What's new

'We're proud of papa, na?'

You missed Mukti bahins.and BLA elements.
Even go to help ISIS. Who cares

They asked for help right by coming into our country.. ISIS dare not come in ... all the worst bad words on them.. they are rap-ist.... they all will rot.. they are the people who correctly followed Islam the wrong way

You should ask your fellow Brotherhood... Or more precise read your holy book
You Re extremely misguided fella.
""Lo! Those who believe, and those who emigrate (to escape persecution) and strive (Jahadu) in the way of Allah, these have hope of Allah's mercy...""

They asked for help right by coming into our country.. ISIS dare not come in ... all the worst bad words on them.. they are rap-ist.... they all will rot.. they are the people who correctly followed Islam the wrong way
You helped them for your personal interests.:D to destabilize Pakistan.

You Re extremely misguided fella.
""Lo! Those who believe, and those who emigrate (to escape persecution) and strive (Jahadu) in the way of Allah, these have hope of Allah's mercy...""

My friend from pakistan said.. We need to work .. and working for family is considered in that.. and is more recommended

See now you are twisting the facts and using scriptures.

Just like Jihadis.

Let me know where .. We started with fighting face to face... you went to Kashmir... i said army was there because Raja asked for help.. this is totally agreed to help ... then some one said Bahani etc.. i said again the same help requested.. so i am clear.. i never twist facts.. it is simple and straight.. you should also know righteous while helping.. who deserved to be help... when you step in some one shoe you will understand.. If Pakistan waited with little patience the whole of Kashmir would have been Pakistan.. You screw big and you blame India

He was right but to struggle against Tyrant is highly recommended.

Nope i believe him very much.. it is not only him.. Many said the same.. you are the one who is saying other wise..

Let me know where .. We started with fighting face to face... you went to Kashmir... i said army was there because Raja asked for help.. this is totally agreed to help ... then some one said Bahani etc.. i said again the same help requested.. so i am clear.. i never twist facts.. it is simple and straight.. you should also know righteous while helping.. who deserved to be help... when you step in some one shoe you will understand.. If Pakistan waited for little patience the whole of Kashmir would have been Pakistan.. You screw big and you blame India

Nope i believe him very much.. it is not only him.. Many said the same.. you are the one who is saying other wise..
Actully they misguided you.Nothing elese :)

Actully they misguided you.Nothing elese :)
That is fine.. I believe them ... there are more radicals out there in the world and i will be more cautious to listen more trust worthy people.. Accept Islam is one of great religion .. radical pigs are totally responsible for its bad name.. i hope you dont fall in that

Let me know where .. We started with fighting face to face... you went to Kashmir... i said army was there because Raja asked for help.. this is totally agreed to help ... then some one said Bahani etc.. i said again the same help requested.. so i am clear.. i never twist facts.. it is simple and straight.. you should also know righteous while helping.. who deserved to be help... when you step in some one shoe you will understand.. If Pakistan waited with little patience the whole of Kashmir would have been Pakistan.. You screw big and you blame India

Please do not repeat 5th grade Indian/Pakistani gov school history books here.

That will be a never ending aka circular argument.

Do your homework please.

We have plenty of trash tv talk show hosts already.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom