the web. Instead it has degraded to GDP, IQ and acrimony between Turkey and Pakistan.

Please stick to topic guys. It was fun in the first page at least :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom