What's new

We will get the economy back on track in 6 months if given a chance, claims Shehbaz Sharif

An MK-IV should be dropped on these corrupt piglets
Has Imran Khan popularity dipping in Pakistan? I am seeing a lot of anti Imran talk shows on pak news channels these days(especially dunyaa,bol and geo).
What is that guys name ?Kamran shaheed?He is roaming around Karachi with a mic in his hand and people are cursing imran everyehere in karachi..has IK's image really damaged that much?

Has Imran Khan popularity dipping in Pakistan? I am seeing a lot of anti Imran talk shows on pak news channels these days(especially dunyaa,bol and geo).
What is that guys name ?Kamran shaheed?He is roaming around Karachi with a mic in his hand and people are cursing imran everyehere in karachi..has IK's image really damaged that much?

No!

You just have a lot of opposition tears

Unfortunately the high inflation has hit the public very hard, people are genuinely struggling. Majority of our public doesnt know about international politics, relations, diplomacy, defence, policies.
But when your expenditure increases from for example Rs15000 a month to Rs25000 a month then people will even forget the decrease in suicide attacks.

These same people have been ruling Pakistan for 30years. I say chuck them from a cliff. We need new people coming through. New political parties. It feels like we are stuck in the 1990s.

Unfortunately the high inflation has hit the public very hard, people are genuinely struggling. Majority of our public doesnt know about international politics, relations, diplomacy, defence, policies.
But when your expenditure increases from for example Rs15000 a month to Rs25000 a month then people will even forget the decrease in suicide attacks.
Thanks for honest reply...I could see that on TV shows where hosts are talking directly to people on the streets..but people on internet and social media seem to be supporting imran

Real test will start in 2023, not now. Last time N league failed and left mess for PTI.

Thanks for honest reply...I could see that on TV shows where hosts are talking directly to people on the streets..but people on internet and social media seem to be supporting imran even now

That is because most of the people on social media are well off or live in foreign nations or because they are youth and their parents or families are the one suffering. I myself support Imran Khan and think he should be given the full 5 years because what other options do we have. Military rule? Pml n? Ppp?
But I will complain when I see something wrong or when nation is suffering.

I don't entertain Gangadeshis on internal affairs of Pakistan.. so this is none of your business .

These same people have been ruling Pakistan for 30years. I say chuck them from a cliff. We need new people coming through. New political parties. It feels like we are stuck in the 1990s.

Was going to happen. If not today certainly in the future. The previous governments were taking loans and buying time.

Two pimps-scoundrels-thugs, encircled by a group of thieves and rascals.

These are Modi's best friends.

I don't entertain Gangadeshis on internal affairs of Pakistan.. so this is none of your business .
He is just asking a question, calm down.

It sort of is. The internal politics situation is a bit complicated right now but basically, the thieves left a big mess for Imran Khan to clean up, the government is trying it's best to get Pakistan out of this crisis as soon as possible. Once they achieve this, it'll be time to hit 5 percent growth in the next 4 years. After that if they get reelected they have to increase the 5 percent mark to 7 or hopefully 8 percent. If they achieve that, then bye bye to all current political parties. We will need new political parties to be an opposition, PML and PPP is gone.

Back
Top Bottom