What's new

We Will Surprise You | DG ISPR

they didnt even killed a single living being on earth ? how can you say those words for air force..infact our force make them run like rabid dogs and in fear they drop payload in the middel of nowhere, what do you want us to avenge ? trees? in loc area? thats not even a international border mind you.Now
remain in denial including you , we are happy as long as they are confused..remember " a lion takes two steps backward intially before leaning forward" now they will able to learn the defination of real surgical strike.

Commendable response by PAF, but it is sad that they exercised restraint, should have shot them on the spot, its 2K19, BVR is the meta.

And revenge for even attempting to intrude into our airspace.

Strike within next 24 or 48 hours or Pakistan will find itself in some serious deep shite.

You have to understand enemy mindset. Since now Pakistan has committed itself towards the retaliation, it will only take Indian establishment a false flag on its own people and go mental on international scene and blame it on Pakistan.

We must hit India hard militarily with properly defined targets without any delay. There is really no other option now.

Word slipped out of Faisal vawda on hamid mir's show, that we could have downed iaf jets but didn't because of fearing collateral damage on our own side of local people. That is no excuse. If PAF had the option it should have taken it.

it wasnt loc ? or it was a international border ? pweiizzzzzz even google shows its a disputed territory for long...not big deal..they will get a response.

Do Indians think the same way as you regarding their occupied Kashmir "location"?

Grow a pair.

Do Indians think the same way as you regarding their occupied Kashmir "location"?

Grow a pair.
dnt wanna comment , its a sensitive issue. timeline is after 1989 and its constant till now and i dnt know from where...em playing with words try to understand my riddle..hope you do.

Commendable response by PAF, but it is sad that they exercised restraint, should have shot them on the spot, its 2K19, BVR is the meta.

And revenge for even attempting to intrude into our airspace.
i wish i could tell you the bigger picture in that..but em nt in a mood to give
much info. everywhere.hope for the best buddy

Strike within next 24 or 48 hours or Pakistan will find itself in some serious deep shite.

You have to understand enemy mindset. Since now Pakistan has committed itself towards the retaliation, it will only take Indian establishment a false flag on its own people and go mental on international scene and blame it on Pakistan.

We must hit India hard militarily with properly defined targets without any delay. There is really no other option now.

We can take all the time in the world, there is no sense to hurry and give the initiative to the enemy.

when?
india is killing our civilians at loc after the attack.

We can take all the time in the world, there is no sense to hurry and give the initiative to the enemy.

My only concern is that delay will give them initiative and their establishment will conduct some sort of false flag operation and blame it as "our response".

The response window has already passed. An immediate retaliation would have settled the score even if it would have been small; but now escalation is the only viable option. You don’t wait 10 days to bomb an empty field. Otherwise India has won this one.

The response window has already passed. An immediate retaliation would have settled the score even if it would have been small; but now escalation is the only viable option. You don’t wait 10 days to bomb an empty field. Otherwise India has won this one.
They waited 10 days to bomb an empty field :partay:

Why put our jawans at risk when we can have Pulawama type attacks at will. Inshallah more soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom