What's new

We need to talk about Indians and their "fakeness" in regards to Turkey, Islam, Japan and the West

IMHO, you cannot control narrative without controlling the platform on which it is being said. Look at China, they have their own platforms now being used all over the world like WeChat and TikTok. You need one too...

India is making some progress here with their Koo app and their own messengers. You need your own too.

Nobody responded him becaused every body knew that he is an apponinted puppet habing no control over any policy. Rightly everyone ignored him.

Even the US can't ignore him now. He'll be back in a year. Plus I'm of the view that there should be no dialog with india whatsoever. I didn't like the rapprochement policy with india by imran. I did like when he sent abhinandan back black and blue.

abhinandan.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a positive view of Turkish people but thankfully recent events opened my eyes
Don't think badly about Turks. Compared to west, Turks at large have not faced with large number of Pakistani/Indians/Afghans in their country (AFAIK). It brings anxiety even in the west and every incidence is amplified massively --with or without help from so-called Indian troll army.

Also, in general, sticking to western countries should be preferred. They are used to migrants.

I once applied and was offered a scholarship (Mobukagusho) in Japan. I decided against it eventually for this reason only. Japanese at that point (2012 or so) was not ready to deal migrants/foreign students. It showed.

Even the US can't ignore him now. He'll be back in a year. Plus I'm of the view that there should be no dialog with india whatsoever. I didn't like the rapprochement policy with india by imran. I did like when he sent abhinandan black and blue.

View attachment 840860

I would certainly like him to come back to the power. I wish him and you best of luck for that.

Last edited:
So this is another troll thread. Well Iā€™ve made a list of people that will be tactically nuked from orbit with the ban hammer in the coming days. Reports have been made.

Well, when it comes to being a migrant, Pakstani have a bigger ratio of their population. Pakistani diaspora is about 9 million, India's is just twice of that ie 18 million. I don't need to tell you that India is 6 times in population of Pakistan (and right now, 10 times in GDP, but that is a discussion for another day). But when it comes to occupying top position in west, very few Pakistanis exist.

I guess, high IQ does not even exist anywhere in Pakistanis. Right? Migrants or otherwise.
Oh Mister IQ level does not mean top positions, here in dublin I have seen many pakistani engineers and doctors while a very few indians on these positions, you will find most draft men here are indians, small business are dominated by pakistani's while in Iberia and france there many business tycoons from pakistan but the problem is the government never approaches them. We can have far better infulence than indians in west sadly the government and army is just busy fu**** at home.

Its natural. India cannot compare itself to countries its own size like China as its miles behind on every marker its easier to pick on the tiny poorer neighbour with many problems of its own. Its a good ego soother for these sad Indians

Indeed, this must be an Indian saazish to defame Pakistan and destroy the Pakistan-Turkiye relationship and brotherhood, those rapists and perverts were Hindus and Afghans pretending to be Pakistanis. You people just love to make a mockery out of yourselves, it's no wonder everyone ranging from the Afghans to the Indians constantly mock us. You are begging for it making idiotic threads and claims like these.

This thread was started by OP mistaking a satire news article for an actual piece and drawing conclusion that India was waging a 5th generation hybrid warfare against Pakistan Turkey and Islam LOL

Well, the OP isn't wrong. Look at what that "satire" led to. False reoirts throughout multiple countries and thousands of people who believed them. And, that wasn't there only thing the OP quoted, he also pointed out other disinformation from India.

@RescueRanger you shouldn't be recating to this indian troll's anti-Pakistan tweet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom